Windows 10: can't see my 5G wifi network

Discus and support can't see my 5G wifi network in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Why can't I see my 5G wifi network. my cellphone can see my 5G wifi network, but my PC only sees 2.4G... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Zippy_988, Dec 21, 2018.

1. Zippy_988 Win User

can't see my 5G wifi network

Why can't I see my 5G wifi network. my cellphone can see my 5G wifi network, but my PC only sees 2.4G

:)

Zippy_988, Dec 21, 2018
  2. Argel Obm Win User

Windows 10 5G nbn wifi not showing up

Hi,

There is a possibility that the wireless network adapter of your computer is not compatible with the 5G Wi-Fi network. Just to clarify, can your computer connect to other 5G networks?

For us to verify if your computer is compatible with the 5G Wi-Fi network, kindly provide the name of the wireless network card. To determine the device's name, follow these steps:

• Right-click the Windows logo, and then choose Device Manager.
    • Expand Network.
    • Locate the computer's wireless network card.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Argel Obm, Dec 21, 2018
  3. npcnpc1 Win User
    network 5g

computer sees the 5GHz WiFi but will not connect (Windows 10)

2.4 and 5g both show up, will connect to 2.4 but says cannot connect to 5g,

have connected to 5g on other devices.

Acer all in one desktop

Qualcomm Atheros AR5BWB222 Wireless Network Adapter

any help appreciated thanks

npcnpc1, Dec 21, 2018
  4. james5050 Win User

Connecting to 5G WiFi.

I have a new PC with a Realtek 802.11bg network adapter. Can't see my home 5G network ever on my available networks but it always is on my other devices.

How can I configure this computer to make it connect to 5G WiFi?

(HP notebook.)

james5050, Dec 21, 2018
Thema:

1. can't see my 5G wifi network - Similar Threads - can't wifi network

2. 5G WiFi network not shown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    5G WiFi network not shown: Hi, I want to connect my laptop to 5G network, but 5G band WiFi not shown. The WiFi found by my network adapterbuilt in is 2.4G networks. My very old phoneSamsung Galaxy S3 can detect 5G network, but on my laptop it can't detect. That dosen't make sense. I should fix this...
  3. 5G WiFi network not shown

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    5G WiFi network not shown: Hi, I want to connect my laptop to 5G network, but 5G band WiFi not shown. The WiFi found by my network adapterbuilt in is 2.4G networks. My very old phoneSamsung Galaxy S3 can detect 5G network, but on my laptop it can't detect. That dosen't make sense. I should fix this...
  4. Can't connect to 5g network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to 5g network: I've had this problem before that whenever I try to connect to the 5G network in my home I get the message "Can't connect to this network", but the 2G network works just fine. Previously, this problem has misteriously sorted itself out, but this time it seems like it won't....
  5. Can't connect to 5g network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't connect to 5g network: I've had this problem before that whenever I try to connect to the 5G network in my home I get the message "Can't connect to this network", but the 2G network works just fine. Previously, this problem has misteriously sorted itself out, but this time it seems like it won't....
  6. Can't connect to 5g network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. My Laptop can't see my wifi network

My Laptop can't see my wifi network: I have a very frustrating one. I had a problem with my wireless Router, so I bought a new one different model, I figured while I was spending the money I'd get a Wifi6 router so hopefully I'll be good for a good long while I installed it, and have it online. My old...
  8. Unable to see 5G network.

Unable to see 5G network.: Hello. Posted on reddit and no help so I came here. I am able to see my 2.4G wifi but not my 5G on my pc. My phone is currently connected to my 5G and my ISP says all conditions are normal. I am able to see other 5G networks but not mine. My network card is a Asus PCE-AC51....
  9. Not seeing my WIFI network

Not seeing my WIFI network: For the last. few weeks I have been unable to connect to WIFI. My laptop doesn't even see available networks. I tried updating the Network Adapters, uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers and nothing. Anyone else experiencing this? Thanks in advance....
  10. Can't see the list of wifi networks

Can't see the list of wifi networks: I can't see the wifi icon on taskbar or the little up arrow, when i go to the wifi list there is no wifi to connect to, network status appears to be a weird line, i'm also on windows 10 and on pc...