Windows 10: Can't send text messaage from Cortana on my laptop anymore

Discus and support Can't send text messaage from Cortana on my laptop anymore in Cortana to solve the problem; I can no longer send text messages using Cortana on my Windows 10 laptop anymore. Cortana simply replies: "I'm sorry, I can't send messages here. Try... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Fubu82, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Fubu82 Win User

Can't send text messaage from Cortana on my laptop anymore

I can no longer send text messages using Cortana on my Windows 10 laptop anymore. Cortana simply replies: "I'm sorry, I can't send messages here. Try the Cortana app on your phone". This feature used to work flawlessly!

Windows version: Pro 1803

:)

Fubu82, Nov 29, 2018
  2. deso---01 Win User

Sending Text message from PC suite : Nokia 6234

When sending a text message directly from the phone it saves the messaage on phone and when update takes place with PC Suite (6.82), that messsage appears in the Sent message folder.

Wsending a text message from the PC, it works fine except that the sent message is not saved - not on PC and not on phone either.

Any suggestions how to fix this problem

deso---01, Nov 29, 2018
  3. Sending and receiving texts via Cortana

Hi Scott,

One of the reasons why you are encountering issues with Cortana on your mobile device is the
    app being outdated. To better assist you, we need the answers to the following questions:

• Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling Cortana Digital Assistant on your mobile device?
    • Did you check for app updates for Cortana?

In the meantime, to sync text messages with Cortana, please follow the steps below:

• From the Cortana app, tap the hamburger menu and select
      Settings.
    • Then tap on Sync notifications.
    • Enable all the notifications and tap
      Choose
      which apps to sync.
    • To sync text messages, toggle the switch next to Messages
      to On.

We are looking forward to your response.

Jefferson Ore, Nov 29, 2018
  4. John Ado Win User

Cortana sends 2 texts every time from my PC using my Andriod phone. Double text

Hi,

We're quite lost. What do you mean by texts from Windows are not being send and Cortana is double texting? If replies are not being sent, what is the double texting about? Anyway, I don't think that replying to text message using Cortana is a feature
    that's not yet available. The notification is sort of a reminder that you have received a text, but you won't be able to reply to it. You may submit this idea thru Feedback Hub.

In order to submit new feedback, please follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + S and type Feedback.

• Select Feedback Hub > Hamburger icon > Feedback > Add
      new
      feedback.

• Select the Suggestion, and share any details you think are relevant, and choose an appropriate category and subcategory.

We look forward to your response.

John Ado, Nov 29, 2018
Thema:

1. Can't send text messaage from Cortana on my laptop anymore - Similar Threads - Can't send text

2. We can't send a text to this number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We can't send a text to this number: HiI'm trying to unlock an account with a code but I need getting the same red message no matter what number I choose to write down. There is no alternative to send via email either.How do I get the account fixed...
  3. We can't send a text to this number

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    We can't send a text to this number: HiI'm trying to unlock an account with a code but I need getting the same red message no matter what number I choose to write down. There is no alternative to send via email either.How do I get the account fixed...
  4. Send text from Chromebook

in Windows 10 Support
    Send text from Chromebook: Hi Guys I would like to be able to send a tex from my Chromebook and my windows 10. Have followed instructions after a google, but I dont always seem to have an option as suggested. 170766
  5. cortana doesn't remind my anymore

cortana doesn't remind my anymore: Cortana lists my reminders, but doesn't actually remind me when the time comes. Miss a lot of things because of this. How do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-doesnt-remind-my-anymore/680d2d04-698c-4a35-89ea-2e668cacee04
  6. SENDING TEXTS FROM MY LAPTOP FROM WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    SENDING TEXTS FROM MY LAPTOP FROM WINDOWS 10: HOW do I SEND TEXTS FROM MY LAPTOP USING WINDOWS 10 - I HAVE AN iPHONE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sending-texts-from-my-laptop-from-windows-10/a70d01ba-cb8e-4700-a4a9-979a8b7275e0
  7. Sending text from pc

in Windows 10 Support
    Sending text from pc: Does anyone know how to send a text free from pc to mobile please. I use w10 152512
  8. Cortana not sending SMS from my PC

in Cortana
    Cortana not sending SMS from my PC: When I initiate a text from Cortana on my PC (Surface Pro 4), I get the normal message that says, "I'll send that text using your phone. It may take a minute depending on connectivity." However, it stays on that screen and never sends the text. It was working fine a few days...
  9. Cortana Not Sending Text Messages

Cortana Not Sending Text Messages: Hi, I have the FCU installed and I have an iPhone with the latest iOS. I've gone through tutorials here and elsewhere and even though my iPhone was successfully setup, when I try to send a text message, all I get is that "I'll send that using your phone. It may take a...
  10. Texts from Cortana do not arrive

Texts from Cortana do not arrive: Cortana says she will send text messages from my Tablet using my Lumia phone, but so far none have arrived. Any advice? 34325

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why cant cortana send texts anymore

2. why cant my cortana tablet send text anymore

3. why cant I text thru cortana or my messaging app in windows 10 pc

4. unable to send text with cortana windows 10 lumia phone,
  5. why cant i text on my windows pc,
  6. why wont cortana send my text messages,
  7. why cant cortana send text,
  8. cortana not as useful anymore,
  9. why cant i text contana,
  10. cortana wont send texts,
  11. why doesnt cortana send/receive text messages anymore.,