Windows 10: Can't seem to open Microsoft Store. Keeps giving me an error code

Discus and support Can't seem to open Microsoft Store. Keeps giving me an error code in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Can't seem to open Microsoft Store. Keeps giving me an error code 0x80072EE7... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by UzomaUmelo, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Can't seem to open Microsoft Store. Keeps giving me an error code

Can't seem to open Microsoft Store. Keeps giving me an error code

0x80072EE7

:)

UzomaUmelo, Sep 11, 2019

2. My Microsoft store is giving me an error 0x80072F7D

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run App troubleshooter

• Type troubleshooter in the search bar and click on it.

• Expand view all in the left corner of Windows.

• From the list below, select Windows app and follow the on-screen instructions.

Method 2: Reset Windows store

Follow the below steps to reset Windows Store

• Press Windows +R

• Type Wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    Check if it resolves the issue.

Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Sep 11, 2019
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Store does't work and gives error.

Hi Himanshu,

To better understand the issue, we would like to ask for additional information:

• What are the error codes that you received?
    • Can you send us a screenshot?

In the meantime, we suggest resetting the Windows store app that usually eliminate issues that you encounter with it. Here are the steps on how to reset it:

• Click Cortana or the Search Box.
    • Type in WSreset.exe, then click Enter.

• The Store app and a command prompt will open without any message and it will automatically closes when the process is done.
    • Restart the computer and try opening Windows Store app again.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Mayra Aqu, Sep 11, 2019
  4. Nath Bea Win User

Error Code on Store

This error code 805a8011 indicates that there is a sync error with your Microsoft account. We suggest that you follow the steps provided by "Eloise T." on this
    thread to help you with your concern.

Update us on the result.

Nath Bea, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't seem to open Microsoft Store. Keeps giving me an error code - Similar Threads - Can't seem open

2. Computer keeps randomly crashing giving error code 7000 but can't seem to fix the problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps randomly crashing giving error code 7000 but can't seem to fix the problem: Whenever i'm trying to use my laptop I will get a blue screen every once in a while saying that the computer has encountered an issue and needs to restart....
  3. Computer keeps randomly crashing giving error code 7000 but can't seem to fix the problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer keeps randomly crashing giving error code 7000 but can't seem to fix the problem: Whenever i'm trying to use my laptop I will get a blue screen every once in a while saying that the computer has encountered an issue and needs to restart....
  4. Microsoft Store error when I download it gives me an error and the error code is 0xC0020036

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store error when I download it gives me an error and the error code is 0xC0020036: Hi, I get Microsoft Store code 0xC0020036 when I try to download I tried to download Twitter and other apps or games I can't download any apps It says it is downloading when I wait for it to download It says error and when I click view details and I get an error code called...
  5. Microsoft Store error when I download it gives me an error and the error code is 0xC0020036

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store error when I download it gives me an error and the error code is 0xC0020036: Hi, I get Microsoft Store code 0xC0020036 when I try to download I tried to download Twitter and other apps or games I can't download any apps It says it is downloading when I wait for it to download It says error and when I click view details and I get an error code called...
  6. Microsoft store giving error code 0x80131500

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store giving error code 0x80131500: Hello this is Pratik, I wanna know why my microsoft store is giving error code 0x80131500..Yeah I can open all apps except Store! This is happening from yesterday.. As it is very frustating please give any idea to solve that!!I'm in a Windows 10 Pro.. rather than I've done...
  7. Microsoft Store error when I download it gives me an error and the error code is 0xC0020036

Microsoft Store error when I download it gives me an error and the error code is 0xC0020036: Hello, my Microsoft Store code 0xC0020036 when I try to download I tried to download Twitterand other apps and games I can't download any app It says it is downloading when I wait for it to download It says an error and when I click view details and I get an error code called...
  8. Microsoft Store error when I download it gives me an error and the error code is 0xC0020036

Microsoft Store error when I download it gives me an error and the error code is 0xC0020036: Hello, my Microsoft Store code 0xC0020036 when I try to download I tried to download Crunchyroll and other apps and games I can't download any apps It says it is downloading when I wait for it to download It says an error and when I click view details and I get an error...
  9. Microsoft Store keep giving me Code: 0x80131500

Microsoft Store keep giving me Code: 0x80131500: I tried: wsreset.exe powershelladmin to remove and reinstall Troubleshoot in the Setting Reset the MStore in the Setting There a new POS2 game that I really looking forward for it coming to NA, now it locked in exclusive launcher that I can't even get it to work....
  10. Microsoft store is giving me issues updating Error code 0x800706D9

Microsoft store is giving me issues updating Error code 0x800706D9: So I've been having this problem for a few months now, and I'm done. I need help fixing it. I've checked out a lot of forums and videos and contacting Microsoft directly, but I've had no luck so far. I'm open to any and all suggestions/tips.[ATTACH][ATTACH]...