Windows 10: Can't See Readyshare Attached Drive From 1 Desktop

Discus and support Can't See Readyshare Attached Drive From 1 Desktop in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello Everyone For Some Reason cannot see The Readyshare attached drive from main Windows 10 Desktop, can see it fine from Laptop and other Desktop,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AMDMan2016, Aug 22, 2019.

1. Can't See Readyshare Attached Drive From 1 Desktop

Hello Everyone

For Some Reason cannot see The Readyshare attached drive from main Windows 10 Desktop, can see it fine from Laptop and other Desktop, just not this gaming Desktop

All systems running similar software
    All with Windows Defender/Malwarebytes Free
    All Up to Date

note can connect to it, if i enter \\readyshare in network neighborhood, but can't see it listed in Network Neighborhood in Windows 10 Pro 1903 18362.295

:)

AMDMan2016, Aug 22, 2019
  2. Winuser Win User

Netgear Readyshare

I was having a problem keeping a wireless connection to the \\readyshare on a desktop that originally had a direct connection. I deleted the HDD from the router so I could start from scratch and now I can't connect to \\readyshare with any of my computers including my laptop that never had a problem. I have check all the settings that are suggested on other post on this forum. File Sharing is set, SMB 1.0 is turned on and the 2 Funtion Sharings are set to Auto. I can access the router in file explorer. Every time I try connecting I get the error that \\readyshare can't be found. Is there another setting I can try or is the problem with my router? This has been a bad week for me. The other day my main desktop died and I'm trying to setup my old desktop which is how I found out that \\readyshare can't be accessed.

Winuser, Aug 22, 2019
  3. Eagle51 Win User
    Netgear Readyshare

k ...
    1. In the router advanced settings > usb storage > readyshare what are you using for Read/Write Access .. Admin or All-No Password ???
    2. I'm guessing you've tried by ip addess (i.e. \\192.168.1.1\readyshare) ???

EDIT:
    FWIW ... this is my advanced settings > usb storage > readyshare

Can't See Readyshare Attached Drive From 1 Desktop [​IMG]

Eagle51, Aug 22, 2019
  4. Winuser Win User

Can't See Readyshare Attached Drive From 1 Desktop

Netgear Readyshare

Except for the share name my setup is the same.

Winuser, Aug 22, 2019
Thema:

Can't See Readyshare Attached Drive From 1 Desktop

1. Can't See Readyshare Attached Drive From 1 Desktop - Similar Threads - Can't Readyshare Attached

2. Can't see DVD drives

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't see DVD drives: Hello:I have installed windows server 2016 essential and I can see my two DVD drives in Device Manager, however, they do not show up in file explorer. How do I fix this so that I can see the drives in file explorer, thanks, Allen...
  3. Can't see DVD drives

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't see DVD drives: Hello:I have installed windows server 2016 essential and I can see my two DVD drives in Device Manager, however, they do not show up in file explorer. How do I fix this so that I can see the drives in file explorer, thanks, Allen...
  4. Can't see Attachments in WIndows 10 Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't see Attachments in WIndows 10 Mail: For some reason I can no longer see attachments sent to any of my accounts in Windows 10 Mail. If i look at my outlook mobile, i can see the attachments so I know they are being sent. I've gone through all of the options in Mail, and dont' see one related to show...
  5. Can't see email attachments received in Windows mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't see email attachments received in Windows mail: email attachments are not visible in received messages in Windows mail client. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-see-email-attachments-received-in-windows/cfe4693c-adfb-499e-a15f-4de98dfcb6ee
  6. Desktop won't stay pinned in the toolbar see attached

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop won't stay pinned in the toolbar see attached: In Windows 10, the Desktop won't stayed pinned in the toolbar aka Taskbar see image below. If I pin it, the next time I reboot, I have to pin it again. the Language Bar stays pinned, no problem. Thanks in advance for your help. John [ATTACH]...
  7. Can't see mapped drives

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't see mapped drives: I'm not too sure how to describe my problem so I'll put as many details as I can. I'm using FreeNAS for sharing SMB shares. SMB3_11 is enabled. I'm not sure how to check if Windows is using 3_11 but I'm assuming it is. On my Windows 10 machine, I've mounted several SMB...
  8. I can't attach a file from desktop to email.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't attach a file from desktop to email.: Gives me an error message that the location is not available. I can pull it up on my desktop to view, but not attach anything from there. This occurred after an update from Microsoft Windows 10....
  9. External Backup Drive (see snip attached)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    External Backup Drive (see snip attached): Dell laptop, Win. 10, i7 intel processor, C: Drive SSD 250 Gb, F: Drive, 500 Gb external HDD backup. Computer often tells me I have insufficient space for a backup (scheduled for every day)."Manage Windows Backup Disk Space" confirms I have less space than required so I...
  10. Netgear Readyshare

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Netgear Readyshare: I was having a problem keeping a wireless connection to the \\readyshare on a desktop that originally had a direct connection. I deleted the HDD from the router so I could start from scratch and now I can't connect to \\readyshare with any of my computers including my laptop...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. readyshare doesnt see nas

2. cant see readyshare windows 10

3. cannot see readyshare from 1 computer

4. cannot see readyshare drive