Windows 10: Can't see accounts not disabled

Discus and support Can't see accounts not disabled in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have some trouble with my PC. I don't know how to fix it. I can't see another account but when I see the Local Users and Groups I saw that the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NNMinh, Mar 20, 2023.

1. NNMinh Win User

Can't see accounts not disabled

I have some trouble with my PC. I don't know how to fix it. I can't see another account but when I see the Local Users and Groups I saw that the account is not disabled. I'd like to see your answer as soon as possible. Thanks!

:)

NNMinh, Mar 20, 2023
  2. mafia97 Win User

Youtube disabled my account, help please

the page where is said account disabled , it also showed a link saying next step is to contact us,
    i ran that link and reported the problem, still no reply

mafia97, Mar 21, 2023
  3. Frick Win User
    Youtube disabled my account, help please

It'll probably take a while. You still have the videos on your computer I assume?

Frick, Mar 21, 2023
  4. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Mar 21, 2023
Thema:

1. Can't see accounts not disabled - Similar Threads - Can't accounts disabled

2. Can't see accounts not disabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't see accounts not disabled: I have some trouble with my PC. I don't know how to fix it. I can't see another account but when I see the Local Users and Groups I saw that the account is not disabled. I'd like to see your answer as soon as possible. Thanks!...
  3. Can't see accounts not disabled

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't see accounts not disabled: I have some trouble with my PC. I don't know how to fix it. I can't see another account but when I see the Local Users and Groups I saw that the account is not disabled. I'd like to see your answer as soon as possible. Thanks!...
  4. Can't see other user accounts on lockscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't see other user accounts on lockscreen: Hi, I made an account with my name when i installed Windows 11. Now, i want to add another profile for my brother. I am able to make a user account but I cannot see that user on the lockscreen. I really like the UI/UX of Windows 11 and I don;t wanna switch back to windows 10....
  5. Can't see other user accounts on lockscreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't see other user accounts on lockscreen: Hi, I made an account with my name when i installed Windows 11. Now, i want to add another profile for my brother. I am able to make a user account but I cannot see that user on the lockscreen. I really like the UI/UX of Windows 11 and I don;t wanna switch back to windows 10....
  6. Can't disable "Sign in with a Microsoft account instead"

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't disable "Sign in with a Microsoft account instead": I had "Sign in with a Microsoft account instead" greyed out with the registry with the entry below, but I got a notification from MS this morning saying I needed to fix my account and "Sign in with a Microsoft account instead" is no longer grey out and I have looked at Group...
  7. I can't see my account

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't see my account: My PC has been working weirdly for a while now. The latest problem that's been showing up is: whenever I turn on the PC, it boots alright but once the account page shows up, there's no sign of my account. There are only the three options — internet, ease of access and power —...
  8. Can't see moved files on new account?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't see moved files on new account?: Moved files from one account to onother via drag and drop user folder. Now Im not seeing said files! File folder in question: Documents What am I doing wrong. Are the files lost forever?...
  9. Can't disable "Administrator" account.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't disable "Administrator" account.: There is this account I activated called "Administrator" to change my user folder but it didn't work so when I tried to disable it said "Operation completed sucessfully" and it was still there so I restarted my PC but it was still there and I even tried deleting the account...
  10. new user account can't see pictures

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    new user account can't see pictures: I created a new user account for my spouse but we aren't able to access pics that are on the computer. I can't figure it out, any help appreciated. 93154