Windows 10: Cant see photo's in windows 10 iCloud Drive

Discus and support Cant see photo's in windows 10 iCloud Drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm a bit of a novice but here goes.All my old photos are on my ICloud Drive on my PC. When I try to open the files, some of the photos load and others... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by sasbambam, Aug 31, 2021.

1. sasbambam Win User

Cant see photo's in windows 10 iCloud Drive

I'm a bit of a novice but here goes.All my old photos are on my ICloud Drive on my PC. When I try to open the files, some of the photos load and others don't. I can open them individually but they don't all display automatically, yet some do which are in the same folder. For instance, I open a folder and can see the file names or whatever. Some are just the file name and other's show the actual photo. I can click on the file names and it reveals the photo but it doesn't open automatically whilst others do. Please can someone tell me what I am doing wrong. I have about 5000 photos and cant ope

:)

sasbambam, Aug 31, 2021

2. Remove iCloud Photos from Devices and Drives View in File Explorer

thank you for this soln gogreen, much appreciated! Here is a quick summary for others if interested -

Reference:
    Steps:
    1. Open regedit (Win+R, "regedit")
    2. Enter key in address bar
    3. Deprecate key
      • Opt A. - delete
      • Opt B. - rename something different (e.g. prefix with "_")
    4. Close and re-open to observe result
    Key:
    • HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\MyComputer\NameSpace\{F0D63F85-37EC-4097-B30D-61B4A8917118}
    thanks! Cant see photo's in windows 10 iCloud Drive :)

justinmreina, Aug 31, 2021
  3. John Vil Win User
    icloud photo library

Hello Don,

There may be several reasons why your iCloud photos are not showing up on your wife's user account. To assist you better with your concern regarding syncing iCloud, kindly answer the questions below:

• When did this problem start?
    • Is your iCloud up to date?
    • Have you tried syncing iCloud while logged in to your wife's account?

You may refer to this article for steps on how to setup iCloud on Windows. Kindly make sure that you are logged in to your wife's account when performing the steps:
    How to set up and use iCloud Photos on Windows 10.

We are looking forward for your reply.

John Vil, Aug 31, 2021
  4. Cant see photo's in windows 10 iCloud Drive

How do I get "Photo Options" to pop up once I open icloud for windows 10?

Hi Don,

There are several options that you can do to troubleshoot your iCloud
    issue. We suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Uninstall and reinstall iCloud.
    • Make sure that your iCloud app is enabled to both your iOS devices and to your Windows 10 PC.
    • Open iCloud to check if the Photo Options window will pop-up.
    • If not, create a new user profile named Test and open iCloud
      from there.

Should you have questions, feel free to post them on this thread.

Jefferson Ore, Aug 31, 2021
Thema:

Cant see photo's in windows 10 iCloud Drive

1. Cant see photo's in windows 10 iCloud Drive - Similar Threads - Cant photo's iCloud

2. Icloud photos not downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icloud photos not downloading: I have windows11 and the latest version of iCloud for Windows. Everything is working fine except for the syncing of stand alone photos. Even photo albums are syncing. I spent time with Apple support and we got apple photos to work once we created a brand new user and...
  3. Icloud photos not downloading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icloud photos not downloading: I have windows11 and the latest version of iCloud for Windows. Everything is working fine except for the syncing of stand alone photos. Even photo albums are syncing. I spent time with Apple support and we got apple photos to work once we created a brand new user and...
  4. Syncing icloud photo albums to icloud for Windows

Syncing icloud photo albums to icloud for Windows: Hi,I’d like to be able to access the same photo albums that I created on my iPhone in iCloud for windows. Now I can see all photos but I can’t access the albums.How can I do this? I don’t want to log in online all the time and download everything.Cheers,Elio...
  5. Syncing icloud photo albums to icloud for Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Syncing icloud photo albums to icloud for Windows: Hi,I’d like to be able to access the same photo albums that I created on my iPhone in iCloud for windows. Now I can see all photos but I can’t access the albums.How can I do this? I don’t want to log in online all the time and download everything.Cheers,Elio...
  6. Using iCloud photos with Windows

Using iCloud photos with Windows: I downloaded iCloud on my PC. I have photos synced to my PC. When I'm in iCloud I can see the photos. But what I don't see is how to add the photos to individual albums. I can do this on my iPhone, and I want to do the same on my PC. Also, on my PC I want to assign faces to...
  7. iCloud photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    iCloud photos: Hello everyone, I am having some difficulties deleting a bunch of iCloud photos files from my file explorer. Thing is, whenever I try to delete the computer says the item is unavailable. I have 7 of these ICloud folders just cramming up my view on file explorer and its very...
  8. Multiple iCloud Photos folders, photos not downloading to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multiple iCloud Photos folders, photos not downloading to Windows 10: Hi there, I have an iPhone that syncs photos to iCloud. I also use the iCloud for Windows app to automatically download my photos from iCloud to my Windows 10 laptop. Until recently, all was working fine. Since about a month ago no photos are downloading from iCloud to the...
  9. Cant see usb drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cant see usb drive: I cannot access my external Seagate USB drive. I can see it in disc management but the change drive letter option is greyed out. I can access other USB drives that I plug into the same port and can access the seagate drive from other computers. I have tried updating the...
  10. iCloud Drive on Windows

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    iCloud Drive on Windows: My iCloud drive isn't up to date on my PC. It is on all my Apple devices. Is there a way to force a sync from the PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icloud-drive-on-windows/b0a43f73-33dd-4e7a-a3bd-d7ef69ca3caa"