Windows 10: Can't see any sent emails in sent items folder on new laptop but I can see them on my...

Discus and support Can't see any sent emails in sent items folder on new laptop but I can see them on my... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Recently purchased a new high spec HP laptop running Windows10. I am running the default Email in Windows10 but I am also using Office 2010 and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Davidhills_959, Jan 2, 2019.

1. Can't see any sent emails in sent items folder on new laptop but I can see them on my...

Recently purchased a new high spec HP laptop running Windows10. I am running the default Email in Windows10 but I am also using Office 2010 and it seems to be running ok on all my email accounts to receive emails and delete any unwanted items etc. HOWEVER any sent email items or any replies do not appear in the sent items email folder for any of my accounts. BUT they do show on my smartphone inbox if I send an email from one of my accounts to another account of mine. This is going to be a real pain if I have to check my smartphone every time to confirm that an important email has definitely been sent and when I sent it. Surely there is a simple fix to this.

As previous users have said I have tried deleting the email accounts and setting them up again - but no joy.

Please, please, please let me know how to fix this before I drive myself batty.

Moved from: (Outlook.com | Email | Sending, receiving, and reading email)

:)

Davidhills_959, Jan 2, 2019
  2. warek Win User

Oulook 2016 sent items not all in sent items folder but are in outlook

Hi there

Trying to setup up my new computer, Windows 10 home. I have outlook 2016 and I tried to start without adding a new account and then tried to import from outlook 2010 pst file. I still have the old computer with outlook 2010 , all my emails etc

This gave me some old emails but no current ones and no address book/contacts

I then added a new email account pop 3 manually and it works sends and receives
    I also saved and imported a csv file of contacts and that is all good.

However I notice that if I send some pics from another program, right click send to they are sent but they are not in the sent items under my email account, but they are in the sent items under the outlook data file. If I sent a reply to an email the sent box under my email account saves the reply.

I would like to have all of my sent items under the one sent folder, and preferably the sent folder under my email account not the sent item under the outlook data file

Any suggestions?

Thanks for your input

Cheers

Kevin

warek, Jan 2, 2019
  3. Email app windows10 - sent items folder

The new windows 10 email app puts sent mail items in a new folder called 'sent items' rather than the 'sent' folder. This is confusing and a problem as the sent mail is only held in the windows environment and isn't then stored on the host servers.

how can i change the setting to get the app to get sent mail put in the 'sent' folder not 'sent items'

Davidjwebster2003, Jan 2, 2019
  4. joe patti Win User

Can't see any sent emails in sent items folder on new laptop but I can see them on my...

Yahoo Sent Items Folder vs Sent Folder

Emails sent thru Yahoo on WP7 will get saved in "Sent Items" folder, and not in "Sent" folder. Emails sent from Yahoo using my PC Internet browser will be saved in the "Sent" folder and not in "Sent Items" folder. Yet both folders, i.e., "Sent" and "Sent
    Items," get synced.

If I delete the "Sent Items" folder using my PC Internet Browser, WP7 gets a certificate error when syncing. I guess this folder is required for WP7. Is that so?

Is there a way for all emails sent thru Yahoo on WP7 to be saved in same folder that Yahoo uses when saving emails thru PC browser access?

Thank you,

Joe

joe patti, Jan 2, 2019
Thema:

Can't see any sent emails in sent items folder on new laptop but I can see them on my...

1. Can't see any sent emails in sent items folder on new laptop but I can see them on my... - Similar Threads - Can't sent emails

2. I cannot see sent emails on my MAIL app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot see sent emails on my MAIL app.: I cannot see sent emails on my MAIL app. How can I fix that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-see-sent-emails-on-my-mail-app/d56f163a-0589-4039-9cc6-b54c43f73065
  3. I cannot see sent emails on my MAIL app.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot see sent emails on my MAIL app.: I cannot see sent emails on my MAIL app. How can I fix that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-see-sent-emails-on-my-mail-app/d56f163a-0589-4039-9cc6-b54c43f73065
  4. Sent items not showing in Sent Items folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sent items not showing in Sent Items folder: I am running Microsoft Mail Not Outlook on Windows 11. I have created 2 email accounts that both work but in neither case will any sent items appear in the Sent Items folder . I have re-installed Mail twice now but the problem persists. They do not appear in any other folder...
  5. Sent items not showing in Sent Items folder

Sent items not showing in Sent Items folder: I am running Microsoft Mail Not Outlook on Windows 11. I have created 2 email accounts that both work but in neither case will any sent items appear in the Sent Items folder . I have re-installed Mail twice now but the problem persists. They do not appear in any other folder...
  6. Can't see sent texts in Phone Link

Can't see sent texts in Phone Link: I just set up Phone Link/Link to Windows, and it seems really cool. I successfully connected my phone, but when I view my text messages on my computer, I only see the texts I have received; not the ones I've sent. It ends up looking like a huge one-sided conversation. Has any...
  7. No attachments on GMail and Cannot see body of sent items

in Windows 10 Customization
    No attachments on GMail and Cannot see body of sent items: I hope someone can help. Windows 10 Mail program I have three email addresses using the Mail program Outlook works well. G Mail is a problem It does not include attachments. I can open these attachments on my Ipad. On the PC mail they simply don't exist. If I go to the...
  8. Sent Items folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sent Items folder: How do I find the Sent Items folder? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sent-items-folder/226e660d-b3ed-4ed8-bdb8-1b2236d65a11
  9. cannot see sent items in mail box

cannot see sent items in mail box: No items sent in my mail box ... How can I find them thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-see-sent-items-in-mail-box/6e8235b5-9281-4cd5-84a9-f3c6ceff0c9b
  10. sent emails folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    sent emails folder: How do I get Windows Mail, not Outlook.com, to send or log my Sent emails. At the moment they are sent but there is no record in either Sent or Sent Itmes folders. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sent-emails-folder/d4ab3fa9-df92-4824-818b-efc3aa879da1