Windows 10: CAN'T SEND EMAILS BUT CAN RECEIVE EMAILS OUTLOOK

Discus and support CAN'T SEND EMAILS BUT CAN RECEIVE EMAILS OUTLOOK in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I CAN NOT SEND EMAILS FROM MY OUTLOOK EMAIL BUT I CAN RECEIVE EMAILS FROM ANYWHERE. I'VE CHECKED THE SEVER PORT SETTINGS AND THEY'RE SET TO THE ONLY... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by mikeevosevich, Dec 9, 2019.

1. CAN'T SEND EMAILS BUT CAN RECEIVE EMAILS OUTLOOK

I CAN NOT SEND EMAILS FROM MY OUTLOOK EMAIL BUT I CAN RECEIVE EMAILS FROM ANYWHERE. I'VE CHECKED THE SEVER PORT SETTINGS AND THEY'RE SET TO THE ONLY NUMBERS THAT MAIL CAN EVEN COME IN WHICH ARE INCOMING=143 OUTGOING=587. THESE SETTINGS WERE SENT TO ME BY WOWWAY EXPLAINING THAT IF I DIDN'T CHANGE THEM TO 143 & 587 I WOULDN'T RECEIVE OR BE ABLE TO SEND ANYTHING SO THAT'S THE DEAL WITH THAT. I CAN SEND AN EMAIL TO MYSELF FROM THE WOW WEB MAIL AND I GET IT NO PROBLEM BUT, ODDLY TO ME, I CAN NOT SEND TO ANYONE ELSE FROM WOW WEB MAIL BUT MY SELF? WOW SAYS SINCE I'M ABLE TO SEND EMAILS TO THEM AND MYSELF, USING THEIR WOW WEB MAIL, THAT ALL'S WORKING ON THEIR END AND THEY SAID IT SHOWS THAT OUTLOOK HAS A PROBLEM AND NOT THEM AND OF COURSE I CAN'T SEND ANY EMAILS FROM PHONE EITHER AS IT NOW SAYS>" EITHER YOUR USERNAME OR PASSWORD CANNOT BE RECOGNIZED". WHEW, ANY HELP WITH THIS'N AND I'D BE ETERNALLY GRATEFUL. MIKE/ARS AC8ER

:)

mikeevosevich, Dec 9, 2019
  2. W1zzard Win User

Outlook vs godaddy email

outlook = best

you define send and receive groups that optionally send and/or receive email in certain intervals.
    or just press f9 to send&receive

W1zzard, Dec 9, 2019
  3. Solaris17 Win User
    Outlook vs godaddy email

OMG thank you!!!

Solaris17, Dec 9, 2019
  4. CAN'T SEND EMAILS BUT CAN RECEIVE EMAILS OUTLOOK

What is the value of default timeout for Outlook send/receive email?

What is the value of default timeout for Outlook 2013 send/receive email? Or, maybe, Outlook use some different strategic for sending/receiving emails than simple timeout?

Updated: I am using Exchange account on LAN.

Bohdan Kuts, Dec 9, 2019
Thema:

CAN'T SEND EMAILS BUT CAN RECEIVE EMAILS OUTLOOK

1. CAN'T SEND EMAILS BUT CAN RECEIVE EMAILS OUTLOOK - Similar Threads - CAN'T SEND EMAILS

2. not able to receive or send email on outlook 365

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    not able to receive or send email on outlook 365: Have not been able to end or receive email on windows 10 for 3 days nowcan anyone help?Gmail works fine and so please if you send info send to *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  3. Can receive, but can't send email in Outlook 2010 on Windows 7

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Can receive, but can't send email in Outlook 2010 on Windows 7: A friend has a problem where Outlook 2010 can receive email, but cannot send email (on Windows 7). She has an AOL account configured to use IMAP. At first it wouldn't receive or send. After we got a "third party app" password it started to receive email, but it still wouldn't...
  4. Outlook can't send but can receive

Outlook can't send but can receive: Windows 20H2 MS Outlook 365 16.0.13901.20276 I had cause to restore my system after a system failure. All was restored OK except MS Outlook 365. After fiddling around for a while I have got all my folders restored and can now successfully receive mail. But I can't send. What...
  5. Can't receive or send emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't receive or send emails: Ever since an "Update" on August 7, 2020, I cannot receive or send emails on my Windows 10 computer with Windows Live Email. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-receive-or-send-emails/b785d8d0-8379-4d7c-908f-4e3b8832b64a
  6. SENDING EMAILS ON OUTLOOK

SENDING EMAILS ON OUTLOOK: OK how do I get Windows10 to let me send emails through outlook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
  7. Can't Receive Emails in Outlook

Can't Receive Emails in Outlook: Yesterday I noticed that I was able to receive emails in Outlook but they will not send. I went into my webmail account and was able to send emails from there - even to myself. When I try to send them from Outlook I receive the following error message: Task *** Email...
  8. I can receive email but can't send!! help!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can receive email but can't send!! help!!: i have a brand new Dell computer, got my email accounts set up & receiving emails, no problem. however, when i try to send an email or reply to an email, it goes into the 'outbox' for a moment, then i get a message saying that it's being moved into the draft folder because...
  9. Outlook 2013 can't send email, can receive/reply

Outlook 2013 can't send email, can receive/reply: I wanted to start to using outlook 2013 for some email with the idea of possibly transitioning to it as my day to day email, rather than my Yahoo web mail account from my ISP. I have MS Office 2013 Pro Plus through my employer, it was a very good deal at the time, only $10, I...
  10. OUTLOOK 365 does not send or receive emails

in Browsers and Email
    OUTLOOK 365 does not send or receive emails: I installed Win 10 today and everything works so far. Except Outlook 365. I open it and go to send and receive email but I get the following error: :error 0x800cc1a Your server does not support the encryption type you have specified. try changing the encryption method....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. outlook cant send emails but can receive