Windows 10: Can't See 'Installed Apps' in 'Apps' Settings Windows 11

Discus and support Can't See 'Installed Apps' in 'Apps' Settings Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm trying to clear my storage space and delete some of my installed apps. However, when I go to Settings > System > Storage, then try to open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Annoymous_214, Jan 3, 2024.

1. Can't See 'Installed Apps' in 'Apps' Settings Windows 11

I'm trying to clear my storage space and delete some of my installed apps. However, when I go to Settings > System > Storage, then try to open 'Installed Apps', it doesn't open.I've also tried to access this setting through searching it up in the search bar and clicking it, but this doesn't do anything. Going to Apps doesn't show all the options, and this is what I see:It might be related, but also when I try to open 'Add or Remove Programs' directly from the Start search bar, it doesn't work. I have to manually open control panel and navigate to that tab.Can someone tell me what to do t

:)

Annoymous_214, Jan 3, 2024

2. Microsoft Talks Windows App Store, Sets Windows 8 Beta Release for February 2012

Yesterday at a developer/preview event in San Francisco, Microsoft Corp. has provided the first real details on the Windows app store and 'slipped' out the fact that the Windows 8 Beta will be outed in late February 2012. The Windows Store will debut in the upcoming beta release and is set to be the 'single source' of Metro-style apps.

Built using HTML5 and JavaScript, the Windows Store app boasts a fluid, easy-to-navigate interface that promotes the latest and most popular apps, and is scheduled to be available in 231 countries, supporting no less than 100 languages.

Can't See 'Installed Apps' in 'Apps' Settings Windows 11 event_windowsstore01_web_thm.jpg

Can't See 'Installed Apps' in 'Apps' Settings Windows 11 event_windowsstore02_web_thm.jpg

According to Microsoft, the Windows Store is designed to be the main hub for discovering free and paid apps for Windows 8 but users will also be able to find apps through search engines (Bing will have the whole app catalog archived) and on websites (courtesy of a built-in promotion method supported by Internet Explorer 10).

Can't See 'Installed Apps' in 'Apps' Settings Windows 11 3808_windows20store_2_thm.png

Can't See 'Installed Apps' in 'Apps' Settings Windows 11 2604.free20trials20with20in-app20purchasing_2_thm.png

Can't See 'Installed Apps' in 'Apps' Settings Windows 11 8838.third20party20transaction20platforms20-20daily20telegraph_2_thm.png

Microsoft will allow paid Windows apps to cost from $1.49 upwards and will give developers 70% of revenue. If the app makes $25,000 then the Redmond company will hike the developer payout to 80% of every dollar of revenue earned. To entice devs even more, Microsoft is promising a very flexible business model which allows for in-app purchases, third-party transaction platforms, and the use of any ad platform.

To access the Windows Store, individual developers will be required to sign up for a $49/year subscription. Companies will pay $99 per year.

To get the app party started Microsoft has announced the First Apps contest which will allow eight (free) apps to be very first apps in the Windows Store when it opens. More details are available here.

Cristian_25H, Jan 3, 2024
  3. Windows Store to Pack "Mature" Games and Apps

They announce this right after they said weren't going to carry any of it... Ya think some investors told them to stfu and take money? *Laugh :laugh:

I wonder how long it will be before you can't install noncertified apps? The app store is the 1st stepping stone. Although, you'd have to be an idiot to give 30% to these clowns.

TheGuruStud, Jan 3, 2024
  4. Can't See 'Installed Apps' in 'Apps' Settings Windows 11

Apple Claims Steam Link App Violates App Store Guidelines

Here's what Valve is contending with:
    App Store Review Guidelines - Apple Developer

The ones that stand out that may have caught Steam Link:
    So yeah, there's a lot of reasons why Steam Link would get rejected.

App submissions and approvals is a thing between developer and Apple. Valve intentionally let this information leak probably because Apple's restrictive guidlines will never allow Steam Link to be on the store. Valve is hoping the Steam user base makes a lot of noise so Apple grants Valve and exemption. I doubt it will work. Apple loves control and Steam Link is a portal into the Linux/Windows ecosystem. Even if Steam Link were exclusive to Mac OS, Apple would likely demand Valve use Mac OS's remote desktop features rather than Steam Link.

I'd be shocked if Apple allows it.

FordGT90Concept, Jan 3, 2024
Thema:

Can't See 'Installed Apps' in 'Apps' Settings Windows 11

1. Can't See 'Installed Apps' in 'Apps' Settings Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Can't 'Installed Apps'

2. Can't See 'Installed Apps' in 'Apps' Settings Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't See 'Installed Apps' in 'Apps' Settings Windows 11: I'm trying to clear my storage space and delete some of my installed apps. However, when I go to Settings > System > Storage, then try to open 'Installed Apps', it doesn't open.I've also tried to access this setting through searching it up in the search bar and clicking it,...
  3. Can't install apps windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install apps windows 11 Pro: I just set up a new Bee-Link Minicomputer pre-loaded with Window 11 Pro. I cannot install any apps even form the Microsoft app store. It appears I do not have an "S" version of Windows. My apps are set to download from anywhere. All I want to do is install Microsoft...
  4. Settings app are not installed in windows 11!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Settings app are not installed in windows 11!!: The settings were there for a while until i updated my driver. I just updated my nvidia driver to most recent 5/02/22. I've tried this command Get-AppxPackage *windows.immersivecontrolpanel* Reset-AppxPackage in powershell and it didn't work. I've restarted and still nothing....
  5. Settings app are not installed in windows 11!!

Settings app are not installed in windows 11!!: The settings were there for a while until i updated my driver. I just updated my nvidia driver to most recent 5/02/22. I've tried this command Get-AppxPackage *windows.immersivecontrolpanel* Reset-AppxPackage in powershell and it didn't work. I've restarted and still nothing....
  6. Can't install apps in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install apps in Windows 11: I'm trying to install applications but I'm getting an error message, "installation has failed. Unable to write to C:\ProgramData - IT policies may be restricting access to this folder". Please help me how to fix this....
  7. Can't install apps in Windows 11

Can't install apps in Windows 11: I'm trying to install applications but I'm getting an error message, "installation has failed. Unable to write to C:\ProgramData - IT policies may be restricting access to this folder". Please help me how to fix this....
  8. Can't install apps in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install apps in Windows 11: I bought a laptop with Windows 11 already preloaded, Now I am trying to install an application that is not in the Microsoft store but I get an error 'For security and performance, Windows 10 in S mode runs Microsoft-verified apps, To get this app, you'll need to switch out of...
  9. Can't install apps in Windows 11

Can't install apps in Windows 11: I bought a laptop with Windows 11 already preloaded, Now I am trying to install an application that is not in the Microsoft store but I get an error 'For security and performance, Windows 10 in S mode runs Microsoft-verified apps, To get this app, you'll need to switch out of...
  10. Cannot see Installing Apps in Apps & Features in Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot see Installing Apps in Apps & Features in Settings: I'm trying to download non-Microsoft apps from the web but it wont allow me so I searched online how to fix it. And i can change it by going into 'Apps & Features' then 'Installing Apps' and change 'Allow apps from store'; and I want to change it to 'warn me' instead, but I...