Windows 10: Can't send windows email to multiple email addressess in BCC

Discus and support Can't send windows email to multiple email addressess in BCC in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hi i'm getting this error message from Windows when I try to send an email with multiple email addresses in BCC: We weren't able to send this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by hSmith3, Nov 5, 2018.

1. hSmith3 Win User

Can't send windows email to multiple email addressess in BCC

hi

i'm getting this error message from Windows when I try to send an email with multiple email addresses in BCC:

We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check to see if the address is correct and that no attachments are too large.

There are no attachments and the email addresses are correct and copied from excel. What am I doing wrong?

thanks

heather

:)

hSmith3, Nov 5, 2018
  2. hSmith3 Win User

hi

i'm getting this error message from Windows when I try to send an email with multiple email addresses in BCC:

We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check to see if the address is correct and that no attachments are too large.

There are no attachments and the email addresses are correct and copied from excel. What am I doing wrong?

thanks

heather

hSmith3, Nov 6, 2018
  3. Emails and Bcc

I now have windows 10. When sending an email with some Bcc recipients I cannot find the Bcc recipients in sent items, so how do I know that it has been sent and is there anywhere special I should look in sent items to see the Bcc list as it just shows
    the main TO email address? Thank you.

confusedofverteuil, Nov 6, 2018
  4. roy111 Win User

Tailoring Emails Sent to Multiple Contacts

You just should use the email BCC (Blind Carbon Copy), this way no one will be able to see other 's address
    and the answer will be only available to you.

roy111, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

1. Can't send windows email to multiple email addressess in BCC - Similar Threads - Can't send email

2. BCC import Emails not sending

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BCC import Emails not sending: Hi, I am unable to send email chains with multiple bcc's that have been imported from my websites client list only 8 people - when I go to send the email it simply sits in my draft box. I am able to send each person an individual email but it will not send when they are all...
  3. BCC import Emails not sending

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BCC import Emails not sending: Hi, I am unable to send email chains with multiple bcc's that have been imported from my websites client list only 8 people - when I go to send the email it simply sits in my draft box. I am able to send each person an individual email but it will not send when they are all...
  4. Windows 10 Mail BCC is not sending emails to gmail accounts

Windows 10 Mail BCC is not sending emails to gmail accounts: I regularly send emails using BCC to approx. 20 email accounts. I have never had a problem with this in Outlook or anywhere else. On Windows 10 Mail I have realised that the BCC fails to deliver the email at all to any gmail recipient - no error message, they just seem to be...
  5. Can't send email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't send email: I get the following message when I try to send an email. The message could not be sent because the connection to outgoing server SMTP smpt.comcast.nete was lost in the middle of the transaction. Try again. I checked my setting and all are ok. This seemed to have...
  6. can't send emails

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    can't send emails: receiving emails - no problem but can't send any - server people tell me that the connect time is too short - how can I correct that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-send-emails/33135576-9d11-40f3-a5aa-9d102f7055e0
  7. Can't send emails

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't send emails: Hello. I am trying to send emails from my windows 10, but for some unknown reason it's just stopped. I receive a email saying Windows: Send Error. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you....
  8. Sending multiple emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sending multiple emails: I want to send multiple emails as attachments to a single email addressee. I've highlighted the emails I wish to send and then pressed Ctrl+F, but nothing happens. I don't seem to have a Home menu either to click Forward. Here is a screenshot of my outlook account:...
  9. Can't send emails.

Can't send emails.: Can't send emails. I can receive them. internet checked ok. can't find where to go in settings. I have gmail accounts. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-send-emails/836fed05-1126-4d60-be0d-295f9bac3582
  10. Old email addressess

in Windows 10 Customization
    Old email addressess: How to I delete old and incorrect email addresses from windows 10 mail address book? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/old-email-addressess/1d54eca7-76f5-49b1-92e6-a8a4e44fd739