Windows 10: Can't see videos.

Discus and support Can't see videos. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Since I upgraded to windows 10 I can't see video on facebook or you tube.Sometimes I can hear the audio fine and sometimes the audio is all broken up.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by godsword01, Oct 20, 2015.

1. Can't see videos.

Since I upgraded to windows 10 I can't see video on facebook or you tube.Sometimes I can hear the audio fine and sometimes the audio is all broken up.

:)

godsword01, Oct 20, 2015
  2. Coberino Win User

Can't see AVI video thumbnails

Already tried that, and no luck unfortunately.

Coberino, Oct 20, 2015
  3. Coberino Win User
    Can't see AVI video thumbnails

As the title says, I can view MP4 thumbnails, but not AVI.

Coberino, Oct 20, 2015
  4. shimshom Win User

Can't see videos.

Hi godsword01 and welcome to the forum. Would be most helpful if you tell us what browser you're using and if you're able to see videos on youtube for example. Firefox and Chrome now block the flash player by default so maybe that's what's causing your issue

shimshom, Oct 20, 2015
  5. I am using Microsoft edge. Can't see videos on youtube or facebook. If I use Opera I can see videos.Thank you for the speedy reply!

godsword01, Oct 20, 2015
  6. shimshom Win User
    There was a flash update yesterday through MS update did you receive it and if not try to update and see if it works also what security software are you using

shimshom, Oct 20, 2015
  7. shimshom Win User
    Also in Edge click on the 3 dots on the top right click on settings scroll to the bottom and click advanced settings and make sure the Use Adobe Flash setting is on. YouTube should work even without flash but not sure how good Edge handles html5

shimshom, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Can't see videos.

1. Can't see videos. - Similar Threads - Can't videos

2. why can't I see my typed comments before submitting when commenting on video in MSN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why can't I see my typed comments before submitting when commenting on video in MSN: why can't I see my typed comments before submitting when commenting on video in MSN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-see-my-typed-comments-before-submitting/0a1943aa-e812-4a21-83b3-1c57b7197a01
  3. why can't I see my typed comments before submitting when commenting on video in MSN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why can't I see my typed comments before submitting when commenting on video in MSN: why can't I see my typed comments before submitting when commenting on video in MSN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-see-my-typed-comments-before-submitting/0a1943aa-e812-4a21-83b3-1c57b7197a01
  4. How do I fix this? I can't see the content of the video on the icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix this? I can't see the content of the video on the icon: I can't see the content of the video on the icon it's just showing the icon of the software that can play it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-this-i-cant-see-the-content-of-the/6e159855-8e2d-4841-9014-7e0a6eb2781a
  5. How do I fix this? I can't see the content of the video on the icon

How do I fix this? I can't see the content of the video on the icon: I can't see the content of the video on the icon it's just showing the icon of the software that can play it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-this-i-cant-see-the-content-of-the/6e159855-8e2d-4841-9014-7e0a6eb2781a
  6. Windows 11 apps not launching and can't access safe mode to uninstall/reinstall video...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 apps not launching and can't access safe mode to uninstall/reinstall video...: Recently windows 11 has been rebooting with a DWM failure message.I uninstalled the old AMD Ryzen video driver rebooted and then installed the latest ATI minimal driver from their website.The computer reboots "fine" now but nothing will run. I can't get into the control panel...
  7. Windows 11 apps not launching and can't access safe mode to uninstall/reinstall video...

Windows 11 apps not launching and can't access safe mode to uninstall/reinstall video...: Recently windows 11 has been rebooting with a DWM failure message.I uninstalled the old AMD Ryzen video driver rebooted and then installed the latest ATI minimal driver from their website.The computer reboots "fine" now but nothing will run. I can't get into the control panel...
  8. Can't play some .MOV videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't play some .MOV videos: I’ve been playing .MOV videos on Windows for about 20 years with whatever default program was provided. Now Windows 10 won’t play .MOV files taken before Sept 2010. But it plays .MOV files taken after Sept 2010. The default app is Movies & TV, which displays a “Can’t play:...
  9. Can't play some .MOV videos

Can't play some .MOV videos: I’ve been playing .MOV videos on Windows for about 20 years with whatever default program was provided. Now Windows 10 won’t play .MOV files taken before Sept 2010. But it plays .MOV files taken after Sept 2010. The default app is Movies & TV, which displays a “Can’t play:...
  10. Windows media Player can't play MP4 files. HEVC Video Extensions not supported by Windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows media Player can't play MP4 files. HEVC Video Extensions not supported by Windows...: Windows media Player can't play MP4 files. HEVC Video Extensions not supported by Windows 11. What to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player-cant-play-mp4-files-hevc/489ead5d-7b82-4ecf-ba57-032a4ae53490