Windows 10: can't send e mails through live mail to yahoo.com

Discus and support can't send e mails through live mail to yahoo.com in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Have been trying to send an e mail with attachment to yahoo reciepent using live mail will not send, not computer literate, so would appreciate any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by cow slave, Oct 12, 2018.

1. cow slave Win User

can't send e mails through live mail to yahoo.com

Have been trying to send an e mail with attachment to yahoo reciepent using live mail will not send,

not computer literate, so would appreciate any help.

Thank you Lyle

:)

cow slave, Oct 12, 2018
  2. Hitman Win User

E mail problem

Hello
    This is a weird thing going on with my wife's e mail a little hard to explain.
    We are with time.Warner/spectrum
    I have asked at there sites and searched on lone put no real info.
    Windows 10 e mail app is Windows live mail

Ok here we go
    I set it all up ports and security and ports it is all working
    DownLoads the required folders sends and recieves mail all is good.
    It will be working for days even weeks and then all of a sudden the whole account is gone.
    All folders emails saved and deleted all gone.
    This have happened a few times now at least 4 or 5 times 2 times in the last month.

Is there a virus or malware or something that is doing this. ?
    Every time it has happened I do change the password.
    She has another account with verizon that still works and have np with.

Any suggestions or advise please
    Thaks
    Ruben

Hitman, Oct 12, 2018
  3. I need a slick E-mail program!

My parents are absolutely stonewall about keeping AOL. The best reason they can give me for keeping it is the easy to use E-mail interface. I ain't arguing, I haven't found anything easier to use, but it TAKES SO MUCH MEMORY! And so I'm thinking that if I can find something nice and easy to use, I might be able to get my parents to use it instead of AOL, and finally get the bloatware known as AOL off my computer! The requirements-
    • Must be easy to use
    • Can't be browser-based (so AIM mail, Yahoo, and MSN are no-no's)
    • Preferably compatible with AOL mail, my parents don't want to switch E-mail accounts
    • Can't be Mozilla Thunderbird...I tried it and it sucks in terms of multiple E-mail accounts, and it erased all my saved mail *Frown can't  send e mails through live mail to yahoo.com :(.
    Any ideas?

zekrahminator, Oct 12, 2018
  4. can't send e mails through live mail to yahoo.com

E-mail doesn´t send...

I have just configured my E51 for e-mail...(POP3)

I tried writing an e-mail...no problem!

I klick on "send"...the phone starts sending...and sending...and sending...and sending...etc...

After about 5 minutes I aborted the operation.

There must be something wrong! Right???

I just tried to send "test"...

I can´t take more than 5 minutes to send a small e-mail like that!!!???

I have tried to configure my e-mail account over and over...

Same result!

What is wrong?? Please help!

olahall---01, Oct 12, 2018
Thema:

can't send e mails through live mail to yahoo.com

1. can't send e mails through live mail to yahoo.com - Similar Threads - can't send mails

2. Can't get Yahoo mail transfer over to Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get Yahoo mail transfer over to Windows Live Mail: A couple of months ago transfer of Yahoo mail to Windows Live Mail became problematic, it has now stopped completely.I can no longer send or receive emails from Windows Live Mail.I am using:1 Google Chrome2 Windows Live Mail 20113 Windows 74 Yahoo+ mailArrrgh, any ideas...
  3. Can't get Yahoo mail transfer over to Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't get Yahoo mail transfer over to Windows Live Mail: A couple of months ago transfer of Yahoo mail to Windows Live Mail became problematic, it has now stopped completely.I can no longer send or receive emails from Windows Live Mail.I am using:1 Google Chrome2 Windows Live Mail 20113 Windows 74 Yahoo+ mailArrrgh, any ideas...
  4. Update Yahoo e/mail

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update Yahoo e/mail: Why would I want to allow the app to delete my messages? Unless I agree, I cannot update and use Yahoo e/mail. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-yahoo-email/2f61a736-cd83-466f-8606-91c1aea1557b
  5. sending e .mails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    sending e .mails: hello I just cant send any e.mails I can receive , ,,, but get no-where sending thank-you roger https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sending-e-mails/4c8be193-d0b2-44ea-bc4a-0bafd25da1a2
  6. Yahoo e-mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Yahoo e-mail: Since yesterday, I have been unable to delete any e-mails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yahoo-e-mail/1a78a90c-06a0-4c7b-85a0-1e4c1d78b8a2
  7. Live Mail lost e-mail

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Live Mail lost e-mail: windows live mail warns me that it has downloaded what appears to Phishing e-mail but where is it? I would like to look at it to confirm Windows Security opinion https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-mail-lost-e-mail/22a5206e-0957-418b-b177-b1451274686c"
  8. Yahoo e-mail

Yahoo e-mail: HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Since last Thursday, I have been getting the following prompt on my e-mail account: Your Sbcglobal settings are out-of-date. When, I attempt to follow the "fix-it" prompts nothing happens. It requires my user name and password. When I try that it...
  9. sending e-mails

sending e-mails: I am receiving e-mail but am unable to write new, reply to, forward e-mails. When pressing the appropriate icon nothing happens, the system also is slow. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sending-e-mails/72690f48-b4d5-4029-b383-b00791059cd6
  10. Can't send e-mails through my Spectrum account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't send e-mails through my Spectrum account: HELP! I have not been able to send any e-mails from my Spectrum account on my work computer since Jan. 23rd. I can send invoices through QuickBooks and send e-mails through my g-mail account from my work computer. I have been on the phone with Spectrum 6 times with no...