Windows 10: Can't send email says I'm spam

Discus and support Can't send email says I'm spam in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I can't send email it is saying that I am sending spam and is no longer allowed to send email, It says to contact your email admin.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BarbaraFrank2, May 7, 2020.

1. Can't send email says I'm spam

I can't send email it is saying that I am sending spam and is no longer allowed to send email, It says to contact your email admin.

:)

BarbaraFrank2, May 7, 2020

2. Windows Live Mail 2012 refuses to send emails, claims they're spam

My wife uses Windows Live Mail 2012 and says it refuses to send emails, claiming they're spam. This is even replying to someone who is in her contacts list. I have run several different virus checks and nothing comes up. Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated. TIA

Charliedog, May 7, 2020
  3. Spam Emails for pop3

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

• Which email address is configured in the Mail app?

If you have Outlook.com configured then you may refer to the suggestions provided by “Dhenz S” from this thread to check if that helps.

How to block spam emails in Outlook.com?

You need to look at the “View installed Updates” screen to see the list of recently installed updates.

Follow these steps to view installed updates:

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Programs and Features”.

• Click on “View Installed Updates”.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, May 7, 2020
  4. W1zzard Win User

Can't send email says I'm spam

Changed how the TPU forums send email

ok so the problem is that yahoo penalizes all new IPs that suddenly show up and send out a big volume of "spam". we moved the email server to another box -> new ip, yahoo sees new ip, blocks a large percentage of mail. this violates everything from the standards, but yahoo can get away with it. i emailed them requesting a white list but such things take a while

W1zzard, May 7, 2020
Thema:

Can't send email says I'm spam

1. Can't send email says I'm spam - Similar Threads - Can't send email

2. I'm using the email app that comes with Windows 10, I'm apparently sending spam?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm using the email app that comes with Windows 10, I'm apparently sending spam?: I noticed sometimes when I'm writing emails and cannot finish them at that moment, that the email I created can be seen in the 'Draft' folder. When I go there to complete my email, I see other emails waiting to be sent. They look like spam. I don't want to send spam whenever...
  3. Can't send email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't send email: I get the following message when I try to send an email. The message could not be sent because the connection to outgoing server SMTP smpt.comcast.nete was lost in the middle of the transaction. Try again. I checked my setting and all are ok. This seemed to have...
  4. can't send emails

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    can't send emails: receiving emails - no problem but can't send any - server people tell me that the connect time is too short - how can I correct that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-send-emails/33135576-9d11-40f3-a5aa-9d102f7055e0
  5. Windows Mail sending sent emails to spam

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Mail sending sent emails to spam: Everytime I send a email gmail through the windows mail app, it stores the sent mail into the spam folder! Then, I cannot see it in the reply threads in the inbox. Help!...
  6. emails not sending when i'm at home, but send when i'm at work

in Windows 10 Customization
    emails not sending when i'm at home, but send when i'm at work: "We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check to see if the address is correct and that no attachments are too large"...
  7. Can't send emails

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't send emails: Hello. I am trying to send emails from my windows 10, but for some unknown reason it's just stopped. I receive a email saying Windows: Send Error. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you....
  8. Can't send emails.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't send emails.: Can't send emails. I can receive them. internet checked ok. can't find where to go in settings. I have gmail accounts. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-send-emails/836fed05-1126-4d60-be0d-295f9bac3582
  9. Where do I send spam to for suspicious emails

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Where do I send spam to for suspicious emails: I just received an email stating that my email account has been changed. It won't let me copy and paste the senders address, but it looks pretty nasty....
  10. One or more computer sending email SPAM

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One or more computer sending email SPAM: Apparently there are 1 or more PCs in the network sending out spam. I do not use a local email server. I have outlook from Office365 subscription How do I find the culprit? I have a Draytek Vigor 2830. I have tried: - Wireshark looking at [ tcp.port == 25 ] -...