Windows 10: Can't see my photo's

Discus and support Can't see my photo's in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I click on a saved image in my Pictures file I get this message: You'll need a new App to open this MS paint link. Never had this problem before.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MaverickA, Dec 4, 2019.

1. MaverickA Win User

Can't see my photo's

When I click on a saved image in my Pictures file I get this message: You'll need a new App to open this MS paint link. Never had this problem before. What's happened and how can I correct this, please.

:)

MaverickA, Dec 4, 2019
  2. kormath Win User

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done Can't see my photo's :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Dec 4, 2019
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Multiple Photos

We suggest that you follow the steps below to delete the photo through Photos app:

• If you’re looking at your list of photos in Photos app, select the photos by clicking on checkbox on the photos you want to delete. Click
      Delete icon at the bottom right corner to delete.
    • If you open a photo, Tap or press Delete
      key from keyboard.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Rose Cal, Dec 4, 2019
  4. jmcslob Win User

Can't see my photo's

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can't see my photo's :cool:

jmcslob, Dec 4, 2019
Thema:

Can't see my photo's

1. Can't see my photo's - Similar Threads - Can't photo's

2. Photos App: Shows thumbnail of an image I deleted from OneDrive. Delete results in "Can't...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos App: Shows thumbnail of an image I deleted from OneDrive. Delete results in "Can't...: I just spent 20 hours importing and indexing my photo collection into the Photos app and OneDrive. Now I am trying to clean it up and organize it. Things were going great and then I hit a problem that is driving me nuts. There was a photo in my library that I deleted on...
  3. I can't delete some pix off the windows 10 photo app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't delete some pix off the windows 10 photo app: How do you get rid of pictures when you get the message "can't delete." There is no file there that can be opened! This is really a terrible program in my opinion. Thanks....
  4. I can not get Windows 10 Photos App to work correctly, can't import all iPhone images and...

I can not get Windows 10 Photos App to work correctly, can't import all iPhone images and...: Hello: Is anyone actually using the Windows 10 Photos App? I really want it to work but it is so problematic it is making me want to switch back to Apple Mac. I have tried using this application on 3 different laptops, 2 Dell and 1 Lenovo and they all behave the same in...
  5. Microsoft Photo : We can't open this file

Microsoft Photo : We can't open this file: Hello, I am hoping that someone might have experienced this issue and have a resolve for it. In Windows 10 I use the Microsoft photos to view and edit pictures, today I got this message " We can't open this file" it is jpg file …I've been using it for a couple of years now...
  6. can't change destination on windows10 for uploaded photos

can't change destination on windows10 for uploaded photos: Until recently I was able to change the destination folder of any photos I uploaded from my phone. In the past month or so, it will not let me change the destination, and just crashes when I try. So my photos are all going to the last folder I used before the problem...
  7. "This file type can't be added to favorites" (for a .png image file) Windows 10 Photos App

"This file type can't be added to favorites" (for a .png image file) Windows 10 Photos App: I am trying to add .png image files to my favorites in the Windows 10 Photos App. I am able to click the heart and add .jpg image files to my favorites without problems. But when I try to click the heart to add one of the many .png image files to my favorites - from the...
  8. Can't import photos into photos app--keeps stalling and crashing

Can't import photos into photos app--keeps stalling and crashing: I am attempting to back up my iPhone XS Max on the photos app. I plug my phone in through USB, go into the app and import from a USB device, then it goes to the "looking for photos and videos screen." This is where the problem comes up. Every time, it finds 4748 items to...
  9. After Windows 10 update 1903, can't download photos from iCloud

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After Windows 10 update 1903, can't download photos from iCloud: I have my iCloud photo folders stored under OneDrive. The Windows 10 update created a new user profile for me, and I have had multiple application issues with file folders not being locatable until updating the file paths. However, I've been in touch with second level...
  10. Windows photo viewer can't display this picture because there might not be enough memory...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows photo viewer can't display this picture because there might not be enough memory...: I'm having this issue and the standard "fix" that I find everywhere does not work. https://www.majorgeeks.com/content/page/windows_photo_viewer_can%e2%80%99t_display_this_picture.html (THIS DOESN'T WORK) I'm getting extremely frustrated by this. How is it possible that...