Windows 10: Can't send emails from my domain

Discus and support Can't send emails from my domain in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I have an Office 365 Personal subscription and have attached it to my GoDaddy managed domain. When I send an email to any address I get an... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by ajm, Nov 16, 2019.

1. AJM
    ajm Win User

Can't send emails from my domain

I have an Office 365 Personal subscription and have attached it to my GoDaddy managed domain.
    When I send an email to any address I get an undeliverable message.
    "Generating server: AM5EUR03HT154.mail.protection.outlook.com
    <receipient's address>
    Remote Server returned '550 5.7.520 Message blocked because it contains content identified as spam. AS(4567)'"
    This is not the recipient's server blocking the message because it does this for every address I try including Gmail.
    I can't find any support on Microsoft's site and have tried Microsoft Answers.
    Trying a different domain seems to work ok.

How can I fix this?

Note I am using a domestic O365 personal account and not a business sub.

I apologise if this is an inappropriate place for this but have run out of ideas.

:)

2. Email domain suddenly stopped receiving/sending email

Hi Samantha,

To better understand the issue you're experiencing, kindly answer the following questions:

• What is the email domain?
    • What is the error message you get when you send an email to a recipient?
    • Have you tried sending a sample email to yourself using the email in question? If you haven't, you may give that a try and check if you'll be able to receive it.

Looking forward to your reply.

Michelle Vil, Nov 16, 2019
  3. Jomel Ber Win User
    Default email won't send or receive emails on Windows 10

Hi William,

To properly address this concern, I would like to gather more information. Kindly answer the following questions below:

• Are you using Outlook.com, Outlook application, or the Mail app for Windows 10?
    • What type of email account are you using? (POP, IMAP or Exchange)

You can visit these articles for steps and suggestions on how to fix email sync issues in Outlook.com and Outlook application:

To notify us and have us get back to you, simply reply to this post.

Jomel Ber, Nov 16, 2019
  4. Can't send emails from my domain

Forum users with Hotmail/Outlook/Exchange account

The two-step verification emails show up in my inbox but I added a rule to mark the domain name safe a long time ago (verified that "techpowerup.com" is still in the safe sender list).

FordGT90Concept, Nov 16, 2019
Thema:

Can't send emails from my domain

1. Can't send emails from my domain - Similar Threads - Can't send emails

2. Can't send email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't send email: I get the following message when I try to send an email. The message could not be sent because the connection to outgoing server SMTP smpt.comcast.nete was lost in the middle of the transaction. Try again. I checked my setting and all are ok. This seemed to have...
  3. can't send emails

can't send emails: receiving emails - no problem but can't send any - server people tell me that the connect time is too short - how can I correct that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-send-emails/33135576-9d11-40f3-a5aa-9d102f7055e0
  4. Trying to send emails from gmail to appear from my business domain, but can't do it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to send emails from gmail to appear from my business domain, but can't do it?: I'm trying to get emails sent from gmail account to appear to come frommy paiud for domain- jhpropertymaintenace.com, but whenever I get to this section and click add account it says error. I tried all the combinations of passwords I could think of but nothing works, any...
  5. Can't send email from Window 10

Can't send email from Window 10: Hi, My email account from the computer has been working perfectly well until recently when I realize some emails are still sitting in the outbox. At first I thought it's the size. Then it started when even plain text message email aren't going out for 3 days and said it...
  6. How do you send a hotmail email to appear as though it's from my domain email?

How do you send a hotmail email to appear as though it's from my domain email?: I have a google domain and an email @the domain. When a customer sends an email to the domain so - johnsmith@jhpropertymaintenance.co.uk is forwarded to my Hotmail. But how do I reply from my Hotmail account but appear to be from the propertymaintenance domain?
  7. Can't send emails

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't send emails: Hello. I am trying to send emails from my windows 10, but for some unknown reason it's just stopped. I receive a email saying Windows: Send Error. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you....
  8. Can't send emails.

Can't send emails.: Can't send emails. I can receive them. internet checked ok. can't find where to go in settings. I have gmail accounts. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-send-emails/836fed05-1126-4d60-be0d-295f9bac3582
  9. Can't send email from Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't send email from Windows 10: While browsing with Windows 10, I am unable to send an article by email using the link under FILE. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-send-email-from-windows-10/99db265d-f9c3-496c-abcd-01f749b26163
  10. I can't send an email from my documets file.

I can't send an email from my documets file.: This is the message I get. there is no email program associated to perform the requested action. Please install an email program or, create an association in the default programs control panel?...