Windows 10: cant scan direct frommy new printer to my Windows 10 Getting error message in Windows

Discus and support cant scan direct frommy new printer to my Windows 10 Getting error message in Windows in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; bought a new hp officeJet pro 8715 but cant scan direct from it to my Windows 10 Getting erro message in Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Solus11, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Solus11 Win User

cant scan direct frommy new printer to my Windows 10 Getting error message in Windows

bought a new hp officeJet pro 8715 but cant scan direct from it to my Windows 10 Getting erro message in Windows

:)

Solus11, Aug 9, 2019
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Can't share printer—getting error message

Step 1: Go to store.
    Step 2: Buy a less shitty printer.
    Step 3: Pick up some beer while you are there.
    Step 4: Enjoy both your new printer and your beer.

In all seriousness, I have had more issues with Lexmark printers and their shitty drivers then any other manufacturer, HP is a close second though.

However, if you don't want to get a new printer*Laugh :laugh:, and I can understand that, when my Lexmark was giving me the same troubles in Win7(and Vista) I had to make sure the Windows firewall was ON and the firewall service was enabled and running. After I shared it I could re-disable the firewall and firewall services.

newtekie1, Aug 9, 2019
  3. HAT
    hat Win User

Not working... I see the printer, but when I go to add it, I get this messge: "Windows could not connect to the printer (error 0x0000000d)."

I installed the 32-bit drivers for it and printed something out from the pc the printer is connected to, and I went to the additional drivers page and added drivers for 64-bit, and when I went to add the printer on the other machine, it copied drivers over, but after that I got the error message listed above...

4. HAT
    hat Win User

cant scan direct frommy new printer to my Windows 10 Getting error message in Windows

Yeah, I have windows firewall disabled, and I don't use any other firewall... mostly to prevent stupid issues like this.

None taken... and yeah, I do.

Thema:

1. cant scan direct frommy new printer to my Windows 10 Getting error message in Windows - Similar Threads - cant scan direct

2. Cant scan from printer to computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cant scan from printer to computer: I can print from my laptop to my HP ENVY4520. But when I want to scan from printer to computer , it says "computer not listed>" This started after I switched from wireless connection network adapter failed to USB. How can i get this to scan to computer again?I can scan if I...
  3. Cant scan from printer to computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant scan from printer to computer: I can print from my laptop to my HP ENVY4520. But when I want to scan from printer to computer , it says "computer not listed>" This started after I switched from wireless connection network adapter failed to USB. How can i get this to scan to computer again?I can scan if I...
  4. Cant update my windows, and there is no error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant update my windows, and there is no error message: Whenever a try to update my windows it just don't download and install anything. I already tried formatting my windows and I still get the same error. This is what appears in my windows update.If anyone try to fix this I would appreciate some help....
  5. Cant update my windows, and there is no error message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant update my windows, and there is no error message: Whenever a try to update my windows it just don't download and install anything. I already tried formatting my windows and I still get the same error. This is what appears in my windows update.If anyone try to fix this I would appreciate some help....
  6. Cant update my windows, and there is no error message

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. getting error message for printer 0x00000709

getting error message for printer 0x00000709: I have windows 10 Windows 10 Version 21H1 for x64-based Systems, and am having constant issues with my HP all in one printer 7520. So many driver issues and errors with that, but this latest error message totally confuses me. So many problems with the device manager.My...
  8. Cant Install a Wifi Direct Printer

Cant Install a Wifi Direct Printer: Hi Guys I have an HP Pavillion x 360 Convertible 14-dh1 computer with windows 10 and a HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M476 PCL 6 printer. I want to conect my computer to my printer using Wifi Direct Printing. My wifi direct is already setup in the printer. My computer just...
  9. Printer error message on desktop Windows 10

Printer error message on desktop Windows 10: My Envy 5660 printer gets and Error message when I try to print from my desktop. I can print fine from my Apples and laptop. The message says: http://[fe3f:dbff:feca:281e%19]:3911/...
  10. How to scan directly to my PC from a network printer

How to scan directly to my PC from a network printer: Hi there My local PC and our network printer are on the same local area network. I can send documents to be printed from my PC to the printer - no problem. When I go to scan documents, the target destination is set as a shared network file server. In the print management...