Windows 10: Can't set up PIN I am stuck at the login screen

Discus and support Can't set up PIN I am stuck at the login screen in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I signed in to the Microsoft account on the asus rog strix g15 device, and the registration was successful. When I used to turn on the device, it... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by yousef hades, Apr 28, 2023.

1. Can't set up PIN I am stuck at the login screen

I signed in to the Microsoft account on the asus rog strix g15 device, and the registration was successful. When I used to turn on the device, it wanted me to re-register the email and password. When I type everything, it wants me to add the PIN, but it fails and asks me for two options. The first option is to retry and the second option is to skip that, and when I press Skipping it takes me back to square one

:)

yousef hades, Apr 28, 2023

2. OSK PIN login on non-touch device

Hello,

I suggest you to create a PIN for your device and try the on screen keyboard to login to the same.

You may follow the steps below to create PIN protection for your device.

• Go to Settings and select account.

• Click on sign in option and Go to PIN option.

• Now click on Add and set PIN for login.

You can use the same PIN to login to your device using the on screen Keyboard from ease of access option and verify the result.

Please get back to us with updated status. We will be happy to assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Apr 28, 2023
  3. aReply4u Win User
    PIN not accepting to login in windows...

welcome : What do you mean by Problem is that,.

"Even there is no option to enter the password"

So comfirm after, you try to type the PIN. You don't

see the option "Forgot my PIN" underneath the [Typing field]

but if you see the "I Forgot My PIN" option : Follow steps to reset it

To reset your PIN:

1. Open Settings.
    2. Click Accounts.
    3. Click Login Options.
    4. In the PIN section, click I forgot my PIN.
    5. Check your password and click OK.
    6. On the next screen, create a new PIN and follow screen instructions
    7. Restart your PC and verify that you can login with the new PIN

if the above steps fail them : Apply the fix on this video

aReply4u, Apr 28, 2023
  4. Can't set up PIN I am stuck at the login screen

Stuck in hello pin login loop

Im stuck in a loop where I cant login to my laptop.

I enter my login details then it wants me to create a pin.

I click next

Then it says something went wrong, we werent able to set up your pin, you can try again or skip this step and try again later. I select try again with no success...i select skip this step and it brings me rite back to the initial start up log in screen

Ive been using this laptop for a couple years and all of a sudden this happens.

Ive restored to a previous version of windows,

through command prompt enable admin mode(no option to login as admin),

Tried in different safe modes

Reinsalled windows

All of these with no success and the same thing keeps happening

Please help me!

Brianna Trowbridge, Apr 28, 2023
Thema:

Can't set up PIN I am stuck at the login screen

1. Can't set up PIN I am stuck at the login screen - Similar Threads - Can't set PIN

2. Can't set up PIN I am stuck at the login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't set up PIN I am stuck at the login screen: I signed in to the Microsoft account on the asus rog strix g15 device, and the registration was successful. When I used to turn on the device, it wanted me to re-register the email and password. When I type everything, it wants me to add the PIN, but it fails and asks me for...
  3. Can't set up PIN I am stuck at the login screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't set up PIN I am stuck at the login screen: I signed in to the Microsoft account on the asus rog strix g15 device, and the registration was successful. When I used to turn on the device, it wanted me to re-register the email and password. When I type everything, it wants me to add the PIN, but it fails and asks me for...
  4. Can't set up PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't set up PIN: Somehow my PIN is gone. Tried to set it up but get message "Something went wrong. We weren't able to set up your PIN. You can try again, or skip this step and set up a PIN later."...
  5. Can't set up PIN

Can't set up PIN: Somehow my PIN is gone. Tried to set it up but get message "Something went wrong. We weren't able to set up your PIN. You can try again, or skip this step and set up a PIN later."...
  6. Can't set up PIN

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. Stuck on set up pin page

Stuck on set up pin page: Setting up new mini pc . Brand: OuvisliteI can not bypass PIN page keeps spinningPlease advise i have pressed the power button and unplugged several times. same result still stuck...
  8. I am stuck on set up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I am stuck on set up: I am trying to set up windows and such and it keeps freezing when it gets to the part talking about internet connection? Before this it would freeze upon installation. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated submitted by /u/wubsybubsy [link] [comments]...
  9. CAN'T SET UP A PIN

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    CAN'T SET UP A PIN: Hi, I been trying to set up a PIN to use instead of password but my device Dell E7450 keeps displaying the below message. "Something went wrong.We weren't able to set up your PIN.You can try again or skip this step and set up a PIN later." Please help....
  10. Can't set up PIN login for daughters account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't set up PIN login for daughters account: *Confused*ConfusedHi All, I'm posting here as the Microsoft Customer Support were of no use at all after spending over 2hrs with them trying to sort this issue out. We got our daughter a new PC for xmas which is preloaded with Win10 Home x64. I have set myself up...