Windows 10: Can't seem to save

Discus and support Can't seem to save in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; In #1 image I have last week, earlier this month, earlier this year, along time ago so I went to view, group by, none and I got image 2 which is what I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by lostsoul65, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Can't seem to save

In #1 image I have last week, earlier this month, earlier this year, along time ago so I went to view, group by, none and I got image 2 which is what I want but it won't stay that way? It looks like the images are in reverse.

:)

lostsoul65, Jun 1, 2019
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can't seem to save :cool:

jmcslob, Jun 1, 2019
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Jun 1, 2019
  4. Can't seem to save

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 1, 2019
Thema:

Can't seem to save

1. Can't seem to save - Similar Threads - Can't seem save

2. Can't seem to save

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't seem to save: In #1 image I have last week, earlier this month, earlier this year, along time ago so I went to view, group by, none and I got image 2 which is what I want but it won't stay that way?
  3. Can't Save Images

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't Save Images: When I scan a document and try to Save, or when I try to save a work on Photoshop Elements, having named the file and selected the format, i.e. pdf. jpeg., then hit 'Save', I get the message "File not found". Of course there is no file since I am trying to create it...!...
  4. Can't Save to Desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't Save to Desktop: Windows 10 Professional: I am suddenly experiencing a problem I have never seen before. With two important programmes - Texpad and Junior Icon Editor - I am unable to save my work to the Desktop or into a folder on the Desktop. When hitting the 'Save as' button I get the...
  5. Can't save files

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't save files: I cannot save files without adding the app to the approved list on Defender. This includes downloading new apps. What do I need to change to allow this? I have checked and I am logged in as the administrator....
  6. Can't 'save as' snips

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't 'save as' snips: I cannot get my snipping tool to let me save as and snips. When I exit it asks if I want to save changes, but I cannot find the files as there's no indication of where they're going or what they're called. I've tried the recommended solutions about repairing corrupted...
  7. Edge doesn't seem to save "form entries".

in Browsers and Email
    Edge doesn't seem to save "form entries".: I have "Save Form Entries" On and "Form Data" under "Clear Browsing Data" unchecked. Maybe I am just unclear about the relationship between the old "auto complete" and Edge's "Save Form Entries". For instance, when signing in on Hotmail, I expected to be able to begin my...
  8. Can't seem to change permissions on folders

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't seem to change permissions on folders: I keep getting a "Permission denied" error when trying to save stuff in the "My Documents" folder. The folder seems to be set to "read only", which is pointless for that folder - not even sure why it's been set to that. Any suggestions? I have tried to untick and "apply",...
  9. Can't seem to connect some apps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't seem to connect some apps: OK thanks will check that in the AM as 9:30 here but exhausted between this and running the car back and forth for checks as had to have break fluid changed also but had schedule that for later in the day do to things so spent part of it going back and forth to dealer HA HA...
  10. Can't save to c: root

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't save to c: root: Get error message when I try to save a document or picture on c:\ 'A required privilege is not held by client.' Is there a way to fix this? Thank you. 14643