Windows 10: Can't see my phone (LG) when pluged into USB port.

Discus and support Can't see my phone (LG) when pluged into USB port. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; It chimes when connectd but does not show up under My COmputer. How can I access files/pics on my phone? THanks Ron... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RonBerg1, Sep 26, 2019.

1. RonBerg1 Win User

Can't see my phone (LG) when pluged into USB port.

It chimes when connectd but does not show up under My COmputer. How can I access files/pics on my phone?

THanks

Ron

:)

RonBerg1, Sep 26, 2019

2. Can't load photos from LG phone to Windows 10 with usb

Hi all, hope this is the right place to post this question.
    I have a basic phone a LG S301 I used to plug the phone into the USB port and it came up as an external drive so I could browse and select photos from the phone.
    Since 10 upgrade I can no longer do it. I can do it with bluetooth but it's a bit of a faff, the USB was a lot simpler.
    Any suggestions as to how to get the phone to show alongside C and D drives please?
    Thank youCan't see my phone (LG) when pluged into USB port. :)

wellinever, Sep 26, 2019
  3. spapakons Win User
    USB Port Oddities

Ok, let's see it with pictures step-by-step. First right-click on the USB device and select Update driver software:

Can't see my phone (LG) when pluged into USB port. [​IMG]

Then select Browse my computer for driver software (LAST option) :

The select Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer (LAST option) :

Then select the standard driver from the list and click next:

Click next/OK as required to complete installation. Repeat the steps for all Intel USB devices. Finally click on each USB root device and press DEL to delete it, reply YES when asked. After deleting all USB root devices restart the computer.

I hope this is detailed enough...

spapakons, Sep 26, 2019
  4. Can't see my phone (LG) when pluged into USB port.

USB Ports

Hi Homer,

We'd like to ask a few questions to help us isolate this problem.

• Have you tried connecting your device tracker to a different USB port on your computer?
    • If so, was it detected?
    • Did you receive any error messages?

To address this issue, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps shared by Praveen Venogupal on this

link

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Sep 26, 2019
Thema:

Can't see my phone (LG) when pluged into USB port.

1. Can't see my phone (LG) when pluged into USB port. - Similar Threads - Can't phone pluged

2. My phone connects to one of the usb ports of my pc but is unknown to other ports. Other...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My phone connects to one of the usb ports of my pc but is unknown to other ports. Other...: My phone connects to one of the usb ports of my pc but is unknown to other ports. Other ports only charge my phone but can't transfer files....
  3. Windows 10 can't see USB port settings

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 can't see USB port settings: I had windows 8.1 and I could see the port settings for USBs. Now I moved to Windows 10 and I no longer see the port settings tab on USBs port COM. Why is that? If you see the image between the tab general and driver there should be port settings, which is missing in windows...
  4. Windows 10 can't see USB port settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 can't see USB port settings: I had windows 8.1 and I could see the port settings for USBs. Now I moved to Windows 10 and I no longer see the port settings tab on USBs port COM. Why is that? If you see the image between the tab general and driver there should be port settings, which is missing in windows...
  5. Windows 10 can't see USB port settings

6. Laptop turns to sleep when a USB flash drive pluged in the USB Hub

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop turns to sleep when a USB flash drive pluged in the USB Hub: I have a USB 3.0 hub going with AC power adapter, so it has enough power for itself, and it did not matter if I plugged in one, two or three USB flash drivers, it always worked well. (It is 7 port USB 3.0 hub). Suddenly since April until now my laptop turned to sleep...
  7. Error 43 for USB 3.0 Port when connecting android phone

Error 43 for USB 3.0 Port when connecting android phone: I am trying to connect an android phone HTC to my Dell Inspiron 7390. I keep getting a Code 43 error. My understanding so far is that the USB 3 port asks my phone for more information about itself or its transfer protocol but my phone does not or cannot respond. Its a rather...
  8. Your Phone can't see my Bluetooth (connected Phone)

Your Phone can't see my Bluetooth (connected Phone): [img] Hi All, The attached screenshot says it all. I have a Huawei Mate 10 android phone bluetooth connected to my Windows 10 machine. The "Your Phone" app has connected to the phone but claims that my PC has no bluetooth. I have dragged my bluetooth devices window...
  9. Can't connect LG phone to PC, Windows 10

Can't connect LG phone to PC, Windows 10: Hi, When I connect my LG k20v phone to my windows 10 pc it says that the USB Device is not recognized. I see in Device Manager that it is labeled as an Unknown USB Device Device Descriptor Request Failed. I have tried the following. 1 disconnecting my phone from the usb...
  10. Can't load photos from LG phone to Windows 10 with usb

Can't load photos from LG phone to Windows 10 with usb: Hi all, hope this is the right place to post this question. I have a basic phone a LG S301 I used to plug the phone into the USB port and it came up as an external drive so I could browse and select photos from the phone. Since 10 upgrade I can no longer do it. I can do it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant see windows phone