Windows 10: can't seem to find files on one drive after reinstalling windows

Discus and support can't seem to find files on one drive after reinstalling windows in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So recently I reinstalled windows but before I did I logged into one drive for files. But after the reinstall, I checked my one drive and nothing was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Seroshiro, Jun 18, 2024.

1. Seroshiro Win User

can't seem to find files on one drive after reinstalling windows

So recently I reinstalled windows but before I did I logged into one drive for files. But after the reinstall, I checked my one drive and nothing was there. Then my current files started uploading to one drive.

:)

Seroshiro, Jun 18, 2024

2. Reinstall Windows 10 to new hard drive

Hi Rodolpho,

We want to know about the issue you're having with your recovery drive. Please answer the questions below:

• Are you trying to reinstall Windows 8 or Windows 10?
    • If you already upgraded to Windows 10, were you able to create a new copy of the recovery drive?

We suggest creating a new copy of the recovery drive and then follow the steps provided by Andre Da Costa above this thread.

Update us with the outcome so we can assist you further.

Robert Caw, Jun 18, 2024
  3. little cat, Jun 18, 2024
  4. puma99dk| Win User

Reinstalling Windows 10 to sell a PC - is the 'Remove everything' option enough?

Restore factory settings do list Removes your personal files, apps and settings, and reinstalls the version of Windows that came on this PC.

So if this isn't true well than just erase the drive and install a clean Windows 10 with all the drivers u need but why should it be true
    @FordGT90Concept ? *Laugh :laugh:

puma99dk|, Jun 18, 2024
Thema:

1. can't seem to find files on one drive after reinstalling windows - Similar Threads - can't seem find

2. can't seem to find files on one drive after reinstalling windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't seem to find files on one drive after reinstalling windows: So recently I reinstalled windows but before I did I logged into one drive for files. But after the reinstall, I checked my one drive and nothing was there. Then my current files started uploading to one drive....
  3. can't seem to find files on one drive after reinstalling windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't seem to find files on one drive after reinstalling windows: So recently I reinstalled windows but before I did I logged into one drive for files. But after the reinstall, I checked my one drive and nothing was there. Then my current files started uploading to one drive....
  4. impossible sign in one drive after reinstall Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    impossible sign in one drive after reinstall Windows: impossible sign in one drive after reinstall Windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/impossible-sign-in-one-drive-after-reinstall/e275a385-931f-49a2-b51c-9c5baabab6b1
  5. impossible sign in one drive after reinstall Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    impossible sign in one drive after reinstall Windows: impossible sign in one drive after reinstall Windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/impossible-sign-in-one-drive-after-reinstall/e275a385-931f-49a2-b51c-9c5baabab6b1
  6. Find a game on another drive after windows reinstall

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Find a game on another drive after windows reinstall: Hey all, I have Forza Horizon 4 installed on another drive but had to do a reinstall of Windows after something messed up. However I now get a weird issue when trying to install it to that same drive. I didn't delete anything from that drive so FH4 should still be on there...
  7. Cannot find file in One Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot find file in One Drive: Cannot find my file in One Drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-find-file-in-one-drive/8aa634c2-2916-414b-822d-0b1dbffa7622
  8. can't find one drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    can't find one drive: I'm new to MacBook and I can't see my one drive. How do I find it? I do have a Microsoft account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-one-drive/6dc89000-2fb8-4c38-bc85-bbfb1b52ac2b
  9. Reinstall One Drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstall One Drive: I uninstalled One Drive from my Windows 10 as it would not sync. I downloaded the latest version of One Drive from the Microsoft site and when I try to install it I get the message "OneDrive is already installed" "Please uninstall it before installing this version" As I...
  10. Hidden Data in C drive, Can't seem to find it.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hidden Data in C drive, Can't seem to find it.: I am using Windows 10 on a laptop and recently I noticed my C drive filling up. I install everything on other drives to try to maintain the integrity of C drive so this immediately came to my attention. I looked up solutions online and tried using : Disk clean up Disk...