Windows 10: Can't see the amount in "Offers in-app purchases" at Microsoft Store

Discus and support Can't see the amount in "Offers in-app purchases" at Microsoft Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi How to know the amount in "Offers in-app purchases" at Microsoft Store? Thanks... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by HohPrint, Mar 13, 2020.

1. HohPrint Win User

Can't see the amount in "Offers in-app purchases" at Microsoft Store

Hi

How to know the amount in "Offers in-app purchases" at Microsoft Store?

Thanks

:)

HohPrint, Mar 13, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft Offer Refunds on Digital Purchases at Windows and Xbox Store

Read more: Microsoft to Offer Refunds on Digital Purchases at Windows and Xbox Stores - Thurrott.com

Brink, Mar 13, 2020
  3. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Mar 13, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

Microsoft to remove low quality apps from Windows Store

P4-630, Mar 13, 2020
Thema:

1. Can't see the amount in "Offers in-app purchases" at Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Can't amount Offers

2. unable to purchase an app from Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to purchase an app from Microsoft store: When trying to download a paid app from the Microsoft Store, I get unhelpful errors.-dan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-purchase-an-app-from-microsoft-store/b48cb22a-bbb6-4e50-b7e1-9a6556810ea8
  3. Unable to purchase app from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to purchase app from Microsoft Store: I would like to purchase an app from the Microsoft Store. As I am a business user, I have to go the Microsoft Store for Business https://businessstore.microsoft.com/en-us/store. However, the app I am looking for does not appear to be in the business store. How do I get around...
  4. Microsoft Store Purchases Or In-App Purchases Multi Payment

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Purchases Or In-App Purchases Multi Payment: lets say i have to pay £20.and i want i buy from an in app purchase, could i spend £15 from an xbox card and the rest on credit/prepaid card? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-purchases-or-in-app-purchases/c09e6cd7-4828-42a9-a0dd-4009281419c3
  5. Microsoft Store Purchases Or In-App Purchases Multi Payment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Purchases Or In-App Purchases Multi Payment: lets say i have to pay £20.and i want i buy from an in app purchase, could i spend £15 from an xbox card and the rest on credit/prepaid card? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-purchases-or-in-app-purchases/c09e6cd7-4828-42a9-a0dd-4009281419c3
  6. Microsoft Store Purchases Or In-App Purchases Multi Payment

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Can't see app screenshots on Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't see app screenshots on Microsoft Store: Hello,I tried to reset the app, but still can't see screenshots of any app on MS Store.MS Store app:How it looks in a browser:PC specs:Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 20H2 Installed on 11/‎26/‎2020 OS build 19042.1237 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3530.0...
  8. Unable to purchase apps from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 News
    Unable to purchase apps from Microsoft Store: If you are unable to purchase apps from Microsoft Store on Windows 10, then these troubleshooting tips are sure to help you. This article is mainly for those who can download free apps but cannot purchase any paid app from Microsoft Store. There are several reasons you might...
  9. can't download a purchase from Microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can't download a purchase from Microsoft store.: I purchased the Microsoft DVD player but it errors upon downloading. Running the troubleshooter I get the message "windows could not automatically detect the networks proxy settings" I am at a loss as to how to correct this problem....
  10. Microsoft Store purchased apps by itself

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store purchased apps by itself: Yesterday I downloaded the Windows Terminal (yay) and Forza Street on my machine. Forza Street downloading took too long so I just paused it (at around 1.7G/3.7G) and turned off my computer. This morning when I opened Microsoft Store and went into the downloading list,...