Windows 10: Can't send multiple photos using Phone link.

Discus and support Can't send multiple photos using Phone link. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I use Phone Link on my PC to send photos along with my text, I can only send 2 photos, no matter how small I make the photos before I attach them.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LeandraFuentes, Mar 22, 2023.

1. Can't send multiple photos using Phone link.

When I use Phone Link on my PC to send photos along with my text, I can only send 2 photos, no matter how small I make the photos before I attach them. How can I send more than 2 photos?

:)

LeandraFuentes, Mar 22, 2023

2. sending multiple photos in 10

Hi,

We'd like to know more about this concern. Please answer the following questions:

• Which application are you using when sending the said photos?
    • When did you start experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Can you please send us a screenshot with what you are experiencing? Make sure that you remove all the personal information.

Charianne Per, Mar 22, 2023
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Multiple Photos

We suggest that you follow the steps below to delete the photo through Photos app:

• If you’re looking at your list of photos in Photos app, select the photos by clicking on checkbox on the photos you want to delete. Click
      Delete icon at the bottom right corner to delete.
    • If you open a photo, Tap or press Delete
      key from keyboard.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Rose Cal, Mar 22, 2023
  4. Can't send multiple photos using Phone link.

How to transfer multiple photos with Phone Link??

Hello ArRios

My name is Fred.

I'm sorry but is not possible to transfer multiple photos from the Phone Link.

You can send feedback about this feature from the configuration> Feedback & Community.

Let us know if you have more questions.

Best Regards,

Fred

Fred Suarez, Mar 22, 2023
Thema:

Can't send multiple photos using Phone link.

1. Can't send multiple photos using Phone link. - Similar Threads - Can't send multiple

2. Can't use the apps/multiple apps feature on 'Phone Link'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't use the apps/multiple apps feature on 'Phone Link': I can't use anything from my phone other than the calling functionality, notifications, messages, and photos. I can't find the option to use other apps on my phone like reddit, whatsapp, etc. You can see my point of view through the inserted image. I have a OnePlus 6T with...
  3. Can't use the apps/multiple apps feature on 'Phone Link'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't use the apps/multiple apps feature on 'Phone Link': I can't use anything from my phone other than the calling functionality, notifications, messages, and photos. I can't find the option to use other apps on my phone like reddit, whatsapp, etc. You can see my point of view through the inserted image. I have a OnePlus 6T with...
  4. Can't send multiple photos using Phone link.

Can't send multiple photos using Phone link.: When I use Phone Link on my PC to send photos along with my text, I can only send 2 photos, no matter how small I make the photos before I attach them. How can I send more than 2 photos?...
  5. Is there really no way to select multiple photos in Phone Link?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there really no way to select multiple photos in Phone Link?: It can't really be possible that there is no way to copy multiple photos at once in Phone Link can it? Other than viewing the photos, copying multiple photos is the most basic function there is....
  6. Is there really no way to select multiple photos in Phone Link?

Is there really no way to select multiple photos in Phone Link?: It can't really be possible that there is no way to copy multiple photos at once in Phone Link can it? Other than viewing the photos, copying multiple photos is the most basic function there is....
  7. Can I send files using Phone Link?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I send files using Phone Link?: Greetings,I've connected my Galaxy Tab A7 Lite with Phone Link. Can I share files between the two devices? I've uploaded a screenshot to OneDrive. I don't see an option to share files.Thanks,Shane....
  8. Can I send files using Phone Link?

Can I send files using Phone Link?: Greetings,I've connected my Galaxy Tab A7 Lite with Phone Link. Can I share files between the two devices? I've uploaded a screenshot to OneDrive. I don't see an option to share files.Thanks,Shane....
  9. How to transfer multiple photos with Phone Link??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to transfer multiple photos with Phone Link??: Hi !!i just want to know how can i select multiple photos on the app, i just try holdint CTRL and clicking other pic, and also holding Shift but no luckthanks...
  10. How to transfer multiple photos with Phone Link??

How to transfer multiple photos with Phone Link??: Hi !!i just want to know how can i select multiple photos on the app, i just try holdint CTRL and clicking other pic, and also holding Shift but no luckthanks...