Windows 10: Can't see All apps in Your Phone App.

Discus and support Can't see All apps in Your Phone App. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can't see any of my android app in Your Phone App.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KaushikBargaway, Jan 21, 2021.

1. Can't see All apps in Your Phone App.

I can't see any of my android app in Your Phone App.

:)

KaushikBargaway, Jan 21, 2021
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Jan 21, 2021
  3. TechPowerUp App with Windows 8.1 Phone?

I think after this current class I am in and then the next I should have what I need to be able to make a TPU Windows Phone app. I want to make some sort of app as an outside project to put on my resume and TPU app is what I really want to do. @W1zzard if no one has started developing one by the time I think I am ready too. (Next summer) ill PM you.

MxPhenom 216, Jan 21, 2021
  4. t_ski Win User

Can't see All apps in Your Phone App.

$.10 android apps

Not sure if anyone's seen this yet, but they have $.10 (yes, 10 cents) android apps on the Android Market to celebrate 10 BILLION downloads. So far I've picked up Tetris, Need for Speed Shift, SoundHound amd ADWLauncher EX. There were several other games that were listed, including ones too good for my phone *Frown Can't see All apps in Your Phone App. :(

t_ski, Jan 21, 2021
Thema:

Can't see All apps in Your Phone App.

1. Can't see All apps in Your Phone App. - Similar Threads - Can't apps Phone

2. Why can't I see apps on the phone link app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I see apps on the phone link app?: My phone link app only displays messages call and photos. I can't see where I give permissions to have the apps be visible on the phone link app on my laptop....
  3. Why can't I see apps on the phone link app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I see apps on the phone link app?: My phone link app only displays messages call and photos. I can't see where I give permissions to have the apps be visible on the phone link app on my laptop....
  4. i don't see the apps in Your Phone

i don't see the apps in Your Phone: I have a Samsung S8+ Android 9 linked to Win10 and I do not see the apps feature in Your Phone. How can I play with my phone's apps on my Windows PC via the Your Phone app?...
  5. Can't reinstall "Your Phone" app

Can't reinstall "Your Phone" app: Hi I had installed the "Your phone" app, and it was working well, but then suddenly stopped synching 2 weeks ago. I tried all the recommended methods to reconnect, but none of them worked. So I thought back to basics, uninstall then reinstall. After a lot of problems I...
  6. Can't change phone in Your Phone app

Can't change phone in Your Phone app: I've just bought a new Android 10 phone, and want to link it to the Your Phone app on my Windows 10 PC, replacing the previous phone. I have followed both sets of instructions here: https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/119649-unlink-iphone-android-phone-windows-10-pc.html...
  7. See ALL Your Apps Through This Window

in Windows 10 Customization
    See ALL Your Apps Through This Window: The brainy Folks in MS should make this some funky, easy thing, maybe, from Store and offer it to all End Users. See ALL your applications in once place, at a glance... Store, default & User Installed software, nothing inside any folders, no scrolling and if one knows the...
  8. your phone app

your phone app: When i make a call the voice came from my phone not from my surface go. I am done all setting reset and setup again and again but the issue is persist. what should i do. all notification photos, sms working properly but only voice not come from my surface go....
  9. Your Phone app

Your Phone app: When i make a call the voice came from my phone not from my surface go. I am done all setting reset and setup again and again but the issue is persist. what should i do. all notification photos, sms working properly but only voice not come from my surface go....
  10. Unable to see Call tab on Your Phone App

Unable to see Call tab on Your Phone App: I Recently updated to 1909 and read online on microsoft website about calls tab on your phone app that can make calls from my pc . I complete all the requirements given in that page to get that feature but still Im unable to see it. My Phone - Oneplus 6t Android 10...