Windows 10: cant see my language in the settings

Discus and support cant see my language in the settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm trying to delete a language pack I have on my computer, English UK But when I go to the language settings and try to delete that pack, I don't see... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by yehonatan19, Feb 15, 2020.

1. cant see my language in the settings

I'm trying to delete a language pack I have on my computer, English UK
    But when I go to the language settings and try to delete that pack, I don't see it. cant see my language in the settings e0fde026-a5de-4f30-b7cb-566388831041?upload=true.png cant see my language in the settings d70e1e3c-4909-4d5e-a19a-40dbb380e9fb?upload=true.png

:)

yehonatan19, Feb 15, 2020

2. Language

Hi Sassy,

To remove the Croatian language in Windows 10, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Open the Settings app, select Time & Language, and click
      Region & Language
    • Under Add a language, select English, and click
      Set as default
    • Select the Croatian language and click Remove.
    • Close the Settings app, restart the computer, and check if the issue persists.

Let us know if the steps provided worked for you.

Genevieve Cri, Feb 15, 2020
  3. Arabic language font problem

Hi,

We understand the inconvenience you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to remove the language pack, download the language pack and set it as default and check for status.

To remove the language pack, follow the steps below:

• Click on Start>Settings>Time & Language.
    • In the left pane, click on Region & Language.
    • Select the language and click on Remove.

To add a language pack, follow the steps below:

• Click on Start>Settings>Time & Language.
    • In the left pane, click on Region & Language.
    • Click on Add language.
    • Select the language from the list, download and set as default.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 15, 2020
  4. cant see my language in the settings

microsoft photos language

Hi Magda,

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Type settings in the search box.
    • Click on time and language.
    • Click on region and language.
    • Click on add a language.
    • Select the particular language and then make it as default by right clicking on the language and click on as default.

Please post back with the updated status to assist you further.

Thank you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Feb 15, 2020
Thema:

cant see my language in the settings

1. cant see my language in the settings - Similar Threads - cant language settings

2. Cant see core isolation in settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant see core isolation in settings: Hey, i wanted to do something but i need in core isolation enable memory integrity but how i can enable the memory integrity without the core isolation setting in settings please help me i need it....
  3. Cant see core isolation in settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant see core isolation in settings: Hey, i wanted to do something but i need in core isolation enable memory integrity but how i can enable the memory integrity without the core isolation setting in settings please help me i need it....
  4. CANT SEE MY GPU TEMP !!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CANT SEE MY GPU TEMP !!: EVERY THING IS ABOVE THE REQUIREMENTS THEN WHAT IS THE PROBLEM ?? PLS HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-see-my-gpu-temp/98e0defa-30e4-41e1-b70d-d1427c40b2ce
  5. cant see

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cant see: why cant i see this photo?[ATTACH] also when I delete an application in my download area is there other hidden files to delete somewhere? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-see/8eb95e0c-1c0f-4898-a52c-906722e8e725
  6. I cant change my system language settings.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cant change my system language settings.: I cant change my system language settings. when I press language find the language I need in this case its English I press more settings on English and it just doesn't give me an option to change the language...
  7. cant change my display language

cant change my display language: i brought a laptop from china and they gave my chinese version window 10 home edition and and i cant change my display language from chinese to english and i had tried all the thing that they told me so pls help me i cant figure it out how to do...
  8. Cant see edges of my screen

Cant see edges of my screen: My display supports 1080p resolution yet when its on 1080p I cant see the edges of my screen. im using a Samsung syncmaster XL2370 Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-see-edges-of-my-screen/0855269a-e9ac-4f4e-8954-5ddaef29934a
  9. Cant see my emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant see my emails: I allowed my Windows 10 Dell Laptop do an update last week and have had lots of issues since. This morning I cant see my emails off my EasyMail/Gmail account. I can see I have unread emails - the side bar comes up...but no emails ot see in the actual inbox....(no...
  10. I can't remove my second language and even see it in setting

I can't remove my second language and even see it in setting: I randomly selected a second language when i was installing the windows, then i want to remove it, but i can't even see it in setting. My first language is Chinese and second language is English. [ATTACH]...