Windows 10: Can't send email from a gmail email acct from Outlook 2013- 0x800ccc81

Discus and support Can't send email from a gmail email acct from Outlook 2013- 0x800ccc81 in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; One of my gmail accounts won't send emails anymore (via Outlook 2013). Whenever I try, I get this error: 0x800ccc81 -- I can receive emails for this... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by NeedUpgradeHelp, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Can't send email from a gmail email acct from Outlook 2013- 0x800ccc81

One of my gmail accounts won't send emails anymore (via Outlook 2013). Whenever I try, I get this error: 0x800ccc81 -- I can receive emails for this account, but not send them.

This account was sending emails fine a few weeks ago, but not now. All the account settings for this email address are the same as all my other gmail accounts -- and the other accounts send email without a problem.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

:)

NeedUpgradeHelp, Feb 13, 2020
  2. Victek Win User

Gmail in Outlook 2013 receiving not sending

Try using Outgoing port 465. It's working for me in Outlook 2013 (Gmail/IMAP)

Victek, Feb 13, 2020
  3. Gmail in Outlook 2013 receiving not sending

Hi All,

Since upgrading to Win 10 last week, I have not been able to send emails from Gmail in Outlook 2013.

It was fine in Win 8.1.

My email settings are

IMAP
    Outgoing server requires authentication - is ticked
    Incoming = 993 with SSL
    Outgoing = 587 with TLS

All other setting as normal. When I run a test it comes back as good and will receive emails, but nothing will send.

Any thoughts?

Cheers

Rob

kenrob2037, Feb 13, 2020
  4. ccame Win User

Can't send email from a gmail email acct from Outlook 2013- 0x800ccc81

Responding to Outlook 2013 emails using Cortana in Windows 10

I just got a new laptop running Windows 10 with Cortana.

I've been able to ask Cortana to send emails and dictated them, but I'd really like to be able to voice dictate emails I receive in Outlook 2013 using Cortana or other built-in dictation capability within Windows 10.

Is this possible? If so, how do I activate voice dictation in the compose window of an Outlook 2013 email?

ccame, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

Can't send email from a gmail email acct from Outlook 2013- 0x800ccc81

1. Can't send email from a gmail email acct from Outlook 2013- 0x800ccc81 - Similar Threads - Can't send email

2. Outlook Live email not receiving emails from GMail and visa-versa

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook Live email not receiving emails from GMail and visa-versa: Our Club has an Outlook Live account and noticed that Gmail recipients are not receiving emails from our Club, and, alternatively, the club is not receiving emails from Gmail recipients....
  3. Outlook Client can't send gmail messages from @outlook

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook Client can't send gmail messages from @outlook: This is kind of confusing to explain, and because of that I can't find anything online about it. Years ago I forwarded my gmail account to an outlook account and then I could set the @gmail.com address as the default "from" email address when using outlook, both online and...
  4. Cannot send emails from Outlook, Yahoo or Gmail

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot send emails from Outlook, Yahoo or Gmail: I tried to reset my PC a few weeks ago but it stopped before the reset finished, then the Hotmail account I was using would not let me open or send any emails. I then couldn't get the password for MSN or yahoo.com in order to get a Code. I have tried to find where to find I...
  5. Outlook 2013 will not send or receive emails from yahoo.com since the last Outlook update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Outlook 2013 will not send or receive emails from yahoo.com since the last Outlook update: Since the June/July Outlook update, I cannot Receive or Send emails from my Yahoo.com account. I have checked all the top level settings, however the last time this occured 9 months ago, the Microsoft agent reset some of the settings on a page I do not recognize or know how...
  6. emails from gmail to outlook 2019

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    emails from gmail to outlook 2019: how to trasfer emails from gmail to outlook 2019 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails-from-gmail-to-outlook-2019/fc22acc7-8dd2-48fb-a58b-2c0a3c43d39a
  7. Migration of email from Outlook 2013 to Windows 10

Migration of email from Outlook 2013 to Windows 10: Problem: ATT has changed the way they handle email, so I suddenly can no longer download my ATT emails to Outlook 2013 on my PC. ATT has recommended that I start to use Windows Mail for downloading my ATT emails. Questions 1 If I start using Windows Mail with my...
  8. change default email from outlook to gmail

change default email from outlook to gmail: I want gmail to be my mailto client. I want to remove outlook as the default https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-default-email-from-outlook-to-gmail/7617cc69-5cd8-43c9-a921-1b44b4e22cc3
  9. Outlook 2013 can't send email, can receive/reply

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2013 can't send email, can receive/reply: I wanted to start to using outlook 2013 for some email with the idea of possibly transitioning to it as my day to day email, rather than my Yahoo web mail account from my ISP. I have MS Office 2013 Pro Plus through my employer, it was a very good deal at the time, only $10, I...
  10. Gmail in Outlook 2013 receiving not sending

in Browsers and Email
    Gmail in Outlook 2013 receiving not sending: Hi All, Since upgrading to Win 10 last week, I have not been able to send emails from Gmail in Outlook 2013. It was fine in Win 8.1. My email settings are IMAP Outgoing server requires authentication - is ticked Incoming = 993 with SSL Outgoing = 587 with TLS...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. getting error 0x800ccc81 in outlook setup for gmail