Windows 10: Can't see photos

Discus and support Can't see photos in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi all, anyone got a solution, I can't see my photos in any of my folders, Ive tried these two below... Open Settings app and go to Apps section. In... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TammyFirth, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Can't see photos

Hi all, anyone got a solution, I can't see my photos in any of my folders, Ive tried these two below...

1. Open Settings app and go to Apps section.
    2. In the left pane navigate to Default apps. Find Photo Viewer section and click Photos.
    3. Select Windows Photo Viewer from the list.
    4. this didn't work,
    5. Ive also tried

Click the Organize button on any folder, and choose Folder and Search Options from the menu. 2) Click the

View tab, and then uncheck the “Always show icons, never thumbnails checkbox”. 1. Open the Pictures library by clicking the Start button, and then clicking Pictures

Anyone know anything else I can try??

:)

TammyFirth, Sep 1, 2019
  2. kormath Win User

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done Can't see photos :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Sep 1, 2019
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Multiple Photos

We suggest that you follow the steps below to delete the photo through Photos app:

• If you’re looking at your list of photos in Photos app, select the photos by clicking on checkbox on the photos you want to delete. Click
      Delete icon at the bottom right corner to delete.
    • If you open a photo, Tap or press Delete
      key from keyboard.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Rose Cal, Sep 1, 2019
  4. jmcslob Win User

Can't see photos

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can't see photos :cool:

jmcslob, Sep 1, 2019
Thema:

Can't see photos

1. Can't see photos - Similar Threads - Can't photos

2. Can't open Photos - too many attempts to log in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't open Photos - too many attempts to log in?: Tried logging into my Photos on my laptop Windows 11 and it says it was having an issue and to try again later. Specifically, it says that too many authentication attempts was the cause. Any help?...
  3. Can't open Photos - too many attempts to log in?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't open Photos - too many attempts to log in?: Tried logging into my Photos on my laptop Windows 11 and it says it was having an issue and to try again later. Specifically, it says that too many authentication attempts was the cause. Any help?...
  4. Can't view any photos I download/pull off my phone, please help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't view any photos I download/pull off my phone, please help?: I am downloading photos to my new laptop. Before having Windows 10, I was able to view my photos and edit them. No Problem.Now, I've put a lot of photos onto my new laptop and it's saying I have to BUY an extension just to view my photos and videos. Something that used to be...
  5. Can't view any photos I download/pull off my phone, please help?

Can't view any photos I download/pull off my phone, please help?: I am downloading photos to my new laptop. Before having Windows 10, I was able to view my photos and edit them. No Problem.Now, I've put a lot of photos onto my new laptop and it's saying I have to BUY an extension just to view my photos and videos. Something that used to be...
  6. Can't make the photos NOT blurry when reviewing pixel-arts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't make the photos NOT blurry when reviewing pixel-arts: I was going to review inside the pixelarts or minecraft textures but, I couldn't find a way to see those pixels again. I thought it became blurry because i didn't activate windows, but i find out that wasn't the case. I looked in the settings to see if theres anything i can...
  7. Can't make the photos NOT blurry when reviewing pixel-arts

Can't make the photos NOT blurry when reviewing pixel-arts: I was going to review inside the pixelarts or minecraft textures but, I couldn't find a way to see those pixels again. I thought it became blurry because i didn't activate windows, but i find out that wasn't the case. I looked in the settings to see if theres anything i can...
  8. I can't open Microsoft Store, Photos app, sniptool, and a couple microsoft store apps....

I can't open Microsoft Store, Photos app, sniptool, and a couple microsoft store apps....: Hi all,As mentioned, I can't open these apps at all.I can't even reset the cache, it says I need to open with another app. It's super frustrating. Please help me out!...
  9. I can't open Microsoft Store, Photos app, sniptool, and a couple microsoft store apps....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open Microsoft Store, Photos app, sniptool, and a couple microsoft store apps....: Hi all,As mentioned, I can't open these apps at all.I can't even reset the cache, it says I need to open with another app. It's super frustrating. Please help me out!...
  10. photos and videos are showing as much larger than actual. I Can't open them.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    photos and videos are showing as much larger than actual. I Can't open them.: I moved some photos from my phone to my pc and the sizes for photos and videos are showing as much larger than actual. I Can't open them. other phots are opening fine in other files. I transfer them back to my phone and won't open....