Windows 10: Cant see clock in my taskbar windows 10 surface

Discus and support Cant see clock in my taskbar windows 10 surface in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Cant see clock in my taskbar, windows 10 surface also I have the pen icon in the taskbar and cant get ri of it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by nzmurree, Feb 14, 2019.

1. nzmurree Win User

Cant see clock in my taskbar windows 10 surface

Cant see clock in my taskbar, windows 10 surface

also I have the pen icon in the taskbar and cant get ri of it

:)

nzmurree, Feb 14, 2019
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Feb 14, 2019
  3. "Surface Detach" Icon Removal on Surface Book Taskbar

Hi,

As per the description I understand that you are trying to remove the Surface detach icon from the Taskbar on your Surface device, we will help you with this issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to disable it and check if it helps.

You will have to disable the Surface DTX. Follow:

• Press and hold (or right-click) the taskbar and select Task Manager.
    • In Task Manager, select the Startup tab.
    • Check if the Surface DTX status is shown as Disabled.
    • Close Task Manager.
    • Go to Start
      Cant see clock in my taskbar windows 10 surface f7c7fdba-6df5-43d9-a333-f8148a96bfa5.png
      , and select
      Power > Restart to restart your Surface Book.

Hope it helps. Let us know for further assistance on accessing the Surface device, we will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 14, 2019
  4. Cant see clock in my taskbar windows 10 surface

Clock and date on Taskbar missing

My clock and date disappeared from the taskbar in windows 10. After trying various suggestions, none of which worked, but this did work for me:

Right click on an empty space on the taskbar,

Click settings

In the option "Move Taskbar" move it to right or top of the screen and the clock reappears, when I returned the taskbar back to the bottom, the clock and date was still visible.

Obviously a Microsoft Glitch, in the windows 10 Anniversary update. I haven't restarted my PC since, so will be interesting to see if the clock remains there.

JohnCooling, Feb 14, 2019
Thema:

Cant see clock in my taskbar windows 10 surface

1. Cant see clock in my taskbar windows 10 surface - Similar Threads - Cant clock taskbar

2. I cant see my icons from the taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant see my icons from the taskbar: I basically cant see anything I open on the taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-see-my-icons-from-the-taskbar/f14b327e-371b-48d1-bb1b-244f59c19d67
  3. I cant see my icons from the taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant see my icons from the taskbar: I basically cant see anything I open on the taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-see-my-icons-from-the-taskbar/f14b327e-371b-48d1-bb1b-244f59c19d67
  4. I cant see my icons from the taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I cant see my taskbar apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant see my taskbar apps: Hello, I am not able to see my taskbar apps and battery on my taskbar. I tried many ways to fix it but I am still unable to see it. I hope that the team will be able to reply to this problem quickly. P.S. I also tried restarting the computer but it still fails to load the...
  6. I cant see my taskbar apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant see my taskbar apps: Hello, I am not able to see my taskbar apps and battery on my taskbar. I tried many ways to fix it but I am still unable to see it. I hope that the team will be able to reply to this problem quickly. P.S. I also tried restarting the computer but it still fails to load the...
  7. Taskbar Clock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Clock: When I click on the taskbar clock, it shows notifications and calendar. Is there any way to customize this so that when I click it, long time shows up with the notifications and calendar hh:mm:ss. It used to have the feature but then it updated and went away. Thanks!...
  8. I cant see Activate Clock and Time in my Taskbar for Window10

I cant see Activate Clock and Time in my Taskbar for Window10: Hello, I had updated my Operating System 18 month back, since then I am not able to see clock in my taskbar. Have tried to activate the same from taskbar settings, by visiting to Turn System icons on or of section under notification area. In the above said section, I can...
  9. Windows 10 Taskbar Clock Glitch

Windows 10 Taskbar Clock Glitch: [ATTACH] My taskbar clock has this weird glitch that a appeared when I tried optimizing my computer with 'Advanced System Optimizer' that I downloaded today. do you guys know if there is any way of fixing this?...
  10. taskbar clock

taskbar clock: how to enlarge the taskbar clock https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/taskbar-clock/b2e8347c-c1da-4307-8cd0-a9587716cbb0

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant see clock in taskbar windows 10

2. cant see clock on taskbar

3. where is my taskbar on my win 10 surface

4. cant see clock on toolbar windows 10,
  5. i cant see the mail icon on the taskbar of my surface