Windows 10: Cant see all "people" in people view

Discus and support Cant see all "people" in people view in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I am starting to move my photo's over from google pictures as I have a O365 subscription so thought I should start to use it. however the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Steve.ReesZL, Dec 31, 2020.

1. Cant see all "people" in people view

Hello

I am starting to move my photo's over from google pictures as I have a O365 subscription so thought I should start to use it.

however the "people" view is not showing all the people in my pictures folder. There are a number of people in some of the folders within the pictures folder that it is totally ignoring.

some other people it is only picking 1 or 2 pictures but not bringing similar ones in.

Is there anyway to refresh it or add manually?

:)

Steve.ReesZL, Dec 31, 2020

2. People view problems

1. How can I select a different picture for someone? Note that the picture chose in People view is not the same as that used for the contact.
    2. How do I persuade it to create a picture for someone where there is good consistent recognition for them but no picture has been chosen in the People view?
    Microsoft Photos 2018.18081.14710.0

Cortexpert, Dec 31, 2020
  3. JayPhi Win User
    Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Dec 31, 2020
  4. Cant see all "people" in people view

People Bar is not showing up.

Hi,

The missing People Bar could have been disabled when you turn off your computer. To properly diagnose this issue, we would like to know more about the issue by asking the following questions below:

• What is the last action taken before you turn off the computer?
    • What build and version of Windows 10 do you have installed on your computer?
    • Have you attempted to perform any of the troubleshooting steps?

To enable people icon on your taskbar, we suggest that you follow the steps provided below:

• Click on the Start button on Windows 10 and choose Settings.
    • Next, open the Settings app and choose Personalization icon.
    • select Taskbar to open all taskbar settings.
    • Look for People section, turn on Show people on the taskbar to show the People bar from the taskbar.

We look forward to your response and for the results for us to assist you further.

Anthony Gal, Dec 31, 2020
Thema:

Cant see all "people" in people view

1. Cant see all "people" in people view - Similar Threads - Cant view

2. Windows 11: File explorer stuck in CONTENT view and i cant revert to TILES view

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11: File explorer stuck in CONTENT view and i cant revert to TILES view: Hello, around a week ago my file explorer home screen changed the view from TILES to CONTENT even tho the view window still showed it as TILES, restarting file explorer several times or restarting the file explorer in task manager didnt help, updating the system, reverting...
  3. Windows 11: File explorer stuck in CONTENT view and i cant revert to TILES view

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11: File explorer stuck in CONTENT view and i cant revert to TILES view: Hello, around a week ago my file explorer home screen changed the view from TILES to CONTENT even tho the view window still showed it as TILES, restarting file explorer several times or restarting the file explorer in task manager didnt help, updating the system, reverting...
  4. i accidentally added too many desktops to my laptop and now i cant view the desktop to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i accidentally added too many desktops to my laptop and now i cant view the desktop to...: I added way to many and now im unable to view the task view so i cant delete them how can i delete them without using task view https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidentally-added-too-many-desktops-to-my/843908ec-d91b-42b8-9314-22fc74c1eec9
  5. i accidentally added too many desktops to my laptop and now i cant view the desktop to...

i accidentally added too many desktops to my laptop and now i cant view the desktop to...: I added way to many and now im unable to view the task view so i cant delete them how can i delete them without using task view https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidentally-added-too-many-desktops-to-my/843908ec-d91b-42b8-9314-22fc74c1eec9
  6. I can't open task manager. I can't view the properties of files. I cant see any windows icons.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open task manager. I can't view the properties of files. I cant see any windows icons.: I am using the latest version of windows 11. I woke up today to find the default windows icons gone My task manager won't open too. I later found that I couldn't view the properties of files too. When I try to open TM or view properties nothing happens not even an error...
  7. I can't open task manager. I can't view the properties of files. I cant see any windows icons.

I can't open task manager. I can't view the properties of files. I cant see any windows icons.: I am using the latest version of windows 11. I woke up today to find the default windows icons gone My task manager won't open too. I later found that I couldn't view the properties of files too. When I try to open TM or view properties nothing happens not even an error...
  8. How does anyone view replys to asked questions Cant find any responces

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How does anyone view replys to asked questions Cant find any responces: cant find any responces to my questions so it s best not reply to any Qs i got https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-does-anyone-view-replys-to-asked-questions/a4972412-aab9-43dd-a4c9-58a775a1f2fc
  9. How does anyone view replys to asked questions Cant find any responces

How does anyone view replys to asked questions Cant find any responces: cant find any responces to my questions so it s best not reply to any Qs i got https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-does-anyone-view-replys-to-asked-questions/a4972412-aab9-43dd-a4c9-58a775a1f2fc
  10. Can Launch windows on old drive but i cant view the files on my old drive

Can Launch windows on old drive but i cant view the files on my old drive: I downloaded windows on my hard drive, but then after a few days i downloaded windows on my ssd but now i cant view the windows files on my hard drive but i have the opption to launch windows on my hard drive and my ssd please help!...