Windows 10: Can't set up my Asus Notebook Model FX504G without internet?

Discus and support Can't set up my Asus Notebook Model FX504G without internet? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi folks I already contacted the Windows Forum weeks ago, but did not receive a correct answer. To the problem: I have my notebook from Windows in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mathcore, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Mathcore Win User

Can't set up my Asus Notebook Model FX504G without internet?

Hi folks

I already contacted the Windows Forum weeks ago, but did not receive a correct answer.

To the problem: I have my notebook from Windows in the options new set up, have chosen that everything is deleted etc. When I set it up, it now asks me for the desired language and lets me choose the keyboard layout. The next step is to connect to the internet. I tested it with the WLAN, the network cable and my iPhone hotspot. It always shows that I have Internet and a connection is established, but unfortunately when I click on continue, no connection to Microsoft is established. I can connect my other countless devices with the same WLAN, network cable and hotspot. So I can't set up my laptop without internet and it doesn't work with me. Does anybody have an idea? Need help urgently.

Which I've already done: Tested different networks and cables, different smartphone hotspots. Also booting from a USB-stick does not work, I can delete and format all hard drives. But after the installation the same selection criteria come up. There is no option where I can continue without internet.

Kind regards

Oli

:)

Mathcore, Jun 27, 2020
  2. trogwolf Win User

ASUS Notebook K550JX Touchpad not recognized

SteveG47: At your suggestion I uninstalled ATK and Smart Gesture, downloaded those two and Chipset from the link you provided and the result, as expected was NO CHANGE. I say "as expected" because, as I said in my post,

"After install, ***I installed all of the driver software from ASUS.***

The Touchpad would not work. I discovered that the Touchpad does not appear in the Systems Device list. I reinstalled Windows 10 and ***I reinstalled the ASUS drivers.***"

In different laptops, apparently the Touchpad appears in one of two different locations in the Device Manager list of Devices. In some it appears in "Mice and other pointing Devices" while in others it appears in "Human Interface Devices" In my ASUS Notebook
    PC, Model number K550JX(-DM115D), the following Devices appear in those locations:

Human Interface Devices

HID-compliant consumer control device

HID-compliant vendor-defined device

HID-compliant vendor-defined device

HID-compliant wireless radio controls

USB Input Device

USB Input Device

Mice and other pointing devices

HID-compliant mouse

If somebody has a working ASUS K550J Notebook PC, perhaps you can tell me where your Touchpad device appears and what descriptor appears in the list.

Thank you.-

trogwolf, Jun 27, 2020
  3. trogwolf Win User
    ASUS Notebook K550JX Touchpad not recognized

On my one year old ASUS Notebook PC, Model number K550JX(-DM115D), I was running Windows 10 Pro without any noticeable problems. The license expired and I had no way to renew the license so I purchased a genuine Windows 10 Home CD and Key and installed
    that new OS. After install, I installed all of the driver software from ASUS.

The Touchpad would not work. I discovered that the Touchpad does not appear in the Systems Device list. I reinstalled Windows 10 and I reinstalled the ASUS drivers. The Touchpad is still not recognized by the OS and, so, still does not work.

Has anybody found a fix for this that makes Windows 10 Home recognize the Touchpad on the ASUS K550JX?

Thank you.

trogwolf, Jun 27, 2020
  4. BunnyJ Win User

Windows 10 Free Upgrade DESTROYED my brand new Notebook PC

I firmly believe that the notebook can be fixed. What model is it??
    Heck I would buy it from you if I had the cash now.

BunnyJ, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

1. Can't set up my Asus Notebook Model FX504G without internet? - Similar Threads - Can't set Asus

2. Asus laptop model e410m

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus laptop model e410m: turns on and says updating then goes to restart. The laptop turns off but then when it starts back up it does it all over again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-laptop-model-e410m/4c0c9c7d-d931-4449-8583-86202859530a
  3. Asus laptop model e410m

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus laptop model e410m: turns on and says updating then goes to restart. The laptop turns off but then when it starts back up it does it all over again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-laptop-model-e410m/4c0c9c7d-d931-4449-8583-86202859530a
  4. I can't reset my PIN without internet but I can't connect to internet without signing in...

I can't reset my PIN without internet but I can't connect to internet without signing in...: Hi, recently my desktop broke down and I had to buy a new one. I put my hard drive from my old PC into the new one and I tried to sign in, but it told me that I had to reset my PIN to sign in. However, I'm unable to access any sort of internet because it's a new PC and I...
  5. setting up windows 11 without internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    setting up windows 11 without internet: a family member of mine lives in a rural place with extremely poor internet service, reading about recent versions of windows 10 and 11 seem to require internet access to even install, is that true as they only want to set up something basic for schoolwork or some games....
  6. setting up windows 11 without internet

setting up windows 11 without internet: a family member of mine lives in a rural place with extremely poor internet service, reading about recent versions of windows 10 and 11 seem to require internet access to even install, is that true as they only want to set up something basic for schoolwork or some games....
  7. Apps Not Working on ASUS Notebook

Apps Not Working on ASUS Notebook: I have a newer ASUS Notebook with a licensed copy of Windows 10 installed. I recently had to have the motherboard replaced. Everything was working well for about a month after I got my computer back. Then, all of the apps in have installed stopped working properly. The apps...
  8. asus vivo notebook

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    asus vivo notebook: it will not let me install google earth new laptop error 0x80070057 any advice? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-vivo-notebook/b84e8aeb-2dbc-4209-ac62-80e676cce6f0
  9. My new Asus Notebook is high

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My new Asus Notebook is high: Alright so I bought my new Asus Notebook 2018 PC the day before yesterday, but the battery is acting in very mysterious ways. First of all, they said "99%, 26 minutes until full charge". It finished charging in half a minute. It also says "100%, 10 hours 15 minutes remaining"...
  10. Asus Sonic Notebook no Post

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Asus Sonic Notebook no Post: Hi, my five year old Asus SonicBook s200e has stopped working and when turned on the HDD and WiFi card LEDs flash on for a couple of seconds and then go off again. I have tried all of the button combinations, trying without the battery, removing the HDD, removing the network...