Windows 10: Can't see friends in Minecraft friends list

Discus and support Can't see friends in Minecraft friends list in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; All are on Bedrock Edition. Me Win 10, friend a PS4, and friend b Win 10. I did all the security check list and made sure I appear ONLINE. I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Igorath, Oct 13, 2020.

1. Igorath Win User

Can't see friends in Minecraft friends list

All are on Bedrock Edition. Me Win 10, friend a PS4, and friend b Win 10. I did all the security check list and made sure I appear ONLINE. I can connect to the PS4 WHEN their names appear in the list but the other Win 10 I can't. What next?

:)

Igorath, Oct 13, 2020

2. Minecraft friends

How do i change my account to make friends in minecraft and join severs and realms?

WolfeArmstrong, Oct 13, 2020
  3. Friends I removed on Xbox still appear in my friends list

I have been having this problem since 9 AM PST of today. And no, I cannot be the only one having this problem. Even though I removed 5 friends from my friends list on Xbox, they still appear in my friends list! I am now supposed to have only 34 friends,
    but it still says 39! This is a problem that needs to be fixed. I already tried blocking those people and unblocking them, but they still appear in my friends list. I want them gone forever from my friends list. Period.

I put this in the "Gaming on Windows 10" category because I'm not even sure where this should go, but this is an issue with Xbox.

McLarenP1 Boy, Oct 13, 2020
  4. Can't see friends in Minecraft friends list

Minecraft add friends

Hello my daughter wants to add her real friends as friends on her Minecraft game on Amazon fire. I have gone to Microsoft account but am confused as to where to change it..I'm not very techy...

KaitlynMays, Oct 13, 2020
Thema:

Can't see friends in Minecraft friends list

1. Can't see friends in Minecraft friends list - Similar Threads - Can't friends Minecraft

2. Why are my friends not popping up under the 'friends' list on Minecraft Bedrock?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are my friends not popping up under the 'friends' list on Minecraft Bedrock?: I've tried restarting my laptop, resetting my network, making sure multiplayer + joining clubs + cross play is allowed then running an SFC scan and restarting my laptop as per the instructions of a so called X-Box gamer. The first time my friend sent me an invite an envolope...
  3. Why are my friends not popping up under the 'friends' list on Minecraft Bedrock?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are my friends not popping up under the 'friends' list on Minecraft Bedrock?: I've tried restarting my laptop, resetting my network, making sure multiplayer + joining clubs + cross play is allowed then running an SFC scan and restarting my laptop as per the instructions of a so called X-Box gamer. The first time my friend sent me an invite an envolope...
  4. Gifting Minecraft Bedrock to a friend

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gifting Minecraft Bedrock to a friend: Hi, me and a bunch of friends from all over the US and a friend of ours in Germany want to play Minecraft together and I was wanting to know if there was a way I could buy a download code here in the US and let my German friend use it there?We all have windows 10 or various...
  5. Can't connect to friend's Minecraft server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to friend's Minecraft server: Hello, I've been having a hard time connecting to my friend's server on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. I was able to join the world at one point, but now whenever I try, I just get stuck on "Locating server...". Other people are able to join the world. I tried joining a...
  6. Can't see some of my friend's chats in Minecraft Bedrock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't see some of my friend's chats in Minecraft Bedrock: I can see only a few people's. I can't see any in a public server like the Hive, and a couple of my friends. However, I can see any private messages. I can't figure out any way to get it to work, any ideas?...
  7. Friends and minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Friends and minecraft: Hi how [Mod Removed - Profanity] do you make a friend? I’m under the impression that you need to be friends in your microsoft account to crossplay minecraft but this freaking site is impossible to navigate. If anoyone else has better info on crossplaying that’d be greatly...
  8. Kids used to be friends on Minecraft PE but cant add friends anymore.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Kids used to be friends on Minecraft PE but cant add friends anymore.: Both of my girls set up minecraft PE on their devices and could add each other as friends and play together, then my daughter tried to add another school friend but could not because she had to sign in to a microsoft account. This has become a long journey of creating...
  9. Minecraft add friends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft add friends: Hello my daughter wants to add her real friends as friends on her Minecraft game on Amazon fire. I have gone to Microsoft account but am confused as to where to change it..I'm not very techy......
  10. Cant join friend on minecraft.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant join friend on minecraft.: I have been having trouble joining my friend's world in Minecraft. We are using cross platform. I am using a nintendo switch and they are using windows 10. When I try to join their world, it says "connecting to multiplayer game" but is then followed by a message saying...