Windows 10: Cant see experimental tab on command prompt

Discus and support Cant see experimental tab on command prompt in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I don't see the experimantal tab on the DOS command prompt even tho I'm running in adminsitrator mode. Doesn't appear to eb a way to enable the ctrl v... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by radd1971, Feb 21, 2019.

1. radd1971 Win User

Cant see experimental tab on command prompt

I don't see the experimantal tab on the DOS command prompt even tho I'm running in adminsitrator mode. Doesn't appear to eb a way to enable the ctrl v options.

:)

radd1971, Feb 21, 2019

2. Experimental Tab in command Prompt Properties

The 'Experimental' tab has been totally removed in command prompt properties window for Win 10. All the features under that tab have been regrouped under the 'Options' tab.

That should have been the correct answer.

Tedpacheco, Feb 21, 2019
  3. Experimental Tab in command Prompt Properties

Thank you for the prompt response. However, my problem is that I do not see the "experimental" tab on the Command Prompt properties menu on either of my machines. Is there some other pre-requisite setting that I am missing?

EdwardTaylor84, Feb 21, 2019
  4. Cant see experimental tab on command prompt

Experimental Tab in command Prompt Properties

I too have just upgraded to windows 10 and have NO experimental tab in command prompt properties. There seems to be no information anywhere on how to resolve this - so where in Microsoft do we go to fix this problem?

Gregoryzim, Feb 21, 2019
Thema:

Cant see experimental tab on command prompt

1. Cant see experimental tab on command prompt - Similar Threads - Cant experimental tab

2. CANT open command prompt black box

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    CANT open command prompt black box: My computer hasn’t been working and so I did this https://youtube.com/watch?v=GXsLzf52jW0&feature=share But the only bad thing is that the command prompt black box won’t show up when I press enter, I need help badly. I also am only in safe mode because my computer had a...
  3. enabling command prompt of closing all tabs or current tabs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    enabling command prompt of closing all tabs or current tabs: In Internet Explorer it allows you to access your setting to allow it to prompt you when closing out, if you want to close all tabs or current tab. how do you enable that in Microsoft edge?...
  4. Cant paste in Command Prompt

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cant paste in Command Prompt: I was trying to fix my apps icons because its appearing as a cross and black background, I tried the steps that one of the community told me which is doing this command: DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth DISM.exe...
  5. Cant use Command Prompt

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant use Command Prompt: So as you can see in the SECOND photo below those are my Enviromental Variables. I cant use my Command Prompt for anything not even to verify app versions. For some odd reason its configured to a 32 bit system and a OpenSSh. I dont know what it means and I suspect its the...
  6. Command prompt

in Windows 10 Customization
    Command prompt: It seems that I have to renew my command prompt almost monthly by use of the "bootsect /nt60 sys" command. Why is this happening ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/command-prompt/6ca7646e-66a4-45cf-ab84-781950936dee
  7. Command Prompt Tab button funtion not working

Command Prompt Tab button funtion not working: When I used to press Tab button in command prompt, the names of available files in that directory pops up. But I updated win10 with KB4458469 last night and this function is not working. Now what happening is when I am pressing Tab button, the blinking cursor in command...
  8. command prompt commands

command prompt commands: Can anybody just tell me what the command prompt for starting up in safe mode with networking is, if there is one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/command-prompt-commands/7b058934-65f0-40dc-8982-936764895a61
  9. Command Prompt Experimental changes

in Windows 10 Support
    Command Prompt Experimental changes: Anyone figured out a use for the Opacity setting for Command Prompt on the Experimental tab? I've tried it at many different settings and I just can't see a use for it. 2127
  10. commands in command prompt

in Windows 10 Support
    commands in command prompt: is there a full list of DOS style Commands buried somewhere in win10 i try CHKDSK and get nowhere with the command unless I'm typing it wrong. but there are a few otthers i would be interested in as well. 54240

Users found this page by searching for:

1. experimental tab cmd

2. experimental tab

3. tab experimental IN COMMAND prompt

4. cant see experimental tab command prompt