Windows 10: Can't send one photo without sending the entire album.

Discus and support Can't send one photo without sending the entire album. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I try to send an email and insert a photo from my file the person can click the top left and see all of my photos. I check before sending because... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JudyInIndiana, Jul 21, 2019.

1. Can't send one photo without sending the entire album.

When I try to send an email and insert a photo from my file the person can click the top left and see all of my photos. I check before sending because I don't want to send all of my photos. All I want to do is send which ever photo(s) I pick to send. I have tried clicking on the photo and trying to save it as a jpg, tif, and word document and nothing is working. What can I do??

:)

JudyInIndiana, Jul 21, 2019

2. Windows 10 Photo app. How to send or share Albums to Facebook?

Just started playing with Photos app Wndows 10.

Learned how to make my own albums and choose cover page and title the album.

Want to share, or send, to Facebook.

Already know how to make albums on Facebook.

Thought, perhaps wrongly, I could make albums in Photo app

Then send or share to FB.

When I try to share a single photo from Photo App, there's a "share" button on the task bar

Click that, it says, get an app from the store

Went through those steps to choose a FB app, closed, shut down, restarted.

Still not able to share from Photo App.

Suggestions welcome.

Thank you.

Karuna Jai, Jul 21, 2019
  3. LAM
    lam Win User
    individual pictures / sending without an entire album windows 10

hello Ten Forums,
    Is there a way to send a picture - dropping into a site or sending in an email without
    having the entire album embedded along with a single picture. I have tested by sending to myself. The received email may look like a single pic but one click and the entire album is there. I did not have this problem with any windows version except windows 10.
    I have one other problem with windows ten. I am getting a mail sub system in my Microsoft outlook email with emails from and to people I don't know and have not written . What is this?
    I cannot reach my host at present to discuss this.
    I am considering reverting to windows 7 within a month but am concerned incase I lose important files.
    I cannot even save everything on the cloud because the offer for cloud is for windows 8 and it seems I am on wondiws 10.
    I dare not cause another problem. Please help with one or more of these issues. Many thanks.

4. vkuutila Win User

Can't send one photo without sending the entire album.

Organizing photo albums on http://share.ovi.com/

I made new album and send couple of photos there. I published the album to my friend. Works ok.

Before that I sent some photos to share and I see them on page "All media".

Two issues:

• I found no means to organize the photos. I cannot move photos from "All Media" album to the published sub album.
    • When I send the photo from my phone (5800), the photo goes straight to the album "All media". I would like to assign the photos to the sub album which is published to my friend. I have found no way to send the photo to the sub album.
      • IS THERE MEANS TO ASSIGN THE PHOTO DIRECTLY TO THE SUB ALBUMS?

Thanks for your help, Vesa

vkuutila, Jul 21, 2019
Thema:

Can't send one photo without sending the entire album.

1. Can't send one photo without sending the entire album. - Similar Threads - Can't send photo

2. Sending photos

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Sending photos: I have seen other people post about this problem but I have not seen an applicable solution. I had been sending photos to people via email for a long time without any problem. Then, something changed and what is happening now is a big problem. When I add a photo as an...
  3. Can't send email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't send email: I get the following message when I try to send an email. The message could not be sent because the connection to outgoing server SMTP smpt.comcast.nete was lost in the middle of the transaction. Try again. I checked my setting and all are ok. This seemed to have...
  4. sending photos

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    sending photos: After taking a photo I want to send the pic via messenger but when you hit the share button there's no messenger icon. Is there a way to get one in the share section ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sending-photos/e3bfcc7c-637c-47db-8adf-6103921e4901
  5. Single Email Attachment Sends The Entire Folder

in Browsers and Email
    Single Email Attachment Sends The Entire Folder: I am a musician and for decades I've been sending songs in AOL emails as an mp3 attachment - without problems. Now something has gone wrong. I can still attach and send the song as normal. But when I check my 'sent' copy, the attachment has changed name from the song title...
  6. Can't send emails.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't send emails.: Can't send emails. I can receive them. internet checked ok. can't find where to go in settings. I have gmail accounts. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-send-emails/836fed05-1126-4d60-be0d-295f9bac3582
  7. sending photos with adobe photoshop11

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    sending photos with adobe photoshop11: I was able to send pictures with adobe photoshop11.My old email was *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. my new is gadorey#yahoo.com.When i try to send pictures from adobe photoshop11 now i get a message to edit,preference,sharing select a different email...
  8. Sending photos in email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sending photos in email: I'm trying to send some photos as attachments to a gmail message. I have not been able to find how to do it in Windows 10. Can someone help me, please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sending-photos-in-email/02e2c64f-8a37-485e-9058-25b81c0bf0ca
  9. individual pictures / sending without an entire album windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    individual pictures / sending without an entire album windows 10: hello Ten Forums, Is there a way to send a picture - dropping into a site or sending in an email without having the entire album embedded along with a single picture. I have tested by sending to myself. The received email may look like a single pic but one click and the...
  10. Send to one note

in Windows 10 Support
    Send to one note: Good Afternoon, Have a new HP laptop and all of a sudden when I turn it on three boxes appear on the bottom saying something about one note. I always have to get rid of it. Can someone advise. Thanks. 99438