Windows 10: Cant search on 'new' system apps but can on classic system apps?

Discus and support Cant search on 'new' system apps but can on classic system apps? in Cortana to solve the problem; I am having a weird glitch that will not allow me to freely search on the new windows system apps such as in Cortana / the search bar, the settings... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by reid tsingos, Feb 18, 2019.

1. Cant search on 'new' system apps but can on classic system apps?

I am having a weird glitch that will not allow me to freely search on the new windows system apps such as in Cortana / the search bar, the settings app, the windows store or other windows 10 layout apps. I can, however, search on the more classic layout apps such as File Explorer and Control panel. An attached link to a video shows the problem i am having >here

:)

reid tsingos, Feb 18, 2019
  2. RejZoR Win User

Show off your system reliability

My reliability failures only list cases when I was testing a new overclock and apps or system crashed during the testing. Other than that, no incidents.

RejZoR, Feb 18, 2019
  3. SNM
    SNM Win User
    Need system for Android App Development and Other Java Development and DB work

Hello team,

I am looking for a lower to mid range PC which will be used in Development such as Android App development, java, DB and other related task, NO GAMING at all suggest some proper PC.

My Budget is INR 25,000, I have tried multiple build maker website but using core i3 6th ot 7th gen prices are going above 30,000. I dont have much knowledge about AMD, please suggest a build in the price I have given.

A ref: System Builder - Core i3-7100 3.9 GHz Dual-Core - PCPartPicker India

4. HAT
    hat Win User

Cant search on 'new' system apps but can on classic system apps?

Can't remove apps with Root App Delete

We have a new Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 running Android 7. I have it rooted, and I still can't remove apps with root app delete. Some googling lead me to something about the system partition being locked, and running commands in a terminal app. I tried mount -o rw,remount system and then it says system not in /proc/mounts

Not sure what's going on here, just want the bloat off the tablet... evidently these protected partitions also make it impossible for things like AdAway to work, which is also a big disappointment.

Thema:

Cant search on 'new' system apps but can on classic system apps?

1. Cant search on 'new' system apps but can on classic system apps? - Similar Threads - Cant search 'new'

2. App not showing up in system or in search.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    App not showing up in system or in search.: Hi, I am trying to up date to windows 11 and i need to uninstall virtualbox, but i had never installed it. I understand it is a virtual machine but i have searched my computer, documents and task manager trying to find it. I have admin privileges so that isn't the issue and i...
  3. App not showing up in system or in search.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App not showing up in system or in search.: Hi, I am trying to up date to windows 11 and i need to uninstall virtualbox, but i had never installed it. I understand it is a virtual machine but i have searched my computer, documents and task manager trying to find it. I have admin privileges so that isn't the issue and i...
  4. App not showing up in system or in search.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. System apps not working

System apps not working: So when I try to use any system app, settings for example, and I click on the search box, it instantly selects the first thing that it would if I had pressed tab it puts the white box around it. This basically makes it so that I can not use any system app at all. I have tried...
  6. System apps not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    System apps not working: So when I try to use any system app, settings for example, and I click on the search box, it instantly selects the first thing that it would if I had pressed tab it puts the white box around it. This basically makes it so that I can not use any system app at all. I have tried...
  7. classic system properties

classic system properties: how do I open classic system properties in the 2004 20262.1010 update? Whenever i click on it, it redirects to the about page in settings. I've tried everything i've seen online, like using a desktop shortcut, but none worked. why did they even remove it in the first place?...
  8. System Mechanic app

System Mechanic app: Why can't I access my System Mechanic app that I have used for years? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-mechanic-app/24f293dd-84f8-4376-a290-f1e05f485777
  9. Is Backgrounddownload.exe a system app?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is Backgrounddownload.exe a system app?: Recently some of my data is being used up quickly and i cant pinpoint why so i download netbalancer and now i see that there is this app called Backgrounddownload.exe which has sucked up some of data, it shows data used by idm separately so i m sure as hell i didnt download...
  10. System tray apps

System tray apps: Does the inclusion of an app in the system tray affect the amount of usable RAM? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-tray-apps/cc98dce4-a625-4e95-87c6-364c23a3726b