Windows 10: Can't see bluetooth driver in Device Manager on Lenovo Y530

Discus and support Can't see bluetooth driver in Device Manager on Lenovo Y530 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi Everyone, I need a little help.As I mentioned in the title, I can't see the bluetooth drivers in the Device Manager, there is no option to turn it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DominikSzabó, Jun 5, 2021.

1. Can't see bluetooth driver in Device Manager on Lenovo Y530

Hi Everyone, I need a little help.As I mentioned in the title, I can't see the bluetooth drivers in the Device Manager, there is no option to turn it on anywhere, and the troubleshooter says, that my laptop is not capable of using bluetooth, but it very much is, since I was using bluetooth when everything went south.I was using my bluetooth keyboard and mouse when suddenly they wasn't working, at first I could search for bluetooth devices from the bluetooth settings panel, but didn't give me any result, so I turned it off, with the intention to turn it on, but then the toggle suddenly just dis

:)

DominikSzabó, Jun 5, 2021
  2. rstarke Win User

Windows 10 install error 0xc1900101 - 0x20017 Lenovo Y530

Y530 is NOT compatible with Windows 10. It is not on Lenovo's list of compatible notebooks. The Intel WiFi card is not compatible plus there are not recent drivers for some of the components. Do not waste your time with this model. There have been numerous
    posts about this on many websites. Microsoft does not know and Lenovo will not support the Y530.

rstarke, Jun 5, 2021
  3. Device Manager Un-Hiding Hidden Devices

When you connect a plug and play device, Windows Plug and Play manager detects it, finds and installs the driver. Device Manager lists the device with a solid icon.

The driver is only removed when you uninstall the device, not simply by disconnecting the device. When the device is disconnected, its driver is still installed. By default, Device Manager only displays connected devices. When you show hidden devices, note the Bluetooth icon you see is semi-transparent (not opaque). That indicates a "non-present" device. Sometimes also called a "ghost" device. The driver is still installed but the device is not currently detected (i.e. not connected).

Device can be disconnected when
    • Device unplugged (e.g. removing a USB device)
    • Turning a device OFF
    • Disabling the device in BIOS (then windows won't detect it) or
    • Device failure

So
    • Check BIOS as suggested
    • Check board connections
    • Can b/t be turned off by a switch? or keyboard combination?
    Also possible the b/t h/w failed

ComputerGeek, Jun 5, 2021
  4. ankithd Win User

Can't see bluetooth driver in Device Manager on Lenovo Y530

Bluetooth driver dissappeared from device manager after disabling it

Hey thanks for the response i was loosing hope. Im on windows 10 1803 so unfortunately i dont think that update applies to me.

1) I've actually tried to view hidden devices 2 days ago and i saw ALL my bluetooth devices again but all of them were greyed out and i could not enable/update any of them. When updating it said the device was disconnected. Atleast i was able to see that my bluetooth device was a "qualcomm atheros ar3012 bluetooth 4.0 adapter". I downloaded the win 10 64 bit driver and tried to install it. After restart it didn't help and now i can't even find the bluetooth devices greyed out even when i turn on show hidden devices *Sad
    2) I have Ubuntu on dual boot and the bluetooth works fine
    3) There was a lenovo tool for enabling wifi/bluetooth/etc.. and i turned on bluetooth via that but nothing happens. I tried to add bluetooth devices, check device manager, but nothing changed

I'll try to see if i can do something in the bios. This was driver i tried to install in step (1)

Thank you again for the suggestions

edit: Couldn't find anything in the BIOS either. Is there a way to "repair windows 10" while maintaining my dual boot?

ankithd, Jun 5, 2021
Thema:

Can't see bluetooth driver in Device Manager on Lenovo Y530

1. Can't see bluetooth driver in Device Manager on Lenovo Y530 - Similar Threads - Can't bluetooth driver

2. Bluetooth drivers missing and not in device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth drivers missing and not in device manager: Hello all,On windows 11, somehow in the last 24 hours I lost the ability to use bluetooth. I've seen it on other computers and have been unable to fix it. I have tried troubleshooting it with no resolution. The drivers are not found in device manager even after showing hidden...
  3. Bluetooth drivers missing and not in device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth drivers missing and not in device manager: Hello all,On windows 11, somehow in the last 24 hours I lost the ability to use bluetooth. I've seen it on other computers and have been unable to fix it. I have tried troubleshooting it with no resolution. The drivers are not found in device manager even after showing hidden...
  4. i can't see Monitors in Device Manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i can't see Monitors in Device Manager: I can't see the Monitors icon https://ibb.co/0j9wGqz in Device Manager. Please help me. This is a photo I took when I couldn't see Monitor icon https://ibb.co/bNvYsy4 ....
  5. i can't see Monitors in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can't see Monitors in Device Manager: I can't see the Monitors icon https://ibb.co/0j9wGqz in Device Manager. Please help me. This is a photo I took when I couldn't see Monitor icon https://ibb.co/bNvYsy4 ....
  6. i can't see Monitors in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Can't see display adaptors in device manager.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't see display adaptors in device manager.: I had some problems with my computer and i had to uninstall my GPU and i restarted my computer and i went into Device maniger and coudn't find the Display addptors and i then tried to add the display addaports but it came up with a error saying. An error occured during the...
  8. Bluetooth not working and can't update driver in device manager

Bluetooth not working and can't update driver in device manager: Last night my all my bluetooth devices stopped working. When I run the troubleshooter it says that my device does not have bluetooth. In the device manager I can see bluetooth if I show hidden devices, but when I click on properties it it shows nothing. All of the devices...
  9. I do not see the Bluetooth Driver after unhiding drivers in Device Manager

I do not see the Bluetooth Driver after unhiding drivers in Device Manager: Hi. My friend gave me her old laptop. It's an ASUS x553m. It's currently running Windows 10 Home Edition Updated Yesterday 5/5/2020. This laptop was sitting for a while and was not updated since 2019. Bluetooth options come up when searched on this PC but I do not have the...
  10. No bluetooth driver in device manager

No bluetooth driver in device manager: I tried to turn Bluetooth on and off and then the switch icon was no longer there I looked in device manager even under hidden devices but there is no Bluetooth icons anywhere....