Windows 10: Cant see file size on all files when trying to unintall.

Discus and support Cant see file size on all files when trying to unintall. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I was trying to uninstall some of the programs on my f:drive. But in the uninstaling section of the settings i cant see the file size of any of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Joniru, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Joniru Win User

Cant see file size on all files when trying to unintall.

I was trying to uninstall some of the programs on my f:drive.

But in the uninstaling section of the settings i cant see the file size of any of the programs on the f:drive but i can see it on my c and d dirves.

Cant see file size on all files when trying to unintall. 6499ea93-e486-4cb5-a30b-cb8e9306cb8f?upload=true.jpg

Here is an example, the program in blue is on the f:drive whilst the other two are not.

:)

Joniru, Jul 9, 2019
  2. psyko12 Win User

Page File

Set minimum and maximum to a constant number as suggested by others, that will help reduce fragmentation on the drive coz of different page file sizing.

psyko12, Jul 9, 2019
  3. OneMoar Win User
    Increase image file upload size cap

its still a extra step worse still its command line ... the whole point is to spend less time taking fking screenshots and more time posting ...

OneMoar, Jul 9, 2019
  4. Drone Win User

Stored files in Hard Drive

You can use Windows search. Just search for *.* on a desired drive. When list is done just arrange them by size LOL.

You can do it via command line as well and make an output text file showing files and their sizes (but without arrangement)

Drone, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Cant see file size on all files when trying to unintall. - Similar Threads - Cant file size

2. Why cants see hidden files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why cants see hidden files?: In Explorer, I went under the view and set it to see hidden files. However, immediately after that, the Explorer reloaded and the setting did not change. What's happening?...
  3. Why cants see hidden files?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why cants see hidden files?: In Explorer, I went under the view and set it to see hidden files. However, immediately after that, the Explorer reloaded and the setting did not change. What's happening?...
  4. Cant see usual file shortcuts?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant see usual file shortcuts?: In my file explorer and on the left underneath the "Home" button I no longer see folders like "Downloads", "Documents", "Pictures", etc. In order to get to those folders I need to go through the whole This PC > C: > Users thing. The only folder I can see under the home button...
  5. Cant see usual file shortcuts?

Cant see usual file shortcuts?: In my file explorer and on the left underneath the "Home" button I no longer see folders like "Downloads", "Documents", "Pictures", etc. In order to get to those folders I need to go through the whole This PC > C: > Users thing. The only folder I can see under the home button...
  6. I cant see my files when I browse File Open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant see my files when I browse File Open: When I go to a website/ Word/ Access, etc... and use the option browse/upload and select Document / Desktops/Downloads, etc... to upload the files I can't see my files but when I get out of the FILE OPEN my files show up with no problem. They are there....
  7. I cant see my files when I browse File Open

I cant see my files when I browse File Open: When I go to a website/ Word/ Access, etc... and use the option browse/upload and select Document / Desktops/Downloads, etc... to upload the files I can't see my files but when I get out of the FILE OPEN my files show up with no problem. They are there....
  8. How to see all files when saving?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to see all files when saving?: When I save a file I want to see all the file like they normally appear in the folder I'm saving to. By default, Windows hides all the files that are a different type than what you're saving - this is annoying and confusing. How do I see everything in the folder I'm saving...
  9. How to see all files when saving?

How to see all files when saving?: When I save a file I want to see all the file like they normally appear in the folder I'm saving to. By default, Windows hides all the files that are a different type than what you're saving - this is annoying and confusing. How do I see everything in the folder I'm saving...
  10. How to see folder file size in Explorer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to see folder file size in Explorer: I somewhat recently switched over from Mac to Windows. One thing I still can't figure out is how to see the file size of a folder in the Explorer window. When I open a window, I see the following tabs: "Name", "Date Modified", "Type", and "Size". For files, "Size" is...