Windows 10: Can't see user on windows 10 sign in.

Discus and support Can't see user on windows 10 sign in. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, Yesterday when trying to log into my account after a windows 10 update, I couldn't find my user anymore. It was just completely gone. I can see... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/bladedCarnival9, Mar 20, 2021.

1. Can't see user on windows 10 sign in.

Hello,

Yesterday when trying to log into my account after a windows 10 update, I couldn't find my user anymore. It was just completely gone. I can see it if I sign into another account and try to sign in in through there, but when I click on the account it just moves me to the log in screen of the user I am currently using (Admin). I need this quickly fixed as soon as possible since I have to access important files from the user, so any help is appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

submitted by /u/bladedCarnival9
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/bladedCarnival9, Mar 20, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Mar 20, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 20, 2021
  4. Can't see user on windows 10 sign in.

How to sign in to Windows 10 as different User

Hi,

There are several ways that you can do to switch between your 2 accounts, such as going through
    Start menu, through Ctrl +
    Alt
    + Delete screen, through Sign-in
    screen or through Task Manager. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to ask the following questions:

• Are you connected to a domain or managed by Windows Server?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your system settings prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow these steps to switch user account:

• Click/tap on your desktop to make it the current focused (active) window, and press
      Alt + F4 keys to open Shut Down Windows window.
    • Click on the drop down menu and select Switch user.
    • You will now be taken to the lock screen to unlock.
    • It will show you the sign-in screen to select and sign in to the account you want to switch to.

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, Mar 20, 2021
Thema:

Can't see user on windows 10 sign in.

1. Can't see user on windows 10 sign in. - Similar Threads - Can't user sign

2. Second user can't sign in to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Second user can't sign in to Windows 11: I recently bought a new family computer with Windows 11. I have set up my personal account and it seems to be working well. However, when i try to sign in with my child's account it doesnt work. My child has never logged into a Windows computer before, her account has only...
  3. Second user can't sign in to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Second user can't sign in to Windows 11: I recently bought a new family computer with Windows 11. I have set up my personal account and it seems to be working well. However, when i try to sign in with my child's account it doesnt work. My child has never logged into a Windows computer before, her account has only...
  4. Can't open Sign-in options, cant see users.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't open Sign-in options, cant see users.: Hello,I have installed Windows 11, and activated it too, everything is working great.I wanted to change the sign-in password when windows starts, but as i open the "sign-in options", it is just loading, and nothing happens. I can not make any local accounts, can't click on...
  5. Can't open Sign-in options, cant see users.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't open Sign-in options, cant see users.: Hello,I have installed Windows 11, and activated it too, everything is working great.I wanted to change the sign-in password when windows starts, but as i open the "sign-in options", it is just loading, and nothing happens. I can not make any local accounts, can't click on...
  6. Can't sign into other users from sign in screen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't sign into other users from sign in screen: I was trying to sign in to my other account on my PC from the sign-in screen and I couldn't access it. I had looked up some things and they hadn't worked. I'm not sure what to do at this point so if anyone knows how I could fix this I would be grateful if you told me how. My...
  7. Can't sign into user account windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't sign into user account windows 10: My brother own HP Gaming Pavilion - 15-dk0045tx which recently gotBIOS update and he completed the process of the BIOS update but somehow his user account is got corrupted and shows this error message everytime he boot the laptop [ATTACH] i was trying to find some solution...
  8. Can't sign in to windows user

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't sign in to windows user: Hi guys , Installed windows 10 1909 yesterday and every thing was good , but today I tried to install a dr fone app on my PC the installation failed and the PC stopped responding, so I restarted it. The problem is it sticks at please wait screen and when I try to log in to...
  9. Windows 10-----sign in and users

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10-----sign in and users: I recently purchased a new Acer Aspire 1 laptop with windows 10 Home. This my 1st PC with win 10 home. With win 10 home, do you have to have a Microsoft account to sign into the computer/laptop? Or can you create local user accounts? I have win 10 pro on another...
  10. Can't see users list on Win 10 Lockscreen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't see users list on Win 10 Lockscreen: Hi, I have a new acer desktop with win 10 home version 10.0.14393. The problem is after I lock my screen, I can't see the users so I can select the user I want and enter the password. Mouse and keyboard are working. It's a bit hard for me to explain so I video...