Windows 10: Can't send e-mails through my Spectrum account

Discus and support Can't send e-mails through my Spectrum account in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; HELP! I have not been able to send any e-mails from my Spectrum account on my work computer since Jan. 23rd. I can send invoices through QuickBooks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DestyneeTrevino, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Can't send e-mails through my Spectrum account

HELP! I have not been able to send any e-mails from my Spectrum account on my work computer since Jan. 23rd. I can send invoices through QuickBooks and send e-mails through my g-mail account from my work computer. I have been on the phone with Spectrum 6 times with no results. I am able to use this account for sending/replying through my phone and also my home computer; just not my work computer. There is only one computer at our shop (we own a business). I have restarted my router; restarted my computer; checked with Kaspersky, all with the same results. The following is the message I get when I try to send a message or reply to a message:

Unable to Send Message

Your message was unable to be sent. Please check your network connectivity and try to send again. (Error: 5.2.0 Connection Rejected - see http://www.spamhaus.org/query/ip/192.161.71.150 AUP#O-1460 )

Please, can anyone help!! Thank you!

:)

DestyneeTrevino, Feb 7, 2019

2. E-mail doesn´t send...

I have just configured my E51 for e-mail...(POP3)

I tried writing an e-mail...no problem!

I klick on "send"...the phone starts sending...and sending...and sending...and sending...etc...

After about 5 minutes I aborted the operation.

There must be something wrong! Right???

I just tried to send "test"...

I can´t take more than 5 minutes to send a small e-mail like that!!!???

I have tried to configure my e-mail account over and over...

Same result!

What is wrong?? Please help!

olahall---01, Feb 7, 2019
  3. Hitman Win User
    E mail problem

Hello
    This is a weird thing going on with my wife's e mail a little hard to explain.
    We are with time.Warner/spectrum
    I have asked at there sites and searched on lone put no real info.
    Windows 10 e mail app is Windows live mail

Ok here we go
    I set it all up ports and security and ports it is all working
    DownLoads the required folders sends and recieves mail all is good.
    It will be working for days even weeks and then all of a sudden the whole account is gone.
    All folders emails saved and deleted all gone.
    This have happened a few times now at least 4 or 5 times 2 times in the last month.

Is there a virus or malware or something that is doing this. ?
    Every time it has happened I do change the password.
    She has another account with verizon that still works and have np with.

Any suggestions or advise please
    Thaks
    Ruben

Hitman, Feb 7, 2019
  4. Can't send e-mails through my Spectrum account

Rearranging the Order of E-Mail Accounts

I have six e-mail accounts established in my Windows 10 Mail. It appears the accounts are listed in the order they were created. However, I just had to add another e-mail account and it is at the bottom of the list. Is there any way to rearrange the list? In Windows 8.1 you could move the accounts up and down in the order that you wanted them listed. The procedure used in Windows 8.1 does not work in Windows 10.

StevenTodd, Feb 7, 2019
Thema:

Can't send e-mails through my Spectrum account

1. Can't send e-mails through my Spectrum account - Similar Threads - Can't send mails

2. Why I can't send an e-mail?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I can't send an e-mail?: Why I can't send an e-mail and what to do to correct it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-send-an-e-mail/c3be8ca5-b604-481a-9e5d-3636e93af57b
  3. Why I can't send an e-mail?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why I can't send an e-mail?: Why I can't send an e-mail and what to do to correct it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-send-an-e-mail/c3be8ca5-b604-481a-9e5d-3636e93af57b
  4. My e-mail wiil not send

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My e-mail wiil not send: My email will not send out. Keeps everything as a draft and asked for my password and then wants to send me a text code. Just keeps asking for the same info without fixing anything.....
  5. sending e .mails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    sending e .mails: hello I just cant send any e.mails I can receive , ,,, but get no-where sending thank-you roger https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sending-e-mails/4c8be193-d0b2-44ea-bc4a-0bafd25da1a2
  6. Scanning with PaperPort then sending via e-mail through Outlook

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scanning with PaperPort then sending via e-mail through Outlook: I use PaperPort to scan then I send the document to Outlook so I can email it. I'm not able to open the file to proof it once it's in email. I use to be able to do this. I believe I lost my driver and it had to be reattached. It hasn't work after that. I have a...
  7. I can receive but not send email through Spectrum with Windows 10 mail

I can receive but not send email through Spectrum with Windows 10 mail: My Win 10 computer, using Windows Mail, can recieve mail from my Spectrum but cannot send. I am using the correct server settings according to Spectrum. Any suggestions on what to try. Spectrum says that because i can send and receive via their web mail it isnt their...
  8. problem sending e-mails

problem sending e-mails: I can't attach a document or send e-mails on my pc. However, I am able to send e-mails on my phone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-sending-e-mails/c84da4ad-4b16-45c1-aac3-4035208d3ee5"
  9. sending e-mails

sending e-mails: I am receiving e-mail but am unable to write new, reply to, forward e-mails. When pressing the appropriate icon nothing happens, the system also is slow. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sending-e-mails/72690f48-b4d5-4029-b383-b00791059cd6
  10. can't send e mails through live mail to yahoo.com

can't send e mails through live mail to yahoo.com: Have been trying to send an e mail with attachment to yahoo reciepent using live mail will not send, not computer literate, so would appreciate any help. Thank you Lyle...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can spectrum take my email away>

2. cant send emails through spectrum

3. cant send spectrum email from windows ma

4. spectrum cant send emails,
  5. cant send email spectrum,
  6. spectrum cant send emails on my phone,
  7. cant send email from spectrum