Windows 10: Can't set the alarm on Win 10

Discus and support Can't set the alarm on Win 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, since a couple of weeks on my Windows 10 Home x64 (ACER Aspire A515-51G, 12gb ram, intel Core i7) I can't set the alarm on Alarms&Clocks, nor I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Trenogreko, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Can't set the alarm on Win 10

Hi, since a couple of weeks on my Windows 10 Home x64 (ACER Aspire A515-51G, 12gb ram, intel Core i7) I can't set the alarm on Alarms&Clocks, nor I can set the timer.

When I hit the "Save" icon (the floppy) it doesn't click and it doesn't work, therefore it doesn't set the alarm.

Also, I can't delete alarms, I can only turn them ON/OFF.

As I've previously said, it has never behaved this way, since a couple of weeks ago (and nothing happened in those days)

:)

Trenogreko, Nov 24, 2018

2. Set an alarm in Alarms, and it doesn't notify me.

I've been having a problem with Alarms. Every time I set an alarm, it doesn't go off. One time, I set an alarm for 6:00pm and after reboot, it finally when off. Any suggestions?

d2123cross, Nov 24, 2018
  3. Erika Aro Win User
    How do I set an alarm on Windows 10 ?

Hi Bernadette,

Setting alarms in Windows 10 is done on the Alarms & Clock application. To set one up, you can follow the steps below:

• Type Alarms & Clocks in the Cortana search bar and press Enter.
    • Click the Alarm icon in the upper-left corner of the new window that will appear.
    • Click the plus sign (+) in the lower-right corner of the window to add a new alarm.

Additionally, you can check this link on how you can maximize the use of the Alarm & Clock application.

Feel free to post back if you need further help.

Erika Aro, Nov 24, 2018
  4. Mark Ole Win User

Can't set the alarm on Win 10

Windows 10 Alarm

Hi Marc,

To address your concern, we suggest that you synchronize the system clock with an internet time server in Windows 10. To do that, follow these steps:

• Open the Control Panel, and click on the Date and Time icon.
    • Click/on the Internet Time tab, and click on the Change settings
      button. If prompted by UAC, click on Yes.
    • Check the Synchronize with an Internet time server box, select a time server, and click on
      Update now. If an error occurred, click on Update now again to see if it may successfully synchronize. When the clock is successfully synchronized, click on
      OK.
    • Click on OK.
    • Go to Alarm & Clock app and test the alarm.

Let us know how it goes after performing the steps.

Mark Ole, Nov 24, 2018
Thema:

Can't set the alarm on Win 10

1. Can't set the alarm on Win 10 - Similar Threads - Can't set alarm

2. Cortana can't set alarms, in windows 10 version 2004

in Cortana
    Cortana can't set alarms, in windows 10 version 2004: I am having a problem with cortana when I asked her set an alaram cortana said Sorry I can't help with that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-cant-set-alarms-in-windows-10-version-2004/cca24ac9-e46d-496a-b122-3b5eb6da28d2
  3. Windows 10 Can't activate alarm on hibernate

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 Can't activate alarm on hibernate: I use the alarm from this site https://freealarmclocksoftware.com/ I have two laptops, one is a dell windows 7 and this one is lenovo windows 10. First I set-up my alarm on my windows 7 laptop with the option "wake up computer from sleep mode", then I hibernate my laptop,...
  4. Setting Alarm with Cortana

in Cortana
    Setting Alarm with Cortana: I was able to set an alarm with Cortana but with the new update comes with win10 2004 Cortana is unable to do it. Is there a poblem or Microsoft is going back instead further? [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  5. Windows 10 Alarm sets but won't sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Alarm sets but won't sound: I couldn't find the reason why the Windows 10 clock-alarm would set, but it wouldn't sound. I found various suggestions by folks here to the extent of reconfiguring sound files. I found no practical solutions from the Windows company. I then discovered that all i have to do...
  6. Save alarm sets

Save alarm sets: Is it possible to create and save Alarm sets. I teach elementary school. I use this app to stay on schedule. There are days when the schedule varies. I currently use my phone for alarms on those days. I'd like to use the app. Unfortunately it takes too long to go through and...
  7. ALARM CAN'T SHUT IT OFF.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ALARM CAN'T SHUT IT OFF.: I set my alarm to go off at a certain time, it went off but I couldn't stop it from ringing, How can I stop it from ringing, it's driving me crazy.[ATTACH] & I couldn't shut it off, it just kept on ringing & ringing, it was driving me crazy... How could I stop it?...
  8. Clock Has Alarm That I Did Not Set, and Can't Delete

Clock Has Alarm That I Did Not Set, and Can't Delete: 1st of all, if this is in wrong sub-forum, I apologize. So, I get an alarm going off every AM at 7:AM, that I never set, and yet, this OS gives NO tips, or instructions on how to stop this alarm. So, I have to come here to unpaid users, who I'm eternally grateful for, to help...
  9. Set an alarm in Alarms, and it doesn't notify me.

Set an alarm in Alarms, and it doesn't notify me.: I've been having a problem with Alarms. Every time I set an alarm, it doesn't go off. One time, I set an alarm for 6:00pm and after reboot, it finally when off. Any suggestions? 5343
  10. Can't set up Win 10 Fax

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't set up Win 10 Fax: I am trying to set up the Windows 10 desktop Fax app and can't for the life of me figure out how to specify the fax modem/server. I have an Epson WorkForce 323 AIO with the fax included and Win 10 has the FAX in the Devices AND PRINTERS. I have tried all the combinations of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. IM NOT ABLE to change my alarm time in windows 10

2. i cant set an alarm on windows