Windows 10: Can't search in one note for windows 10 and right clicking apps in search bar doesn't work...

Discus and support Can't search in one note for windows 10 and right clicking apps in search bar doesn't work... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-box-right-click-menu-disappears-quickly/edf7b688-1fbd-4668-82c7-4e6c696c5bc0I have the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KiramBen, Jan 9, 2022.

1. KiramBen Win User

Can't search in one note for windows 10 and right clicking apps in search bar doesn't work...

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-box-right-click-menu-disappears-quickly/edf7b688-1fbd-4668-82c7-4e6c696c5bc0I have the exact same issue as this thread but it's gone unanswered. Any help?

:)

KiramBen, Jan 9, 2022
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Can't search in one note for windows 10 and right clicking apps in search bar doesn't work... [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jan 9, 2022
  3. Start, search bar and right-click on IE11 all not working

Same problem with start menu, dead. Also search the web and windows bar is dead. Right click on Internet Explorer 11 is dead. Real slow start up. I thank everyone for the suggestions although they didn`t work. Bottom line is, no when to call it quits. Going
    back in life seems to be the norm.

Original title: win/10

ScottFossett, Jan 9, 2022
  4. Shoaib Win User

Can't search in one note for windows 10 and right clicking apps in search bar doesn't work...

Windows-10 update KB4058043: Search bar doesn't work after update

After the most recent Store reliability update (KB4058043), I have the exact same problems as described in a year-old update issue:

Windows 10 Anniversary update: Search bar doesn't work after update

In addition to the start menu, entering search text in the "Windows Settings" dialog's search-box also freezes it.

I've tried all solutions provided therein, but none has worked so far. So far I've tried solutions based on

• DCIM tool
    • A PowerShell script
    • Tweaking.com's repair tool

How do I fix it?

Shoaib, Jan 9, 2022
Thema:

1. Can't search in one note for windows 10 and right clicking apps in search bar doesn't work... - Similar Threads - Can't search note

2. search bar not working right

in Cortana
    search bar not working right: today i noticed my search bar is not showing files and folder and if i do try and type for example when i try and typ default app s or create restore point or color management or what ever. If i type in default apps it doe not show up in the search box btu goes right edge and...
  3. search bar not working right

in Windows 10 Gaming
    search bar not working right: today i noticed my search bar is not showing files and folder and if i do try and type for example when i try and typ default app s or create restore point or color management or what ever. If i type in default apps it doe not show up in the search box btu goes right edge and...
  4. Can't search in one note for windows 10 and right clicking apps in search bar doesn't work...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't search in one note for windows 10 and right clicking apps in search bar doesn't work...: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-box-right-click-menu-disappears-quickly/edf7b688-1fbd-4668-82c7-4e6c696c5bc0I have the exact same issue as this thread but it's gone unanswered. Any help?...
  5. Can't search in one note for windows 10 and right clicking apps in search bar doesn't work...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't search in one note for windows 10 and right clicking apps in search bar doesn't work...: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-box-right-click-menu-disappears-quickly/edf7b688-1fbd-4668-82c7-4e6c696c5bc0I have the exact same issue as this thread but it's gone unanswered. Any help?...
  6. Can't click on Apps I search in search bar .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't click on Apps I search in search bar .: Hello, so recently I resetted my laptop because I wanted to organize my files from the start. One issue I found was finding apps like twitch and telegram in the search bar . But I could not open, it simply won't open . The icon is also not the icon, it's like a default icon...
  7. Windows 10 Search Bar Doesn't Work.

in Cortana
    Windows 10 Search Bar Doesn't Work.: When I go to use the windows search bar it closes either automatically or when I type. I have tried a number of fixes but nothing seems to work. It seemed to start happening after I modified my taskbar and I also installed a translucent taskbar application....
  8. Search bar doesn't work in Windows 10

in Cortana
    Search bar doesn't work in Windows 10: Hello, Search bar search bar located on the left-hand side of taskbar doesn't work in Windows 10. I ran chkdsk, DISM and Search and Indexing in troubleshooting but my problem still exists. [ATTACH]...
  9. Windows 10 search bar doesn't work

in Cortana
    Windows 10 search bar doesn't work: The Search Bar in Windows 10 doesn't working. When I click to search, nothing happens and i can't type a single word. I tried to fix with troubleshoot and nothing... and i tried also with cmd with administrator commandes...
  10. Windows 10 search bar doesn't work

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 search bar doesn't work: I temporarily changed paging file size from system managed size to custom and since then Windows search bar doesn't show any results when I input text. I set it back to system managed, but the problem persists. I tried the commonly suggested solutions like rebuilding...