Windows 10: can't send emails

Discus and support can't send emails in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; receiving emails - no problem but can't send any - server people tell me that the connect time is too short - how can I correct that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GregGDa, Jun 26, 2020.

1. GregGDa Win User

can't send emails

receiving emails - no problem but can't send any - server people tell me that the connect time is too short - how can I correct that

:)

GregGDa, Jun 26, 2020
  2. Jomel Ber Win User

Default email won't send or receive emails on Windows 10

Hi William,

To properly address this concern, I would like to gather more information. Kindly answer the following questions below:

• Are you using Outlook.com, Outlook application, or the Mail app for Windows 10?
    • What type of email account are you using? (POP, IMAP or Exchange)

You can visit these articles for steps and suggestions on how to fix email sync issues in Outlook.com and Outlook application:

To notify us and have us get back to you, simply reply to this post.

Jomel Ber, Jun 26, 2020
  3. Writer Win User
    How to send an Email to an Editor

I would like to send an Email to a certain website; however, when I click on the link "email editor", I get a blue screen with the message "Choose which account to send the email from." At this point, I don't know how to proceed. Can someone tell me what the next step is?

Thank you,

Writer, Jun 26, 2020
  4. can't send emails

Windows Live Mail 2012 refuses to send emails, claims they're spam

My wife uses Windows Live Mail 2012 and says it refuses to send emails, claiming they're spam. This is even replying to someone who is in her contacts list. I have run several different virus checks and nothing comes up. Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated. TIA

Charliedog, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

can't send emails

1. can't send emails - Similar Threads - can't send emails

2. can't send emails with attachments

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can't send emails with attachments: I'm trying to send an email with an attachment and I keep getting the message: "Message could not be sent. check your network and try again" Last night I had the same problem. Earlier today it was working fine. Messages I send without attachments work fine. My system is...
  3. Can't send email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't send email: I get the following message when I try to send an email. The message could not be sent because the connection to outgoing server SMTP smpt.comcast.nete was lost in the middle of the transaction. Try again. I checked my setting and all are ok. This seemed to have...
  4. Can't receive or send emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't receive or send emails: Ever since an "Update" on August 7, 2020, I cannot receive or send emails on my Windows 10 computer with Windows Live Email. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-receive-or-send-emails/b785d8d0-8379-4d7c-908f-4e3b8832b64a
  5. Can't send emails with Windows 10

Can't send emails with Windows 10: Since I upgraded to Windows 10, I just get an error message saying that the connection to the outgoing server was lost in the middle of the transaction. I have checked the settings and they're correct. I have disabled the anti virus software but still no joy. Any ideas?...
  6. I can't send emails

I can't send emails: My computer is not sending emails and I am not receiving them. However when I use my phone or I-pad, I don’t have any problems https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-send-emails/fec388f6-e77c-4f8d-ad2a-051b01a977a5
  7. Can't send any emails

Can't send any emails: Any email I try to send is blocked and gives me the same Error message saying that the email looks like it contains SPAM or has no content. Yet, I've been sending these types of messages every day until today. How do I fix this?...
  8. Can't send emails

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't send emails: Hello. I am trying to send emails from my windows 10, but for some unknown reason it's just stopped. I receive a email saying Windows: Send Error. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you....
  9. Can't send emails.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't send emails.: Can't send emails. I can receive them. internet checked ok. can't find where to go in settings. I have gmail accounts. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-send-emails/836fed05-1126-4d60-be0d-295f9bac3582
  10. I can't send email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't send email: I can't send email....this is the message I get, but when I look in my outbox, it says "sending" or "still working on it". We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check to see if the address is...