Windows 10: Can't see Microsoft Store after formatting or resetting my laptop.

Discus and support Can't see Microsoft Store after formatting or resetting my laptop. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi I wanted help regarding Microsoft store and many other pre-installed apps. I formatted my pc and I click the option of Keep Files. After everything... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Akshit Singh, Jul 28, 2021.

1. Can't see Microsoft Store after formatting or resetting my laptop.

Hi I wanted help regarding Microsoft store and many other pre-installed apps. I formatted my pc and I click the option of Keep Files. After everything was finished , I signed in again but I noticed that there were many apps that were missing of mine. Some are Images , Xbox , Microsoft Store, etc. Please help me I tried every command I watched thousand of tutorials but none of that worked. Please help me . Thankyou NOTE THAT MY WINDOWS OS IS NOT UNISTALLED ONLY THE APPS ARE , I HAVE ALL MY FILES BUT I CAN'T SEE MICROSOFT STORE.

:)

Akshit Singh, Jul 28, 2021
  2. Jan Del Win User

Microsoft Store App

Hi James,

Since running the troubleshooter for Windows app didn't work, we suggest resetting Windows Store by following the steps below to resolve your issue:

• Type Apps & features on search box/Cortana and click on it.
    • Look for Microsoft Store app and click on Advance options.
    • Click Reset button and retest.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide you further assistance.

Jan Del, Jul 28, 2021
  3. Fernandz Win User
    How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Jul 28, 2021
  4. Can't see Microsoft Store after formatting or resetting my laptop.

My Microsoft store is giving me an error 0x80072F7D

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run App troubleshooter

• Type troubleshooter in the search bar and click on it.

• Expand view all in the left corner of Windows.

• From the list below, select Windows app and follow the on-screen instructions.

Method 2: Reset Windows store

Follow the below steps to reset Windows Store

• Press Windows +R

• Type Wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    Check if it resolves the issue.

Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Jul 28, 2021
Thema:

Can't see Microsoft Store after formatting or resetting my laptop.

1. Can't see Microsoft Store after formatting or resetting my laptop. - Similar Threads - Can't Microsoft Store

2. I can't find microsoft store after resetting my pc

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't find microsoft store after resetting my pc: I need help concerning microsoft store on my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-microsoft-store-after-resetting-my-pc/e7d10314-7bf7-48fc-bdbc-81fea96c42cd
  3. I can't find microsoft store after resetting my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't find microsoft store after resetting my pc: I need help concerning microsoft store on my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-microsoft-store-after-resetting-my-pc/e7d10314-7bf7-48fc-bdbc-81fea96c42cd
  4. I can't find microsoft store after resetting my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. MICROSOFT STORE APP MISSING AFTER FORMATTING MY COMPUTER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MICROSOFT STORE APP MISSING AFTER FORMATTING MY COMPUTER: its literally not there, just the logo, i did see a guy that say that the following command on poweshell will do the thing afte restarting:Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register...
  6. Does resetting/formatting my laptop remove microsoft office?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does resetting/formatting my laptop remove microsoft office?: Hello, I'm on windows 11 and a few days ago it had an update, after updating my laptop every time I log in my screen goes black so after searching solutions up i decided to uninstall the latest feature update and it gave me more problems. I can't type on the search bar, apps...
  7. Does resetting/formatting my laptop remove microsoft office?

Does resetting/formatting my laptop remove microsoft office?: Hello, I'm on windows 11 and a few days ago it had an update, after updating my laptop every time I log in my screen goes black so after searching solutions up i decided to uninstall the latest feature update and it gave me more problems. I can't type on the search bar, apps...
  8. Can't see app screenshots on Microsoft Store

Can't see app screenshots on Microsoft Store: Hello,I tried to reset the app, but still can't see screenshots of any app on MS Store.MS Store app:How it looks in a browser:PC specs:Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 20H2 Installed on 11/‎26/‎2020 OS build 19042.1237 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3530.0...
  9. MY MICROSOFT STORE NOT OPENING AFTER RESET

MY MICROSOFT STORE NOT OPENING AFTER RESET: Hi i have a issue with microsoft store,photos and pait 3d i reset them they were crashing but now they dont open but i tried windows shell method on them but it come Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with Package could not be registered. error 0xC0020036: windows.licensing...
  10. Can't open MS Microsoft Store after resetting MS Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't open MS Microsoft Store after resetting MS Microsoft Store: After I reset the Microsoft Store I couldn't open it and it is still happening now. I also noticed when I went to Apps and features in settings MS Microsoft Store was missing even though MS Microsoft Store was in the start bar but it still won't work in the task bar. When I...