Windows 10: Cant see edges of my screen

Discus and support Cant see edges of my screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My display supports 1080p resolution yet when its on 1080p I cant see the edges of my screen. im using a Samsung syncmaster XL2370 Please help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HamzaDublin, Apr 13, 2020.

1. Cant see edges of my screen

My display supports 1080p resolution yet when its on 1080p I cant see the edges of my screen.

im using a Samsung syncmaster XL2370

Please help.

:)

HamzaDublin, Apr 13, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 13, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 13, 2020
  4. Cant see edges of my screen

Edge start screen

Hi Hobo,

We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Open Edge browser, select
      More
      (…) (At top right corner) from the address bar, choose
      Settings.

• Select Top sites and suggested content from the Open new tabs with drop down menu.

• Restart the EDGE browser and check if you are able to open new tabs with the suggested sites.
    I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Apr 13, 2020
Thema:

Cant see edges of my screen

1. Cant see edges of my screen - Similar Threads - Cant edges screen

2. CANT SEE MY GPU TEMP !!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CANT SEE MY GPU TEMP !!: EVERY THING IS ABOVE THE REQUIREMENTS THEN WHAT IS THE PROBLEM ?? PLS HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-see-my-gpu-temp/98e0defa-30e4-41e1-b70d-d1427c40b2ce
  3. how to see right edge of screen image

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to see right edge of screen image: how to see right edge of laptop screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-see-right-edge-of-screen-image/1b63fa41-945b-401d-acfe-8eebda2ce473
  4. cannot see edge on my screen

cannot see edge on my screen: I have my edge open. I can see it on my tool bar but I cannot find it on my screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-see-edge-on-my-screen/ab5ce629-da82-4f6c-b056-59aafa7e7ea6
  5. cant see

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cant see: why cant i see this photo?[ATTACH] also when I delete an application in my download area is there other hidden files to delete somewhere? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-see/8eb95e0c-1c0f-4898-a52c-906722e8e725
  6. cant see my pc, on laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cant see my pc, on laptop: H i am after some help, i can see my wife's laptop, on the network on my PC, but she cant see my PC on her laptop. both have the file and printing option on, what other things do i need to check, i have disabled my firewall using Bitdefender but it is just the same....
  7. cant see some of my emails

cant see some of my emails: hi i cant see some of my emails on one of my accounts . the email is there in the account but when i try accsess the email to read it the page is blank https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-see-some-of-my-emails/a40fd1cf-8776-4a1c-8573-5a69a851f528
  8. cant see my language in the settings

cant see my language in the settings: I'm trying to delete a language pack I have on my computer, English UK But when I go to the language settings and try to delete that pack, I don't see it.[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  9. cant see all my screen

cant see all my screen: when using 50 inch flat screen as a monitor via hdmi I cant see the edges of my screen. cant see all of my task bar and so on... help me please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-see-all-my-screen/98779d7c-beb7-4698-8210-127b666ff4b3
  10. Cant see my emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant see my emails: I allowed my Windows 10 Dell Laptop do an update last week and have had lots of issues since. This morning I cant see my emails off my EasyMail/Gmail account. I can see I have unread emails - the side bar comes up...but no emails ot see in the actual inbox....(no...