Windows 10: Can't Set Up Mobile Hotspot

Discus and support Can't Set Up Mobile Hotspot in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have Windows 10. And I have a good network connection with good internet. But my laptop does not set up mobile hotspot. It says "We can't set up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Animesh_Bhardwaj, Mar 29, 2019.

1. Can't Set Up Mobile Hotspot

I have Windows 10. And I have a good network connection with good internet. But my laptop does not set up mobile hotspot. It says "We can't set up mobile hotspot." . I am facing this problem from January, 2019. Please HELP me.

:)

Animesh_Bhardwaj, Mar 29, 2019

2. Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot Not working

Hi,

Your Bluetooth connection may be enabled which prevents you from setting up your mobile hotspot. To have this addressed, we suggest turning off the Bluetooth connection and see if you're able to set up your mobile hotspot. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings and select Devices.
    • Click Bluetooth, then toggle it OFF.

Once done, check if you can now turn on your computer's mobile hotspot. Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Mar 29, 2019
  3. mobile hotspot settings on my laptop

Hi,

It looks like the Mobile Hotspot feature of your Windows 10 PC has been enabled. To turn this feature off, follow the steps below:

• Right-click the Windows key and click Settings.
    • Select Network & Internet.
    • Click Mobile Hotspot, then toggle it OFF.

Feel free to update us should you need further assistance.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Mar 29, 2019
  4. Can't Set Up Mobile Hotspot

set up a mobile hotspot

MS Hotspot instructions - https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4027762/windows-use-your-pc-as-a-mobile-hotspot

If this is your same problem - We can't set up mobile hotspot: How to fix this Windows 10 error then there are a few suggestions in
    the article to check, and see if steps 1-6 help. ( NOTE: Do NOT download anything from the page, just read the article and try its suggestions out. It has adverts and links for 'PC Repair tool' and 'Tweakbit' etc which is not applicable
    in your case. Just read and try its suggestions).

George222(2), Mar 29, 2019
Thema:

Can't Set Up Mobile Hotspot

1. Can't Set Up Mobile Hotspot - Similar Threads - Can't Set Mobile

2. Can't set up mobile hotspot.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't set up mobile hotspot.: LAN Internet connection perfectly running but mobile hotspot cant switch on.... when try to switch on 'share connection with other devices tab' show cant set up mobile hotspot. pliz advise....
  3. Can't set up mobile hotspot.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't set up mobile hotspot.: LAN Internet connection perfectly running but mobile hotspot cant switch on.... when try to switch on 'share connection with other devices tab' show cant set up mobile hotspot. pliz advise....
  4. Can't set up mobile hotspot.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Inabilty to set up mobile hotspot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Inabilty to set up mobile hotspot: please my system keeps showing we can't set up mobile hotspot anytime i use ethernet cable, how do i resolve this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inabilty-to-set-up-mobile-hotspot/ebf77a8f-4b79-413c-9704-303d27921edc
  6. Inabilty to set up mobile hotspot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Inabilty to set up mobile hotspot: please my system keeps showing we can't set up mobile hotspot anytime i use ethernet cable, how do i resolve this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inabilty-to-set-up-mobile-hotspot/ebf77a8f-4b79-413c-9704-303d27921edc
  7. Setting up Mobile Hotspot connection

Setting up Mobile Hotspot connection: Hello. I can't get my hotspot settings open. I tried everything from the internet without luck. I can't open it. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setting-up-mobile-hotspot-connection/28babc86-0692-414e-9d16-f73003a9873a
  8. Hotspot won't turn on "we can't set up mobile hotspot"

Hotspot won't turn on "we can't set up mobile hotspot": Hi all, Sorry to do this but i just got off the phone to Microsoft who were not inclined to assist. Told me to come back here or go to my internet service provider?! lol it's not a network connectivity issue.. OK rant over. issue is that my mobile hotspot won't turn on...
  9. Win 10 hotspot error ( We can't set up mobile hotspot. )

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win 10 hotspot error ( We can't set up mobile hotspot. ): I have a problem with the hotspot service of win 10, I tried to solve it by netsh commands but the virtual network adapter which I got is a local network adapter ( seems like a wired one not a wireless one ), I remember that it was a Microsoft virtual wi-fi adapter not a...
  10. setting up mobile hotspot

setting up mobile hotspot: im using a dell i7 and i have just updatd to windows 10. im having trouble with setting up my hotspot. it keeps saying it cannot set up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/setting-up-mobile-hotspot/299565e9-193c-415f-880f-36050613b6a6

Users found this page by searching for:

1. we cant set up hotspot