Windows 10: Can't see a One Note notebook in Windows 10 One Note app but I can see it in other One Note...

Discus and support Can't see a One Note notebook in Windows 10 One Note app but I can see it in other One Note... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I cannot see a One Note notebook in my Windows 10 One Note app but I can see it in: One Drive web version of One Note ios version of One Note... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dave_G_278, Jan 9, 2021.

1. Can't see a One Note notebook in Windows 10 One Note app but I can see it in other One Note...

Hi, I cannot see a One Note notebook in my Windows 10 One Note app but I can see it in:

• One Drive
    • web version of One Note
    • ios version of One Note

I did change the name of the notebook within One Drive. All the other versions see it except for Windows 10 app. I have already uninstalled and reinstalled the Windows 10 One Note app, but it did not help.

Can you assist?

:)

Dave_G_278, Jan 9, 2021
  2. jdeacon Win User

OneNote app and desktop and quick notes

Thanks. That successfully puts a section (a tab) called Quick Notes into the chosen notebook. And new scribbles made after clicking the stylus do go into that section. But there is still an entry at the very bottom of the Notebooks drop down in the desktop version called Quick Notes, and clicking that still brings up the old collection of notes from I know not where, and not the quick notes.

I managed to "delete" the old collection of notes. But still the app goes to one Quick Notes notesbook but the Quick Notes entry at the bottom of the desktop's list of notebooks goes to a different, now empty "Quick Notes".

jdeacon, Jan 9, 2021
  3. AllanP Win User
    One note notes disappeared

All of a sudden my One note notes are gone. When I access One note ny notebook "Allan's Notebook" is there. When I click on it the contents image appears ever so briefly and disappears. I had a lot if important notes in it. The backup folder in One drive shows nothing. All I have done (Microsoft wise) is incorporate One drive into Linux. The fact that I can see them briefly 1/10 of a second' shows they are bouncing around in cyberspace somewhere. I just checked my Android One note app and the notes all appeared for about 10 seconds and poof gone.
    TIA

AllanP, Jan 9, 2021
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Can't see a One Note notebook in Windows 10 One Note app but I can see it in other One Note...

sticky notes

Hello,

Sticky notes may have encountered a system file corruption that caused this. We suggest that you run the

Windows app troubleshooter
    for this issue. Meanwhile, we also recommend that you reset your Sticky Notes app by following the steps below:

• Click the Windows icon and click Settings.
    • Click System, and then click Apps & features on the left menu.
    • Click on Sticky Notes on the list found on your right menu, click
      Advanced options link, and click the Reset button.
    • Click the Reset button again when you see the confirmation dialog to reset Sticky Notes app.
    • Close the Settings window and check your Sticky Notes app.

Let us know the results.

Xylee Del, Jan 9, 2021
Thema:

Can't see a One Note notebook in Windows 10 One Note app but I can see it in other One Note...

1. Can't see a One Note notebook in Windows 10 One Note app but I can see it in other One Note... - Similar Threads - Can't Note notebook

2. One Note Notebook retrieval

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Note Notebook retrieval: Hi everyone,I'm having trouble accessing a personal OneNote notebook I created on another device. I'm getting this error message: "We couldn't open that location. It might not exist or you might not have permission to open it. Please contact the owner of [link] for more...
  3. One Note Notebook retrieval

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One Note Notebook retrieval: Hi everyone,I'm having trouble accessing a personal OneNote notebook I created on another device. I'm getting this error message: "We couldn't open that location. It might not exist or you might not have permission to open it. Please contact the owner of [link] for more...
  4. One Note Notebook retrieval

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. One notes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One notes: I am on Windows 10 can't seem to use Microsoft One Notes. Are there any other suggestions to use for re reminders ad so on thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-notes/f1a46a5a-46da-4fee-9f91-66c97b8c6e53
  6. One Note

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One Note: Are you able to remove the pressure sensitivity of your stylus for OneNote? It makes my handwriting weird and janky https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-note/4f8d80e1-3b9d-48a8-af7c-52a33333a02c
  7. One Note

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    One Note: I recently completed a reset on my laptop. Before doing this I copied One Note as well as other files to a flash drive. I opened the One Note file on the flash drive before beginning the computer reset. The information, including sections and pages of One Note for Windows...
  8. One note notes disappeared

in Microsoft Office and 365
    One note notes disappeared: All of a sudden my One note notes are gone. When I access One note ny notebook "Allan's Notebook" is there. When I click on it the contents image appears ever so briefly and disappears. I had a lot if important notes in it. The backup folder in One drive shows nothing. All I...
  9. one note

in Windows 10 Customization
    one note: one note wont open section 1 it will open other sections https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-note/4ea7f60d-77fd-4969-8db0-f2f55283023f
  10. one note

in Windows 10 Customization
    one note: i have been using onenote for a couple of years and really liked it. problem is, it saves and syncs my notebooks one my onedrive which at present time, is frozen. ever time i buy a new phone i get these free offers of 100 gigs free storage on onedrive. my free offer has...