Windows 10: Can't see the NAS

Discus and support Can't see the NAS in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I just bought a Surface Book2 (Win10 and update), I can't find my NAS or any other device through my network. I have checked through the advance... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Wilson Wong2, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Can't see the NAS

Hi,

I just bought a Surface Book2 (Win10 and update), I can't find my NAS or any other device through my network. I have checked through the advance network sharing setting and also adjusted the FDPHost & FDResPub into automatically. The NAS & other devices can show temporarily but disappear later. May I have your advice?

Regards,

Wilson

:)

Wilson Wong2, Jan 9, 2019
  2. Gino Des Win User

Windows 10 & NAS Box

Hi Peter,

A few possible reasons can cause this issue. To help us identify the cause of this problem, we would like to know the following information:

• How is your NAS box connected to your computer? (Ethernet, Wi-Fi, or USB)
    • Are you using a program provided by the manufacturer of your NAS box to access it?
    • Do you receive any error messages when accessing your NAS box? If yes, what is the exact error message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you perform the solution provided by omiklik (Most Helpful Reply)
    in the following thread: Unable to see NAS drive on Network - Win 10 PC.

Keep us updated on the status of the issue, and we will be glad to assist you further.

Gino Des, Jan 9, 2019
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can't see the NAS :cool:

jmcslob, Jan 9, 2019
  4. jmcslob Win User

Can't see the NAS

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Jan 9, 2019
Thema:

Can't see the NAS

1. Can't see the NAS - Similar Threads - Can't NAS

2. I can't find anything online about it but, will the Seagate BLACKARMOR NAS 110 work with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't find anything online about it but, will the Seagate BLACKARMOR NAS 110 work with...: I can't find anything online but will the Seagate BLACKARMOR NAS 110 work with Windows 11? I want to buy one online. I was just wondering with it being from 2010, would it work?...
  3. I can't find anything online about it but, will the Seagate BLACKARMOR NAS 110 work with...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't find anything online about it but, will the Seagate BLACKARMOR NAS 110 work with...: I can't find anything online but will the Seagate BLACKARMOR NAS 110 work with Windows 11? I want to buy one online. I was just wondering with it being from 2010, would it work?...
  4. Files created and saved on NAS can't be modified afterwards

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Files created and saved on NAS can't be modified afterwards: Error: The document could not be saved. The file may be read only, or opened by another user. Please save the document with a different name. Problem: Created the document and saved it to the NAS. If I close the program that created it and then reopen the file a minute later,...
  5. Files created and saved on NAS can't be modified afterwards

Files created and saved on NAS can't be modified afterwards: Error: The document could not be saved. The file may be read only, or opened by another user. Please save the document with a different name. Problem: Created the document and saved it to the NAS. If I close the program that created it and then reopen the file a minute later,...
  6. Files created and saved on NAS can't be modified afterwards

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Trying to Map NAS But Can't Get Past Windows Security

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to Map NAS But Can't Get Past Windows Security: Hi,As I need to access my MS office files away from home I am trying to map a new Synology DS920+NAS but I keep getting a Windows Security box popup saying Enter network credentials to connect to 192.168 etc. However, when I put my user name and password in I get the error...
  8. Trying to Map NAS But Can't Get Past Windows Security

Trying to Map NAS But Can't Get Past Windows Security: Hi,As I need to access my MS office files away from home I am trying to map a new Synology DS920+NAS but I keep getting a Windows Security box popup saying Enter network credentials to connect to 192.168 etc. However, when I put my user name and password in I get the error...
  9. Trying to Map NAS But Can't Get Past Windows Security

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. can't see my NAS drive on file explorer windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    can't see my NAS drive on file explorer windows 10: i can't see my NAS drive file explorer QTS TS-253Aany suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-see-my-nas-drive-on-file-explorer-windows-10/f607462a-b7b9-4cbc-82de-9c6dac90450f