Windows 10: Can't see my family on Microsoft Rewards

Discus and support Can't see my family on Microsoft Rewards in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Everytime I press ''community'' on the Microsoft Rewards website, it asks me to create a family when I already got a family on the Microsoft plataform.... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by KlaussMarcellus, Sep 18, 2021.

1. Can't see my family on Microsoft Rewards

Everytime I press ''community'' on the Microsoft Rewards website, it asks me to create a family when I already got a family on the Microsoft plataform. I tried removing and re-adding family members, but it dind't work out.What should I do to fix this problem?

:)

KlaussMarcellus, Sep 18, 2021

2. Microsoft Rewards

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are having difficulties in signing to Microsoft Rewards account.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Did you try sign in to Microsoft Rewards, using a different browser?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to create a

New support request

for Microsoft Rewards Support and a member of the support team will contact you within 24 hours.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Sep 18, 2021
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    Microsoft Family Screen Time

Hi Laurel,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

This could happen when the child account fails to sync with the server. I suggest you to try the steps listed below and check if it works:

• Open
      File Explorer
      and navigate to the following location:
    • C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Parental Controls

Note:
      The above mentioned directory is hidden, copy and paste the same location on the search bar in the File Explorer to access it.
    • Delete the contents in the
      \\settings
      directory of the Parental Controls folder.
    • Reboot the machine to see if the issue persists.

If the issue persists, you may want to remove the child account from Microsoft family and add it again.

• To know how to remove an account from Microsoft Family, refer:

Remove members from your family group
    • To know how to add an account to Microsoft Family, refer:

Add members to your family group

Regards,

Junaid_A, Sep 18, 2021
  4. Can't see my family on Microsoft Rewards

Microsoft Family

Hi,

It could be because of the settings on the Family and Safety feature or the account you're using is added to a Family. With that being said, we suggest that you check if the account that you are using is a part of the
    Family list. To check on it, go to Cortana
    and search for Family Options.

To remove your account to the Family, you may follow the steps below:

• Use the Adult account to log in using this link.
    • Click on the Family tab.
    • On the account that you want to remove, click More > Remove from family.
    • Then click Remove to confirm.

Let us know how it goes and feel free to get back to us if you need further assistance.

PreciousLeb, Sep 18, 2021
Thema:

Can't see my family on Microsoft Rewards

1. Can't see my family on Microsoft Rewards - Similar Threads - Can't family Microsoft

2. Can't redeem my rewards

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't redeem my rewards: Unable to redeem my rewards..keeps saying will send verification code ..never sends any.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-redeem-my-rewards/025f48c2-f4e9-4c76-8b43-d138845e6844
  3. Can't redeem my rewards

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't redeem my rewards: Unable to redeem my rewards..keeps saying will send verification code ..never sends any.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-redeem-my-rewards/025f48c2-f4e9-4c76-8b43-d138845e6844
  4. Microsoft Rewards Family Members

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Rewards Family Members: I noticed you can share points between family members. Is there a limit how many family members? I have several family members that want to share their points with me but fear that Microsoft will think it's suspicious or something just because there is a few members sending...
  5. Microsoft Rewards

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Rewards: Please contact me, either, my email <PII removed> or Xbox live account: <removed>. Take the September month activities where every week you need to do amount of bing searches through PC or your Mobile phone, 4 times per week. My question is what day, Monday,...
  6. Microsoft Rewards

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Rewards: So on an apple phone, there is now a VPN option in the settings. I always turn the VPN on when I use my apple phone. I also do my Microsoft rewards searches on the phone. So, will my Microsoft rewards account get banned for using the apple VPN? Because I've heard that...
  7. Microsoft Rewards

Microsoft Rewards: I was told that if I use a VPN my Microsoft points would be voided at purchase. I think my work has a vpn, but 90% of my searches happen at home. Is there any way to look into my situation? Also, what’s the email to microsoft support? Thanks...
  8. Microsoft rewards

Microsoft rewards: So I bought a £5 gift card from the Microsoft rewards program, and I never received a code. Usually you get a code that is sent to your email and you can redeem it from there. So i checked my order history and i was going to resend the code....but i couldn't even resend it,...
  9. Microsoft Rewards

Microsoft Rewards: I am from UK and here we have the rewards system But I cant join it the sign up site always glitches and says somethings wrong with it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-rewards/530b76a7-164b-44aa-a90f-f3a6a4b51fd3
  10. Unable to see my rewards page

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to see my rewards page: For the last several days I have been unable to get to any of the Bing reward pages. The left side of the screen comes up but none of the boxes with quizzes, polls or questions. I am signed in and my current points show. This is only a problem on my PC, everything works on...