Windows 10: Can't See Embedded Videos in New Install Win 10

Discus and support Can't See Embedded Videos in New Install Win 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; This updates a question I asked about 30 minutes ago. (Sorry.) I just upgraded from Win 7 to Win 10 (1909 edition) on a Toshiba Portege today,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Matt In Arizona, Nov 28, 2019.

1. Can't See Embedded Videos in New Install Win 10

This updates a question I asked about 30 minutes ago. (Sorry.) I just upgraded from Win 7 to Win 10 (1909 edition) on a Toshiba Portege today, 2019-11-28. I've used Firefox browser for longer than I remember. All my bookmarks/favorites are there.

• First problem that I think I solved was that YouTube videos would not load with firefox and I understand its security. Worked fine on Edge. I downloaded and installed Adobe Flash.
    • GIFs in Tumblr now seem to be working, and I don't know why. Maybe they had been and I had not seen one. So set this matter aside. Next problem is that GIFs on Tumblr using Firefox (have not tried elsewhere yet) will blink with a still image, and then act like they are loading, but not load. I have not tried to get back on to Tumbler thru Edge yet. Is there an answer I have missed?
    • Next problem is that non-YouTube videos embedded in Tumblr and other sites (see above remark) won't load. They act like they're loading, but all I see are moving dots on a black background. This continues to be a problem, even where the video time is really short, like 5 seconds.

I'll still appreciate any ideas.

:)

Matt In Arizona, Nov 28, 2019
  2. alwann Win User

Embedded videos freezing

Recently I installed Windows 10, upgrading from 8.1. Now videos embedded in emails freeze after playing for a few seconds. Mainly it's the ads that often precede and accompany shared videos that are freezing, but when this happens, I can't get beyond them to see the shared vid. This occurs with all browsers that I have tried, e.g., MSN, Google, IE. Suggestions?

alwann, Nov 28, 2019
  3. Embedded internet videos not play in Win 10

Hi,

Please follow the steps and check:

Run the Video Playback troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below step:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Video Playback.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    Please have a look at this
    thread
    which discusses a similar concern.

Hope it helps and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to help.

Rohit Chettri, Nov 28, 2019
  4. Can't See Embedded Videos in New Install Win 10

No embedded video play with Microsoft Edge

Hello,

Since the Win 10 upgrade and using Microsoft Edge I have either no vision and audio or no play at all when accessing embedded video content on youtube or news sites.

Help!

David Whitton, Nov 28, 2019
Thema:

Can't See Embedded Videos in New Install Win 10

1. Can't See Embedded Videos in New Install Win 10 - Similar Threads - Can't Embedded Videos

2. win 10 can't see win 10 computers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    win 10 can't see win 10 computers: I have 2 desktop computers running windows 10 home v. 22h2 and one running windows 11 home. the windows 10 computers can see the windows 11 computer but the win 11 can't see the win 10 computers. all networks are set to private and set to share without password protection....
  3. win 10 can't see win 10 computers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    win 10 can't see win 10 computers: I have 2 desktop computers running windows 10 home v. 22h2 and one running windows 11 home. the windows 10 computers can see the windows 11 computer but the win 11 can't see the win 10 computers. all networks are set to private and set to share without password protection....
  4. win 10 can't see win 10 computers

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. New Win 10 Pro can't see Network devices

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    New Win 10 Pro can't see Network devices: New computer build with Win 10 Pro. It can't see other devices Under Network in File Explorer. Yes - net discovery is on. Yes - a folder is shared - my other Win 10 Pro can see it Yes - the laundry list of services is running and start automatic Yes - SMV v1 is on Yes -...
  6. Can't see video

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't see video: I am having trouble viewing any video online; I can hear but no picture. Regular videos saved in my library I can see and hear. but nothing online - youtube, internet, etc. HELP...
  7. Embedded videos freezing

in Browsers and Email
    Embedded videos freezing: Recently I installed Windows 10, upgrading from 8.1. Now videos embedded in emails freeze after playing for a few seconds. Mainly it's the ads that often precede and accompany shared videos that are freezing, but when this happens, I can't get beyond them to see the shared...
  8. Sleep for embedded videos

in Windows 10 Support
    Sleep for embedded videos: Anybody know why Windows Media Player music and videos suspend sleep for the duration of the song/clip but browser embedded videos don't? (tried window and full screen). Is this by design or a bug?? This seems illogical and a darned nuisance to boot. 2601
  9. Win 10 with embedded keys

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 with embedded keys: With the Threshold 2 update, I understand Win 10 can use a Win 7 and 8 key code for activation. Will it read an embedded key and use it during the installation process? We have over 300 devices that came with Win 8 downgraded to Win 7. Due to a new application that requires a...
  10. Can't see videos.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't see videos.: Since I upgraded to windows 10 I can't see video on facebook or you tube.Sometimes I can hear the audio fine and sometimes the audio is all broken up. 27163