Windows 10: Can't see app screenshots on Microsoft Store

Discus and support Can't see app screenshots on Microsoft Store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I tried to reset the app, but still can't see screenshots of any app on MS Store.MS Store app:How it looks in a browser:PC specs:Edition Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Valentyn Bondarenko, Sep 29, 2021.

1. Can't see app screenshots on Microsoft Store

Hello,I tried to reset the app, but still can't see screenshots of any app on MS Store.MS Store app:How it looks in a browserCan't see app screenshots on Microsoft Store :pC specs:Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 20H2 Installed on 11/‎26/‎2020 OS build 19042.1237 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3530.0

:)

Valentyn Bondarenko, Sep 29, 2021

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Sep 29, 2021
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Sep 29, 2021
  4. P4-630 Win User

Can't see app screenshots on Microsoft Store

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store | Windows Central

P4-630, Sep 29, 2021
Thema:

Can't see app screenshots on Microsoft Store

1. Can't see app screenshots on Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Can't app screenshots

2. I can't see my screenshot after taking screenshot. Where are they saved?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't see my screenshot after taking screenshot. Where are they saved?: I have taken screenshots by pressin windows+Fn+PrtSc. When opening the caputed screenshot, i couldn't see them. where else should i search for them?...
  3. I can't see my screenshot after taking screenshot. Where are they saved?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't see my screenshot after taking screenshot. Where are they saved?: I have taken screenshots by pressin windows+Fn+PrtSc. When opening the caputed screenshot, i couldn't see them. where else should i search for them?...
  4. Free version of Screenshot on Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Free version of Screenshot on Microsoft Store?: Is there another screenshot app like Lightshot, Screenshot but free on store that allows you only use hotkey to save screenshot? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-version-of-screenshot-on-microsoft-store/a1b11be2-be3c-4bd3-81e6-4986c468441b
  5. Free version of Screenshot on Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Free version of Screenshot on Microsoft Store?: Is there another screenshot app like Lightshot, Screenshot but free on store that allows you only use hotkey to save screenshot? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-version-of-screenshot-on-microsoft-store/a1b11be2-be3c-4bd3-81e6-4986c468441b
  6. Microsoft store doesn't show app screenshots

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store doesn't show app screenshots: Microsoft store doesn't show app screenshots. However, they are present on the website. I even reinstalled Windows don't worry - not because of this, and still no effect...
  7. How to See Microsoft Store Apps Changelog

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to See Microsoft Store Apps Changelog: So, I have some apps from the Microsoft Store that I'd like to see the changes for after they get updated. Is there an easy way to do this within the store or even outside the store? submitted by /u/Lefty_Daniels [link] [comments]...
  8. Can't Install Apps on Microsoft Store App

Can't Install Apps on Microsoft Store App: Hey, I need help because I'm using a school computer and it isn't letting me install things anymore. About a week ago I could install a lot of things but no I can't. So, if you know what I can do to be able to download things again then could you please tell me? FYI I tried...
  9. Can't see the amount in "Offers in-app purchases" at Microsoft Store

Can't see the amount in "Offers in-app purchases" at Microsoft Store: Hi How to know the amount in "Offers in-app purchases" at Microsoft Store? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-see-the-amount-in-offers-in-app-purchases-at/0a462beb-2109-4585-8169-319baae57882"
  10. why can't i see reviews in microsoft store?

why can't i see reviews in microsoft store?: [ATTACH] there's still a way to enter the reviews interface,but nothing can be loaded.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-see-reviews-in-microsoft-store/994eaa7e-ec8b-49c6-8e81-7ad71e35e76b"