Windows 10: Can't seem to save

Discus and support Can't seem to save in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; In #1 image I have last week, earlier this month, earlier this year, along time ago so I went to view, group by, none and I got image 2 which is what I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by lostsoul65, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Can't seem to save

In #1 image I have last week, earlier this month, earlier this year, along time ago so I went to view, group by, none and I got image 2 which is what I want but it won't stay that way? It looks like the images are in reverse.

:)

lostsoul65, Jun 1, 2019
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can't seem to save :cool:

jmcslob, Jun 1, 2019
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Jun 1, 2019
  4. Can't seem to save

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 1, 2019
Thema:

Can't seem to save

1. Can't seem to save - Similar Threads - Can't seem save

2. I can't save only save as

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't save only save as: I have a notepad file I'm allowed to change and I changed it but then when I go to save it, it goes to "Save As". I have looked to see if anyone else has had this happen to them but can't find anything...
  3. I can't save only save as

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't save only save as: I have a notepad file I'm allowed to change and I changed it but then when I go to save it, it goes to "Save As". I have looked to see if anyone else has had this happen to them but can't find anything...
  4. I can't save only save as

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unclear: Seems to save to two different paths

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unclear: Seems to save to two different paths: I guess I am on a campaign to get more clarity. I have been posting questions related to the lack of clarity.So here is another. Why can't saving be simple and clear? Is it that the left hand doesn't know what the right is doing?When I save a file, sometimes it gives the name...
  6. Unclear: Seems to save to two different paths

Unclear: Seems to save to two different paths: I guess I am on a campaign to get more clarity. I have been posting questions related to the lack of clarity.So here is another. Why can't saving be simple and clear? Is it that the left hand doesn't know what the right is doing?When I save a file, sometimes it gives the name...
  7. Unclear: Seems to save to two different paths

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. I can't seem to save my settings on the 'Delivery Optimization'.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't seem to save my settings on the 'Delivery Optimization'.: I'm having some trouble with downloads from the Microsoft store. I attempted to fix this by going to settings/update&security/deliveryoptimization/advancedsettings and ticking the option to 'limit how much bandwidth is used for downloading updates in the background'. But for...
  9. Can't seem to save

Can't seem to save: In #1 image I have last week, earlier this month, earlier this year, along time ago so I went to view, group by, none and I got image 2 which is what I want but it won't stay that way?
  10. Edge doesn't seem to save "form entries".

in Browsers and Email
    Edge doesn't seem to save "form entries".: I have "Save Form Entries" On and "Form Data" under "Clear Browsing Data" unchecked. Maybe I am just unclear about the relationship between the old "auto complete" and Edge's "Save Form Entries". For instance, when signing in on Hotmail, I expected to be able to begin my...