Windows 10: can't send pictures or video and can't see any pictures or videos that someone sends

Discus and support can't send pictures or video and can't see any pictures or videos that someone sends in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I try to send a picture to family and friends and what not but it doesn't let me it's the sane with sending a video and when someone sends me a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SaraKrupinski, Feb 15, 2019.

1. can't send pictures or video and can't see any pictures or videos that someone sends

I try to send a picture to family and friends and what not but it doesn't let me it's the sane with sending a video and when someone sends me a picture or video it yelled Mr to download it and I try to bit it loss and them just said to download again I have tried to do it with my old phone to I just got my older sisters window 10a a few weeks ago and it still does it I kept sd card though .

:)

SaraKrupinski, Feb 15, 2019
  2. msilva117 Win User

Sending videos through whatsapp in nokia lumia 520

You´re able to send any videos you like to!

Just do the following steps:

1. go into the menu navigation

2. click "Files"

3. click "Phone"

4. there you can navigate to folders like documents, pictures, music, video etc. Go into the videos folder, or accordingly the folder where the specific videos are stored

5. just select one ore more videos and move them into the pictures folder. It´s doesn´t matter which subfolder in the pictures folder it is

6. go into whatsapp "attach media" then "Album". The videos should appear in the folder you chose

Have fun! can't send pictures or video and can't see any pictures or videos that someone sends :)

msilva117, Feb 15, 2019
  3. Jaay299 Win User
    AT&T Samsung Focus 2 with AT&T service on it. Can't receive picture or video messages. HELP PLEASE!

When I receive a media message a link comes up in the message that says "Get media content now," but when I press the link it says "getting content" and makes a sound then does nothing. The pictures and videos won't come up or download. I would like to
    be able to receive pictures and videos with out having to press the link. I would like them to just pop up on there own in the thread but I can't receive any. Can someone help me please?? It is a Samsung Focus 2 for AT&T and I have AT&T service on it. The
    phone is not unlocked. I would like to be able to get pictures and videos through text messages.. Thank you for any help in advance.

I can't receive or send any pictures or videos via text message even though the service I pay for and have on the phone supports MMS. I think it may be some setting on the phone or something. I just bought it brand new in the box. PLEASE HELP!!

Jaay299, Feb 15, 2019
  4. can't send pictures or video and can't see any pictures or videos that someone sends

Can't Send MMS on Windows Phone 7

Simply cannot attached pictures or videos to text and send. Always receive this notification "Can't send messageTry again"

Please note i am able to send regular SMS.

• Carrier: AT&T

• Device: Samsung Focus

Mark Attridge, Feb 15, 2019
Thema:

can't send pictures or video and can't see any pictures or videos that someone sends

1. can't send pictures or video and can't see any pictures or videos that someone sends - Similar Threads - can't send pictures

2. how to send pictures and videos to someone elses ipad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to send pictures and videos to someone elses ipad: I purchased a new iPad Air 5th generation for my 82 yr old mother, which I set up with her own apple IDI would like to be able to share/send her pictures and videos, with the most easiest way for her to view them as she is unfamiliar with tech devices.Ideally I would like to...
  3. how to send pictures and videos to someone elses ipad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to send pictures and videos to someone elses ipad: I purchased a new iPad Air 5th generation for my 82 yr old mother, which I set up with her own apple IDI would like to be able to share/send her pictures and videos, with the most easiest way for her to view them as she is unfamiliar with tech devices.Ideally I would like to...
  4. can't see any pictures in Outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't see any pictures in Outlook: HelloI can't see any pictures in Outlook. Running on Windows 11 Home version 22H2. Weird thing is that I can't even see my own picture in my signature. In the Trust Center I've unclicked the "Don't download pictures........" However, when going to the Trust Center through any...
  5. can't see any pictures in Outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't see any pictures in Outlook: HelloI can't see any pictures in Outlook. Running on Windows 11 Home version 22H2. Weird thing is that I can't even see my own picture in my signature. In the Trust Center I've unclicked the "Don't download pictures........" However, when going to the Trust Center through any...
  6. Can't access My Pictures, Videos, Music

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't access My Pictures, Videos, Music: Hi, I have been unable to access my pictures since I moved my files to a my new computer. [img] [img] Same result trying from C:\Users\Me [img] I don't see any other way to access those folders. There are new Picture, Video and Music folders but they only show up in...
  7. Can't find my pictures and videos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't find my pictures and videos: Couple months ago it might be a year now I don't remember exactly windows wanted me to update but I delayed it for some time but it started harrasing my game etc so I updated it and after that when I opened my folder I found out almost every file of my pictures went missing...
  8. Videos to send

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Videos to send: I can receive videos but if I go to forward them a message comes back that reads " We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check to see if the address is correct and that no attachments are too...
  9. video and picture

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    video and picture: Just got my new pc and my video and picture taking is not working right,when I try to take a picture all I see is a black back ground in the picture like I took it in the dark and the video does the same thing? is there a setting that I need to turn on????...
  10. sending videos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    sending videos: When I try to send video email a pop-up says no default program active. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sending-videos/0f4a45f4-1ece-41ec-80b5-383af1b67394"