Windows 10: cant send emails

Discus and support cant send emails in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm using windows 10. I am receiving emails but can not send. Keep getting error message: 'There was an error while sending your message' The message... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Tony123-, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Tony123- Win User

cant send emails

I'm using windows 10. I am receiving emails but can not send. Keep getting error message: 'There was an error while sending your message' The message ends up in the draft folder.

Can you advise?

Tony

:)

Tony123-, Oct 10, 2019

2. Windows Live Mail 2012 refuses to send emails, claims they're spam

My wife uses Windows Live Mail 2012 and says it refuses to send emails, claiming they're spam. This is even replying to someone who is in her contacts list. I have run several different virus checks and nothing comes up. Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated. TIA

Charliedog, Oct 10, 2019
  3. W1zzard Win User
    Changed how the TPU forums send email

ok so the problem is that yahoo penalizes all new IPs that suddenly show up and send out a big volume of "spam". we moved the email server to another box -> new ip, yahoo sees new ip, blocks a large percentage of mail. this violates everything from the standards, but yahoo can get away with it. i emailed them requesting a white list but such things take a while

W1zzard, Oct 10, 2019
  4. Larnu Win User

cant send emails

Office 2013 Mail Merge sending no emails

I used to have no problems sending a Mail merge on Windows 7, however, trying to do one today on Windows 10, and it's simply not working.

I've done everything the same, using an excel document as the data source, and that works fine. When I select Finish & Merge -> Send Email Documents and then OK, Word makes it appear it worked (all the dynamic values change to those of the contacts as it cycles through sending each email), but that's it. Not one email is sent; nothing in my sent items and nothing shows that any of those contacts have been email on our exchange or email archive software.

I've seen that people suggest that Outlook is my default app (it is). Double checked the registry key as well Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Clients\Mail\(Default) has the value Microsoft Outlook.

I've literally done nothing different from when doing this on Windows 7; seems that the searches seem to suggest that it's a common problem as well, but everyone seems to say they had a problem and disappears from their support request (and most answer tell you to check the above registry key).

Larnu, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

cant send emails

1. cant send emails - Similar Threads - cant send emails

2. Cant send email in Chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant send email in Chrome: When I compose and attempt to send a Gmail in Chrome the blue "Send" button is not accessible. It's truncated. I can't move the compose box up to select it. When I do this in another browser the blue button is accessible and I can send my email. What is going on with Chrome?
  3. Sending emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sending emails: Can receive but not able to send emails from my @live.co.uk account. Any ideas what the problem is? And how I can fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sending-emails/03baddc4-b666-4a61-b27f-b562a4e8caf3
  4. Sending emails

Sending emails: Can receive but not able to send emails from my @live.co.uk account. Any ideas what the problem is? And how I can fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sending-emails/03baddc4-b666-4a61-b27f-b562a4e8caf3
  5. i can receive email but cant send ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can receive email but cant send ?: i can receive email but not send https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-receive-email-but-cant-send/994fe75b-7331-42af-abbe-fa799affc775
  6. i can receive email but cant send ?

i can receive email but cant send ?: i can receive email but not send https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-receive-email-but-cant-send/994fe75b-7331-42af-abbe-fa799affc775
  7. Email will not send

Email will not send: My outlook app will not send email. I can receive email but not send. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-will-not-send/c8ea12ed-769b-4ea4-99d1-eb008f889c31
  8. Cant send emails from my acount

Cant send emails from my acount: Hi I am working from home and suddenly I am receiving emails but cant send any, I have deleted lots of emails just in case the mailbox was full. Still the same. It was same yesterday but suddenly started working again I think I downloaded a new version of windows 10 Im...
  9. sending emails

in Browsers and Email
    sending emails: Why when I am sending emails do I get this message.............. "The server you are connecting to is using a security certificate that could not be verified. The certificate's CN name does not match the passed value. Do you want to continue using the server?" Thanks 147678
  10. sending email

in Browsers and Email
    sending email: It takes 20+ seconds for my email to leave desktop. For comparison with Ubuntu it takes a split second. Fresh win 10 install. Tks 32892